Why do Brits push sooo hard that Andy is some part of the best tennis history...

Why do Brits push sooo hard that Andy is some part of the best tennis history, speaking like "BIG 4" and things like that?
I mean he is great player, no BS, he IS!
But putting him next to players like
Rafael Nadal
Roger Federer
Novak Djokovic
Cmon guys....we all know he is not 10% of them! Its even rude and ignorant to those BIG THREE players to do that, to make equal sign with Andy.
Guy that came to first place in his 30's and thats only because of lack of all competition and because Novak is fucked up mentaly! He played with kids to score some point on ATP.
He has only 3GS and 14 masters.
I say he is great but its BIG THREE not FOUR!
Novak did 10x more, 4x more GS, over 2x more Masters 1000, score is like 2:1 in his favour, actualy Novak is only player that has positive score against every player, He is the only one after 50years to hold 4GS titles and crush competition like no one ever did in tennis history.
I hope he will be back as good as he is.
Roger Federer, its simply stupid to compare him to Andy also, like Novak he did 1000x more and its a fucking legend.
Rafael Nadal...same story
Its nice to see Novak/Nadal/Roger in same era because they will be best 3 players ever in tennis, also they played at the same time in same era. We had that pleasure (we that like tennis) to watch it, but Andy was NO....no one even cared when he played. I always watched Roger or Nadal besides I love Novak but seriously outside of the England there is no some respect for Andy.
>inb4 buthurt about Novak losing mind and No1 position. No guys
I cant wait to see 2017. Novak pumped up to CRUSH literaly, Nadal is back with dedication, he trained a LOT, Roger also. They dont care about ATP list, only Slams and Masters....I could bet that Andy will hold No1 but he will lose every major tournament, maybe some 250's are his.
I respect Andy Murray but there is no big four, its British most pumped up crap. Why are brits so deluded?

Other urls found in this thread:

tennis.com/pro-game/2016/09/fendrich-on-tennis-so-does-wawrinka-belong-to-a-big-5-now/61040/
ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/andy-murray-loss-us-open-kevin-anderson-not-a-member-of-the-big-four-stats-majors-federer-djokovic-nadal
quora.com/Why-is-Andy-Murray-in-the-big-4-of-tennis-despite-winning-only-two-grand-slams
tennisworldusa.org/news/news/Andy_Murray/35572/andy-murray-the-outsider-in-big-four/
tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php?threads/andy-murray-is-not-in-the-big-4.410637/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Also Wawrinka has same achievemnt like Andy, why not him in "imagionary big 4", than it should be big 5?

tennis.com/pro-game/2016/09/fendrich-on-tennis-so-does-wawrinka-belong-to-a-big-5-now/61040/

ftw.usatoday.com/2015/09/andy-murray-loss-us-open-kevin-anderson-not-a-member-of-the-big-four-stats-majors-federer-djokovic-nadal

quora.com/Why-is-Andy-Murray-in-the-big-4-of-tennis-despite-winning-only-two-grand-slams

tennisworldusa.org/news/news/Andy_Murray/35572/andy-murray-the-outsider-in-big-four/

tt.tennis-warehouse.com/index.php?threads/andy-murray-is-not-in-the-big-4.410637/

Bit media gonna brit.

Nothing you can do about it. Of course Andy is a wanker compared to these 3.

I can already taste the Serbian Salt when EBAM smashes Djokobic in the semis of the Aus Open
>b-but Murray's only good because Novak is shook
Lol m8, L-O-L

>actualy Novak is only player that has positive score against every player
Ivo Karlović disagrees

s m h
t b h
f a m

>Nadal

LITERALLY who?

>wanker
Stop trying to speaking English

Murray isn't even English

>Rafael Nadal
>Roger Federer
>Novak Djokovic

When Nadal and Federer were on their prime Djokovic didn't come anywhere near them. He's so dominant now because he had literally no competition.

Why do third worlders get so irate at things which shouldn't concern then?

Players improve and decline m8.

Murray improved while Djoko declined. That's how we ended up with the current state.

Idk, you tell me.

I love Andy, he seems like the coolest guy between them all and humble but, desu he is not even fit to tie the laces of these big 3.

>Implying there's a big 4 or big 3
There's Fed and there's everyone else

Didn't read all that shit got the jist of it. All im saying is on his day Murray owns that robot Djokovic even Nadal. His flair and creativity are only matched by Federer in this era.

Federer > Murray > Nadal > Del Potro > Djokovic

He's a worse version of prime Djokovic.

Djokovic is gonna be number 1, best of the best ever in 2 years approx, westerners can be butthurt all day long.

why does every love rafa and roger but hate novak?

>Djok, Federer and Nadal have less gold medals combined than Muzza does

They can't hold a candle to him

He is Serbian.

All of them have more titles in a single slam than Murray does combining all of his GS titles.

That gotta hurt.

>muh olympics
He was just lucky to be the best at the right time. Slams are are way better success-meter.

Nadal doesn't

>murray
>flair
Uwot

Muri will never be great if he continues to get triggered by feathers, moths, gongs or spider cams

Without those back problems I do think he would have cemented himself in the upper echelon. But Djokovic Exposer isn't a bad title either.

>Muri will never be great

he is already the best tennis player in the world you goof

literally the British Andy Roddick

That's good, not great. He is doomed to play in the era of GOATs.

>tfw Punished Delpo couldn't stop EBAM from winning another gold

Nice seeing him win the davis cup final

That was henman

>henman's smug face whenever someone shouts "come on Tim" during murray's matches

This

>Brits
I've heard this big 4 thing here and in the US a lot

You're not very good at it either and it's your primary language.

We are now in a big 3 of Djokovic, Murray and Raonic. I miss prime Federer.

Let him win a slam first. I realize he will win one at some point but please wait until then.

Raonic sucks though

>Google 'Murray'
>First thing that comes up is Jamal Murray, a 19 year old basketball player with literally no achievements

Yeah, that's about how relevant Andy is in the sport.

I mean he's world number 1, so he gets a lot of praise for that (fairly), but I don't think here anyone seriously thinks he's going down as one of the greatest ever. Definitely one of the greatest ever Brits to play though.

I don't think it helps that tennis isn't really that loved here either - outside of Wimbledon no-one even talks about it, so the people who DO love Andy Murray go on about him all the fucking time, but they're few in number.

Why do you hate so much your star player? I dont rate him that badly. Guy might not have the talent of the big four but I can really see him winning a slam. He has played pretty solidly this season with several finals and bringing the fight to what remains of the big four. Though I gather it may be now or never as he is starting to peak, if he doesnt win a slam in the next two years or so he may never will.

I don't think anyone here seriously thinks he's one of the best in history

maybe the reason you inferred that is because he's the best Brit in tennis history

Because I don't give a fuck if he's Canadian.

1. Del Po
2. Nishikori
3. STAN

The same happens in football. British media talks about "BIg 4" when talking about Man Utd, Liverpool, Arsenal and fucking Chelsea, who has less league titles than fucking Sunderland.

I know this is offtopic but it always makes me mad whenever I hear that bullshit

Nadal has two gold medals, same as Murray