That moment when you realize we gave corporations too much power

>that moment when you realize we gave corporations too much power

Other urls found in this thread:

abcnews.go.com/US/woman-claims-daughter-autism-kicked-off-united-airlines/story?id=30926832
nypost.com/2017/04/11/doctor-dragged-off-flight-convicted-of-trading-drugs-for-sex/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

too real

So what's the story here? I don't watch the news. I just get the jest of current events from Sup Forums. Thanks.

Go to drudgereport

What's the deal with this guy? Non-meme version.

Nook the chinks, put them back in their place

Is this gook a real doctor? He acted like a retarded nigger

United Airlines overbooks a flight and offered money for people to take the next flight.
No one wanted to go.
He got asked to get off the plane.
He said he can't because he is a doctor and has patients he needs to see tomorrow.
They proceeded to rip him from the seat.
He hit his head and started bleeding a lot.
Was probably concussed.
United's CEO has kinda been scummy in the way he's handled the situation.

That's one fat gook

>dubs needs an answer. also checkd

He got kicked off a plane he paid to be in, because the company sold too much tickets

If I could do that I would have just googled it before I asked. I was hoping one of you faggots would just provide the cliffnotes version.

>.gif

Quality post though

they had to take someone off the plane he was flying alone they didn't break up a family or group get over it he should have listened its like all the didn't du nuffins that just don't listen to authority if you're asked kindly at first that's all that is required he failed to comply with an order fuck him

did he slit his throat, or?????

Cool, thanks. But if he was already in his seat why would they single him out? That seems kinda sketch.

Fuck you dude this guy bought a ticket. The plane shouldn't have been overbooked in the first place.

That moment you realize that tickets of any kind are just revocable licenses and the private owner of the property that your ticket gives you access to can kick your ass off at any time. You have a recourse in contract (or in tort if they embarrass you real bad or beat your ass) but your ticket absolutely does not grant you the right to remain on someone's property whether that's a plane, a movie theater, a theme park, or any other thing you get a ticket that lets you get into. They can revoke your license to be on their shit whenever hey damn well please for any reason at all including being overbooked.
Get fucked peasant scum.
Lawyerfag reporting the fuck in.

damnnnn

Dayum son

This man has a point. Regardless, this is a shitty practice that people should not put up with. Nevermind the way they treated him, but the simple fact that we as a society are okay with a company selling more tickets than there are seats then just saying "oops, well fuck you get off the plane" is mind boggling.

#REKT

Common knowledge for forty years user.

did you read the article? they didn't oversell, four employees boarded the plane after the dude was ejected. company free flight > paying passenger

Buuuuut what about the part where the security fag was being too forceful and threw is face into the arm rest?

The court of public opinion has more power than it did before, dickwad.

They should have taken into account his situation. He paid for he a ticket and was already in his seat. They should've sent there staff on a different flight.

It's also a regulated industry and they absolutely don't have the right to beat the shit out of patrons on their "property." Which isn't THEIRS. It's the governments via laws and regulations. They agree to that when they open business and fall under the FAA etc.

>stop simplifying laws to make horrible points

If it was a black guy it would've been raciss but since it was a white dude its not lol.

Fuck liberal scum

Ah, well then there is really no excuse, though that doesn't seem like typical company policy. My mother is a flight attendant on a different airline and they don't do it that way, I can say that much.

[zalgo] hive mind mah nigga [/zalgo]

>Lawyerfag reporting the fuck in.
quality bait

>super chinky chink
> white dude

wat

Overbooking is one thing. This guy was bumped so AA employees could get transfered to another hub. American's making enough profit to put these guy's on a private flight. The CEO's being cheap, that's all.

You think that because there are regulations on something that makes it the property of the government? Am I understanding you correctly? Because that is retarded, sir.

United Airlines does random selection after no one volunteers.

MU-MU-MU-MULTI REKT.

>lawyer
>doesn't know every state has laws saying you can't beat the shit out of someone just for being on your property, as a business
>every state has a law saying that security can only act in self defense AND it can't be excessive AND they can't manipulate joints or choke people

Worst..... Lawyer... Ever...

Too forceful? That's a fucking cop retard. Ya know how this is going to look down the road? This guy was removed from private property after being asked to leave by an agent of the owner and when he didn't the police attempted to remove him. He refuses to leave so he was forced from the property. Does this look bad on United Airlines, yeah definitely. Will they lose business? Probably not enough to give a shit as we can see their flights are already over booked as it is.
Mark my words the doctor won't recover shit against United. At the very least they'll settle at something low to get him out of the media cuz he's annoying.
A little free advice for you anons, if someone tells you to leave their property. Fucking do it. You wanna sue later for something go ahead but you're not gonna win on a theory of some right to remain there and cops are allowed to remove your ass if you refuse to leave.

It means the government can take control at anytime. So who is the real owner? It's like imminant domain. You THINK you own it, but the gubbment can come in any time and take it. Not to mention in the aeronautics world, there are strict rules on what can and can't be done. I GUARANTEE you that beating the shit out of customers because "muhhhhh property" isn't a thing.

But really, how fucking stupid does an airline need to be to overbook? Are your employees mindless drones who don't fucking comprehend that the plane-crew needs seats too?

Been flying between AMS NYC SEL for 16 years and never experienced an overbooking.

Goddayum son.

You cant control how someone is going to flail around. This is as much the passenger's fault as it is the the fault of the law enforcement officer.

Imminent domain doesn't even slightly apply here. The fuck

He got knocked out by airport security and dragged off a plane feet first, unconscious with his shirt over his head. Kek.

this is what captialist actually believe

Airlines lease the terminals from the state, if that's what you mean. I don't see how that applies to this though

>wut is excessive force?

Sup Forums is the WORST place to get an educated discussion.

United beat the shit out of somebody?

Fuck Mr Sulu, I hope his ass dies before any civil proceedings.

Also, this was so an employee, could take his seat.

>it's like
>LIKE
Can you into reading? Can you understand comparisons for sake of clarification? Are you retarded?

THE MOMENT YOU REALIZE THE REAL WORLD AIN'T YOUR BASEMENT WHERE MOMMY CATERS TO YOUR EVERY AUTISTIC CRY:

abcnews.go.com/US/woman-claims-daughter-autism-kicked-off-united-airlines/story?id=30926832

It was airline security. Not the police. They can't knock you out.

>expecting Sup Forums to give a shit

>flying is a right, not a privilege
Yeah, nah, eat a dick, entitled faggots.

They'll settle out of court to avoid bad publicity.
>Also, nice dubs.

They called the security service to handle it. They are both responsible now.

The fuck is this?

>the plane belongs to the government
Fucking what
And even if it did you think the government has any less property rights than a private citizen for the purposes of revocable licenses?
>hurr durr you can't make me leave this state museum when it closes its government property
Fuck yourself. This is the problem with America is ignorant piece of shit thinking that law is easy and you can just speculate and repeat words you've heard.

Wasn't a cop. Was security. Completely different set of laws apply.

UA NEEDS SEATS TO FLY IMPORTANT PILOTS SO OTHER PLANES CAN FLY

AUTISTIC GOOK THINKS THE WORLD REVOLVED AROUND HIM

CRIES. GETS FUCKED UP.

AUTISTIC NERDS ON INTERNET GO NUTS

He's a gay junkie doctor. He traded prescription drugs for gay sex. He also has a history of causing trouble. He was just doing what he always does: being a junkie fag doctor.

Yes. Yes, blame the victim. You just couldn't care less either because he is not white right?

people keep saying "beat the shit out of", but all they did was pull a flailing man out of a seat. no punches, no actual violence. Ive seen kids roughhousing harder than this relative to their size and weight. The guy was yanked and in his flailing, hit his head on an armrest.

This. Airlines are greedy fucks. They overbook flights on purpose counting on a few people not showing up, which is why it's so common for people to get bumped. It's such a fucking scummy business practise. If they weren't such greedy shitheads, this dude wouldn't have been in this situation to begin with.

He did nothing wrong at all and was a victim of corporate greed. It's really that simple.

4 crew had to take that flight. I'm assuming another flight would be delayed/canceled if they didn't make it on that plane. This is air travel, planes get overbooked and people are offered compensation all the time. Nobody volunteered so the computer picked this guy. He made an ass of himself and was removed by security.

UA HATES AUTISTIC PEOPLE LIKE EVERY OTHER NORMAL PERSON DOES

Das mai city seat!!!

Sup Forums, worst place to have an actual discussion.

This guy's gonna get such a fat compensation for this shit.
Lawsuits are incoming at the speed of fucking light.

I didn't say they can't make him leave you fucking absolute moron. I said they can't beat the shit out of him to make it happen. Become a Buddhist. KYS. Reincarnate. Do it again.

Shit is 10 flavors of retarded.

THE VICTIM HERE IS UA.

That is not what eminent domain means, and besides that, it still doesn't mean that the government owns everything that is regulated in some way or another. I own my house. Yes, eminent domain could possibly change that, but it is extremely rare, needs a just cause, and requires compensation.

Calling cops makes you responsible for their actions? Law enforcement becomes your agent when you call them for assistance??? Shit I must be way behind on agency law cuz that is a bombshell change to vicarious liability. When did that case come out?

Yeah go fuck yourself.

pretty sure most airlines do this.

>that moment you realize you are now internet famous and everyone knows you wrote phony prescriptions for some cock

Airlines actually constantly overbook because statistically there is a very large chance that some people are going to miss the flight. This way the company can make more money and most of the time it works out.

Nice, by the book. Now the numerous people who will probably avoid buying united airlines tickets now will far out weigh the damage they did to this guy. Even as we speak thousands of dollars of profit would probably been lost. NOT TO Mention customers going to other airline providers.

LOL!! YOU CAN ALWAYS TELL THE SHUT INS.

UA HASN'T LOST OR SETTLED SINCE 1993 BITCH. THEY ARE SO HARD TO SUE IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY.

Gawd damn mongolrianssssss

Yeah
Because they didnt get any bad publicity so far. .

False. Most airlines do not overbook, and they don't beat the fuck out of children and elderly because one of the airlines staff members wanted to ride on the plane.

In an age of cell phone cameras, what kind chimpanzees do this? Kek.

Hes a brown manlet chink

fucking lol

look around: people are making fun of his race, and they are not liberal

if something wasn't initially racist, other people who are not liberals will make it so

Cool story bro.

Thats okay, their stock is in free fall.

Capitalism is where corporations thrive.
Communism is where dictators thrive

They both suffer the same problem; greed.

12 YEAR OLDS STILL BELIEVE WHAT THEIR MUMMY'S TELL THEM/

YOU KNOW HOW HARD UA IS TO SUE? THEY ARE ULTRA AGGRESSIVE AND YOU USUALLY PAY COST.

They do it on purpose. It's policy. They assume some people won't show up and they'll be able to make extra money by selling the same seat twice. Sometimes it bites them in the ass.

He was being a drama queen.

>Needs seats
>Still sells tickets
>Beats up elderly
Wew-lad.

If the Latino who shot Treyvon was white then so was doctor ching chong.

All airlines overbook because a very large amount of people cancel last minute. The reason you never experienced it is because 99% of the time, enough people cancel that the plane doesnt run out of seats

nypost.com/2017/04/11/doctor-dragged-off-flight-convicted-of-trading-drugs-for-sex/?utm_campaign=SocialFlow&utm_source=NYPFacebook&utm_medium=SocialFlow&sr_share=facebook

Hey Airline guys, who hired this crew of idiots, to interact with the public?

>All Airlines overbook
Southwest doesn't.

I doubt they ever did anything like this
or that there was so much evidence for what they did