>Undone

How could you? :o

you fucker

Pixies - Silver
what an awful and boring song
ruins the 10/10 album

that song is good though

El Scorcho is even worse.

I wonder if Pinkerton will be recognized as a piece of shit again at some point. I recently listened to it again and it's pretty fucking mediocre at best.

Effiminate males identify with its thin-skinned sensibilities
It will always have an audience

>Alright

>Burn the witch

>Treefingers

>Oh Darlin'

>The Murder Mystery

>skipping the best song

Friendly reminder that, if you don't delete the songs you don't like, you are literally garbage collector who can't dispose even the things are useless to him.

>skipping songs while listening to an album

>Pixies - Silver

Holy shit you're a pleb.

I like the diversity that adds to the album. Also the vocals are haunting. Such a moody song. I love it. Fuck you bitch

It's not a piece of shit. You just listened to it too many times because you have such limited and shit taste.

Now is the the part where you tell me I'm wrong even though I'm correct and nothing you say will fix that.

It's a perfect intro to Gouge Away. Could you imagine the album going from "Hey" into "Gouge Away"? That would be fucking stupid. Pacing is an extremely part of an album m8.

Fucking hell I'm so sick of this shit opinion. Treefingers is a perfect closing to the first half of this album. Sometimes I just put it on when I take a nap. It's so peaceful.

Treefingers is unironically one of my favorite Radiohead songs
The transition from How to Disappear to Treefingers to Optimistic is perfect

>skips entire album until Final Sac

I don't think it's a bad song at all. The guitar work is insanely pretty, and it is certainly relaxing. My opinion would change, and I would never skip it, if it was in between Idioteque and Morning Bell, considering the calm nature of the rest of the album.

everything but creep

Stop Whispering is good fuck you

>not everything but blow out

Are you even trying?

>implying How Do You? isn't the best satirical alt song of all time

Stooges - We Will Fall
Doors - My Wild Love

infinity

I unironically like that song

>Bros

Get a load of this pleb

Most pleb thing a VU fan can do

i only replied to the posts of people saying they were skipping songs, fuckwit

what
the
FUCK

>Pinkerton
>whole album

Silver is great. Cracking Jones can disappear.

I cannot skip The Cringe fast enough. Literally hearing just one note ruins my entire day.

Under The Sun and Looped. Together that's like 10 minutes of literally nothing and it doesn't even sound good. Why do such massive blemishes have to exist on this beautiful album?

redditor pleb fucking die

I usually am pretty patient with songs but the later part of The Diamond Sea is utter fucking garbage. It's like if Sonic Youth did the last part of Moonchild.

>skipping songs
listening to the shit ones makes the good ones sound better

Actually it annoys me and wastes my time.

stay pleb

>listens to bad music
>isn't a pleb

>Wilderness

>entire album

the best song is getchoo though

lol

>skipping tracks

>World of Dogs

>listen to albums with songs that are so bad you need to skip them
>isn't a pleb

Black Noise

Too scary, start thinking about death or being sucked into a black hole or something awful

this. El Scorcho is garbage. The album is NOTHING special

>albums

>Candi

Aaaaaah why is it so poop? They could have used Mango Woman or Ode To Rene or something. Why this?
How can anyone like this song?

>The album is NOTHING special

k-kind of like you user

>El Scorcho
>bad