i dislike mexicans and their culture
youtube.com/watch?v=58UuBxcYxvg
youtube.com/watch?v=Qi3Jv2fEFLk
liveleak.com/view?i=1a5_1490574571

>But you hate us
I don't

México

it's just banter.

people older than 35 probably do hate you though.

Daily reminder that nobody likes this brown aboriginal shithole.
The "brit" is just a proxy.

Argentina all day long

Argentina. Even though in Mexico City there is more history and to see than in all of Argentina, argies have a good country despite the economic state of things, also no beheadings and cartel controlled government

Are you actually a Bolivian or a foreigner? how does it feel to be an indio?

This 2bh fæm

el tira flechas senores

I'm not Bolivian, but I live here, have you ever been to bolivia?

Nope, how do they treat Argentinos? they hate us as much as we do?

Both Spic shitholes with no notable culture and should be bombed thoroughly

>amerishits
>talking about culture
Top lol

Mexico, because Mexico is whiter.

REMINDER: Northern Mexico is a bastion of the Nordic, Aryan Race

Méjico

Considering how many millions of your countrymen live here, I would say our culture is superior to yours

We affect your culture more than you affect ours, you dirty human being

good post

They HATE us, seriously if you go there keep a low profile, didn't even bother yo go if you are blonde.

I like both

my edgy opinion is that america is symbolic of the new world order, globalism, materialism, liberalsm, etc, and having its precious manifest destiny taken away from it would be its symbolic death. as in I want all that southeastern land to be annexed back to mexico. I am a completely white american and more "pure" than many other white americans, as in my heritage isn't immigration to here but initial colonization so don't pull the chicano card. also, I disagree that there should be the proposed "aztlan" nation-state there for chicanos, as chicanos are too american.
of course, I like american culture and am a member of it. but so many people like me are hypocrites, they can't see what america represents and turn to american nationalism, which does the opposite of what they'd really want. america has become a "civic society" since all the immigration but was actually fucked from the start, being liberal revolutionary. we and the soviet union for example are two sides of the same radical post-enlightenment coin.
I sort of see latin america as a more untainted civilization that hasn't ruined itself yet since it's so young. if the west is in its wintertime, it's very early spring for latin america.

random funny pic.

Méjico

Argentina without a doubt

Argentina will be great again, they just need little more stability

FTFY

Nah, they don't hate you. In fact I could say that the whole country admires and loves both Argentina and Brazil, and envies Chile to death. Specially eastern bolivia they for generations have seen Brazil as a dream cunt. There are white people in bolivia, some of them blonde, yes and no there is not any racial violence. Interesting really because the part where I live is really racially homogenous (Indian majority). That doesn't mean they don't hate whites but they fear them much more. As for argies, there is a small number of argie hobos who dance and shit on the street, really zero immigration of Colombians and Haitians

Why do you hate each other?

Mexico

Is Evo planning on going full retard? What's the word on the streets about their army crossing the border?

Are these the two worst Spanish speaking countries? If not, what's the worst?

Who knows, I guess he would not even dare to pick a fight with Chile, but with the trial on The Hague and him wanting to stay in power he wants to be seen strong against dem evil Chileans. There is no word on the street, I think because everybody knows that bolivia is not a threat. Also, Chile really needs a tough leader soon, Bachelet is really ineffective

your mum

Good posts
faggots

W-why?

Argentina is at least predominantly white whereas Mexico is a complete hellhole.

>what's the worst?
USA
paradoxically, USA is the best and the worst latino country in the world. gotta live in USA to know how true this is

Argentina
Choosing Mexico over Argentina is objectively incorrect

>Argentina is at least predominantly white

Hahahahahaaha
Wait
HahahahahahhaahahahahahHHHHaahaAhaha

Mexico

you are talking with tira flechas here cabron

Can confirm, i had been in international hostals in argentina and people is nice to brits, only older people are cunts. Most brits do say they are from scotland tho

No chilean would say Mexico ever at least he is joking. Even the biggest argie hater would say argentina in a pretty autistic way: they are cunts but out cunts, i guess is that after 2 centuries of being or argentina's shadow argie hates here feel that shitting on argentina is less especial when Narco countries or tropical shitholes are doing the same.

Half of my family is argie so i'm biased.

>Half of my family is argie so i'm biased
You have to go back wn

Not as hellhole as your nuclear wasteland hohol

La invasión ha comenzado Chilelno, y no hay nada que vos puedas hacer al respecto, entreganos a tus mujeres de manera pacífica y QUIZÁS (no te prometo nada) nos dignemos a inseminarlas. Si me lo pedís bien puede que te deje mirar.

I listen almost exclusively to rock barrial and corridos so idk it's hard to say

I'll make my decision based on the first argie and mexishit to respond to this question: who is best aqours?

I'd like to like Mexico.

I like the geography of Mexico, some of their accents are not absolutely terrible when they are not over-pronouncing them like in the telenovelas, women can be extremely attractive (all latinas desu), good food, good climate,...

But:
-Crime
-Narcos
-Poverty
-Prevalence of an insensible dumb culture among people of all ranges of the social strata, the average Mexican male is an overcompensating edgelord that will flaunt about high crime rates and narco violence thinking that this makes him more "tough".

Mexico has everything to become a top country, the population, the size, the resources, the region and its projection, and they eventually will, but it will be a long and harsh ride until then.

The white one.

>But:
>-Crime
>-Poverty
>-Prevalence of an insensible dumb culture among people of all ranges of the social strata
but we have these too. Especially the last one, for example the shitty VELA meme and the garbage of /lat/

I don't like the new season
Truth hurts, over all the last of your points, it's so fucking true, I want those uneducated ass holes to fucking die or go to the USA

So Mexico

Argies

Dumb spic.

Wow I hate Mexico now.

Argies truly are the best.

Mexico since they're native

Argentina has literally been invaded by all it's neightbors and turned to shit because of it. This is why Americans need to kick out all dumb caribbeans.

>implying

>i dislike mexicans and their culture

Paraguay? More like 'Para gay'. Amirite.

Got your backs, Mexibros.

heh

fucking kek

>economy
Gdp, mexico win
Per gpd, argentina win
>food
Mexico win, best food in latin amrica
>people
Argentina, they are white

So Both good

South Korea best Korea :3

Mexico, actual men come from there.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sVinVgCrhQY
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q8T9g7memUk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=59u2lYAG0bg

Argentina

I didn't know that Argentinans knew how to Fly

Definitely Mexico,
Argentina looks like this

>"Americans"

doesn't that word trigger you guys

but they hate you,give back our rock you Nigel

CHI

Travel through mexico sometimes, majority of small towns look like that also.

If argentina is like that, they are most likely, like all third world shitholes, the same more or less.