BUT WITHOUT MEEEEE-EEEEEE~ YOU'RE ONLY YOU~
YOUR MENS-TRU-A-TING HEART
IT AIN'T BLEE-DIN' E-NOUGH FOR TWO

i want mike patton to fuck me in the ass with this cd

same but with Mr. Bungle's discography

>I SWALLOW I SWALLOW I SWALLOW
>BE AGGRESSIVE B-E AGGRESSIVE, B-E-A-G-G-R-E-S-S-I-V-E
Best track right?

I really want to live in the alternate timeline where Jim Martin didn't get kicked out of FNM.

This.

A BOUNCING LITTLE BABY

doesn't even compare with this

Crack Hitler is the best song. That bassline is fucking amazing, the muffled vocals, the chorus, and the HEY HEY

I'll go to the record shop tomorrow

I hate you
Talkin' to myself

youtube.com/watch?v=ilIDkkD0jIg

They just weren't the same without Jim Martin

I never really understood the appeal of this band. This is probably their best album and it kinda sucks honestly. They always seemed to be a band that could make really great music that just refused so they could make a bunch of crap instead. Mike Patton used to make fun of that talentless hack in the RHCP all the time but his singing in many FNM songs comes across about the same pretty often.

A SHINY COPPER PENNY

Faith No More came before RHCP. If anyone is copying anyone it's Anthony Kiedis.

Didn't say he was copying them, just that they both kinda do the same style of singing and it sucks when both of them do it. Only difference is Mike Patton actually has some talent.

Why do I feel like Anthony Kiedis is a better frontman. Patton has an incredible voice and writes good music, takes risks, etc.

Live, Patton goofs off and never tries live and sounds like shit. What's the point of that 6 octave range if he doesn't use it. Anthony Kiedis actually tries to sing well. He also is more passionate live, jumping around, thrashing his hair, dancing, getting the crowd pumped. Just better stage presence.

youtube.com/watch?v=tA7bKfi8fJk

Which Faith No Man was best Faith No Man?

Tomahawk-First two albums were great especially Mit Gas as it was more aggressive and more diverse, Anonymous was decent experimentation, Oddfellows was kind of boring
Fantomas-God-Tier Patton, all their albums are amazing 8/10 plus
Faith No More-Entry-level Patton, still really good, just some duds, Angel Dust is 9/10, every other album is 7/10
Mr. Bungle-They would be the greatest band to ever exist if it wasn't for some of the songs on California and s/t. Disco Volante is absolute perfection and possibly the greatest album of the 90s, and possibly one of the greatest albums ever made. One of the few 10/10s in the music world

Patton is the fucking man.

Jizzlobber is the best.

>if it wasn't for some of the songs on California and s/t.
what songs are you talking about?
every song in both of those albums are great imo

Close second for me.

I HIDE MY DIRTY SECRETS UNDER THE DIRTY MATTRESS AND THEY ARE MAKING ME ITCH!!!!!

bump

It sounds like you haven't seen many Patton live performances.