When will u people realize trump is an idiot as well as all who support him for thinking syria chem bombed its own...

When will u people realize trump is an idiot as well as all who support him for thinking syria chem bombed its own people?

They didn't Chem bomb anything tard. He tested gasses on his people with video proof.

>it's not a false flag, I swear!

wat.

This can't be real? Any more to the video?

It was most certainly Assad!!

Irrelevant who used them. Chemical weapons were used in that country they are responsible. Russia is being held responsible because they didn't ensure there were no weapons.

Guys it was 59 bombs.
Mfw he didn't even hit obama's daily average.

2016 timestamp

Did assad even come out and try to deny it?

From 2013-16 they ensured all chemical weapons were removed and sent to different countries to be destroyed. Anyones hands could have gotten on them. Check out youtube page Russian Insider. They interviewed the survivors at the base and there were NO chemical weopons the military said. They wouldnt be able to walk around in it if there were!!!! One guy said only 2 people died. Lel. Good job USA..

The syrian base personell also said that since they took out planes, they would no longer be able to bomb isis targets. America is helping terrorists take out syria for pipeline. They are creating a "vacuum".

Someone listens to CNN too much.

A Syrian plane bombed a warehouse that had chemical weapons in it. The whole "Evil Russia let it all happen" is just scapegoating to validate new sactions and fear mongering by good ol murica.

I didnt even turn on CNN once. Im reading sources from all over elsewhere. Show me link for bombed warehouse.

Would impregnate/10