This fucker scammed me out of 85 dollars. Told me he had extra shake

This fucker scammed me out of 85 dollars. Told me he had extra shake.

I'm going back to his place gonna try to get the bud I deserve.

If I get my weed im gonna break his bong and leave if he does anything to me or my car I am gonna call the cops.
If I get his bong and he doesnt give me my weed I will threaten to throw it at his step moms car windshield hopefully fucking it up enough where she gets mad and kicks him out and if I dont get my weed I will tag his house and spray paint his garage and maybe his step moms car.

I need more Ideas so that he wont message me again and wont scam other people.

Pic related

Alpha solution: Go over there and beat the shit out of him and steal his stuff.

Beta solution: Run to Sup Forums

Virgin solution: Spend a Tuesday trolling on Sup Forums

Im not gonna beat him up.
But hopefully i can break a lot of shit and get him kicked out.

why get my hands dirty?

Or move/drive to a state where its legal so you don't have to deal with all that bullshit

Beating the shit out of someone who wronged you will make them think twice about scamming people in the future. Breaking shit won't settle the score. Besides, going over there at all regardless of intention is getting your hands dirty. I personally suggest letting it go and ceasing contact with the scammer. You can make $85 in a few days at McDonalds and let other kids learn the valuable lesson of getting ripped off.

how the fuck did you get scammed with shake?

god even im not that fucking stupid

>You won't do anything OP why do you think he chose you to scam? Because he felt you were the safest person to do it to, because you are a bitch who won't do a DAMN THING about it. cept cry on Sup Forums. go cry yourself to sleep homo.

If you are a bitch, and don't want to fight... take the pussies way out and at least kick the fuckers mirrors off his car with your size 5 foot.

>gets scammed buying drugs
>threaten drug dealer with violence
>call cops if he tries anything
>buying drugs
>call cops on him

You ain't too bright, are you?

Just about to say the same thing. When it comes down to the cops asking questions, and (if) court happens. They will take both of you guys to jail. LOL

Tell his mom that he dumped all her oregano in a bag and tried to sell it to you. He will get a spankin' for wasting perfectly good spices. She might suck yo dick for returning her spices. then you can brag to him about fucking his mom.

If dude told u it was extra shake why you buy it in the first place without looking at it shut roll up some joints and sale them for 5$ bucks each he did not scam u you scammed yourself ducking chuck

You all got trolled. That is all, I had my fun.

You got aids.

I sell you some better shit for $40 bucks

Anyone who intentionally goes to buy shake deserves to be ripped off

You deserve it op. You didn't even look or smell it? You accepted a bag of leaves for $85 deal with it faggot

A dishonest weed guy? Imagine that. You deserved to get fucked over. Retarded millennial. Change your fucking priorities and focus on something that'll actually help you for a change.
Sage.

OP here heading over to his house if he doesnt come out im tagging his house and then some

my friends at uni harvest and smoke sage lol

he called me and offered i wasnt looking for it

Why would I go to jail?
i dont have any weed they dont have any evidence I was going to buy weed? what does me being at my "friends" house, him going crazy cause he was on drugs and ended up smashing my car get me into trouble?

I will say that was my fault for not smelling it but he brought his bong to distract me.

I have learned from this but I am not gonna let it slide

I'm too lazy to start my own thread
Male or female?
And when should I move it into a bigger pot

Im gonna tape the spray can nozzle and throw it either at a window and try to get it in or at his garage

I wiped my fingerprints and Im gonna wear a glove

why did you accept the deal in the 1st place? Are you fucking a pussy or something? Very agreeable? You should demand proper weed and let him know how much of a joke it was that he gave you this and how offended you are by smashing up his place after he refunds you. If you just want your weed then you should get it, he ripped you off badly

I am

No stealing thats not alpha

That's creative, but personally l would just get the weed, make him look like an idiot and then when he thinks it's over, smash up his place on the way out, never deal with him again.

Looks like a half o of shake
>for 85 dollars
What's the problem again?

That's what I was thinking.

its not weed

>looks like

It looks like the ingredients to a Simon & Garfunkel song.

How the fuck is someone stupid enough to buy a big ass baggie like that witohut even being sure it's pot?

Then clearly the only option is to kill him.

Get a gun, kill him over $80.

offer him massive joint of mamba or any synthetic cannabaloid, let him lose his mind.

how the fuck do you want to know with a fucking shitty pic like this. Anyways this plant is too young, it didn't manifest its sex yet. Read something before growing you fucking stupid faggot.

fuck his stepmother

Just don't ever buy from him again and anybody that gets it off and let them know he's a scammer if you really want to beat his ass beat his ass out in the street don't go to his place it'll be a bad idea jump him from behind and kick him in the kidneys a few times and leave

>jej

Any other photos of your nan mate?

Phone the cops and say he mugged you with a sawn off shot gun. Do it from a pay phone. Wait down the street and watch whilst he kicks his door kicked in and arrested for possession

Gets his door **

yeah thats not how the police work outside of movies mate.

Beatin the shit out of someone and then steal is stuff is called robbing you dingaling.

Need picture of nodes. Probably not time to move to another pot yet.
You also need to train that bitch. Lights look fine, no mites, no deficiency rn. It will grow alright, but only 1 cola with current set up.