Paris Chinese Riot

1 Chinese man shot in his apartment by police.
150 Chinese protests
3 police officers injured
35 Chinese rioters arrested

youtube.com/watch?v=9UgLpIE2VSI

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/chinese-man-shot-dead-paris-police-sparking-riot-beijing-protest
longhairguys.net/hair-loss-from-man-bun-and-top-knot-styles-a-reality/
youtu.be/0PPeNopVkx4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

shithole franace

Wew lad.
>mfw some Indian bus driver was set on fire late last year
Can't imagine what would have happened if he was Chinese.

Good. French people are racist assholes.

Please no. I like it here.

French love rioting so much they let every group have a turn.

>Even chinks start to riot in France
I cannot see any future in which things get better for France.

France is doomed

wtf, I love France now

Based Asians, showing their true Alpha status.

Respect.

>chink shot

hm so what did he do?
chinks are like the least aggressive group of all

just shoot them all

> A staff member of the police station in Paris' 19th District told reporters that the policeman would have been killed in the attack if the officer had not been wearing a bullet-proof vest. A second policeman on scene who witnessed the stabbing is said to have fired the fatal shot.

Serve tthat ching chang chongh fucker right

>Greek

Your DNA is 20% E-Nigger

The police questioned the one china policy.

Local media said the police were called to solve a domestic dispute on Sunday night and a Chinese man was shot dead by the police after he stabbed a policeman. A staff member of the police station in Paris' 19th District told reporters that the policeman would have been killed in the attack if the officer had not been wearing a bullet-proof vest. A second policeman on scene who witnessed the stabbing is said to have fired the fatal shot.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-03-28/chinese-man-shot-dead-paris-police-sparking-riot-beijing-protest

pay debnts

Holy shit, people are finally starting to see the Chinese for the cockroaches that they are.

If anybody wants to know the reason for these protests, it's because the chink community in France is angry that the government isn't doing shit from stopping any of the sand nigs from robbing them daily. That old man getting shot was the straw that broke the camels back you can say.

Honestly speaking, mass Chinese immigration started in the past decade and we've treated them heaps better than literally any other minority, but that doesn't stop them from chimping out here too.

butthurt shitskin french doesnt know about genetics but is talking shit

I am a Greek
You know, Greece actually pays debts back.

fuck whites

chinaman here

so he stabbed the police called to a domestic disturbance

it is just to shoot him for using violence on a police man

chinese people are no exceptions to the rule, they should follow laws instead of bending them to their unique place in society

pls no hate

Shut up, Turk rapebaby

only way to stop a white man from hating is the rope, now fuck off with your chinaman self hate shit

>don't worry about the chinks they said - they wont cause any trouble... they are great immigrants!

I told you cunts, chinks are NEVER to be trusted, they are nothing but soulless insectoids

>Turk rapebaby
thats half of france right now

problem is that people dont understand until they meet them face to face

Mh, I also have a sloped head and I wonder if this kind of haircut would be good for me. I also have a receding hairline at the sides tho... What do you think?

Go for it bud.

Wouldn't really fit if you're white, you'll just look like a nigger.

There are 600,000 Turks in France, while in Greece there are 11 million Turks :)

Im white&pale, so ill be niggish I guess.

no there arent
Greece is not fucked like france
are you even french? i mean just look at this france is dead

If you are homo that's a great haircut

Not gonna denie being an utter faggot, but I guess this sways me away from it much more that I looked after it.
longhairguys.net/hair-loss-from-man-bun-and-top-knot-styles-a-reality/

>mfw i went to gayreece
>mfw a garyeek sold me his daughter for a pizza
>mfw i fucked 17 gayreek women at the same time in exchange of a cake and a bottle of coca
>mfw i purchased a garyeek island and turned it into my harem
>mfw i purchase 2 gayreek women every week in exchange of a steak

You did your time, go homu now waitto piggu

How do you call these protective pads on policemen's arms? Looks really cool.

I fucking hate this "criminal rights movement". Jesus fucking Christ have a 3 minute conversation with a REAL criminal and you'll probably not wish for their imprisonment, but their immediate execution.

t. Had to take anger management because I defended myself in a bad fight and the people in there man... soulless

i see you are not a french
are you the sneaky turk?

This is an anti-riot suit, it is a set and the protective pads dont have a name for themselves.

>greece
lmao

irish are useless subhumans

b..b-but i thought chinks are decent immigrants :UUU

I agree that chinks are roaches, but I think I would riot too if Muslims were constantly fucking with me and the police did nothijg.

If you have a country with niggers, every other minority will emulate their behavior.

Who else is Greek here?

t. Honorary Greek that studied all of Plato's works and go for charter holidays every summer.

Chinese are Strong!

Great job my brothers

Or maybe it's a rational action to behave like a hardass when you're in a jail or a ghetto or an anger management class that you think is full of psychos

Indeed, only a true Hungarian-Finnish lead europe can be successful

*begins to throat sing*

Spain is cheaper and better.

fucking kek they are really as cancerous as Koreans. arrested? omg, why don't they understand nothing changes by their protest

Wouldn't having your hair tied back put stress on your hair and make it worse

Sloped forehead is high test

Jap is too beta to protest, even as tourists get raped on the global scale

China is not wrong ! !
youtu.be/0PPeNopVkx4

Wait he literally stabbed the fucking policeman. What are these retards rioting about? It's not like he was unarmed, he attacked the officer with a deadly weapon.

>Chinese rioting in a foreign country

lmao what is it with french culture that makes people violent/anti-government?