Trump voter here

Trump voter here

fuck Ivanka, this dumb cunt is going to start WW3 over her "fee fees" all because her kike husband tells her to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is it her fault for giving advice, or her father's for taking it?

>nbc
>credible source

>not already in the first stages of WWIII

Came here to say this. Also y'all niggas toasting etc

both

for all the shit anti-trump people have been throwing at him, theres finally this stupid shit and they dont act on it.

The advice being bomb Syria and ignite the flames of war?

please, she just wanted to look like they cared. they don't give a fffffuuuuuuuck about Syrian children. which is why their attack did no significant damage, it's all about appearances

Yeah, because she totally told him to piss of NK

Would still smash.

>which is why their attack did no significant damage

bombing Assads weapons into nothing is significant damage.

This is Assad/Russia vs FSA/USA. Thats why so many in the west are saying "omg Assad has got to go!"

Trumps son in law, Ivankas husband, is a big time pro Israel jew.

yes Donald, we know

can't stop topzozzling at the dude who created this punypenor pic

>USS Carl Vinson on Korean peninsula
>Tomahawks over Syria and some russian fuckers
>"Killary Clinton would lead us to WW3"
mfw

So why did her daddy decide to kill US children in January?

Tfw this is fake news and people believe it to be true

>"Killary Clinton would lead us to WW3"

She would have though since she was advocating the exact same shit, but worse. All Trump did was enforce pre existing "red lines" set up by Obama while Hillary wanted to enforece a no fly zone over Syria. What Hillary wanted to do is to piss on Putins boots and dare him to do something.

If you are a hillary supporter and are taking this as a "this would be better under her!/told you so!" moment, youre a dumbass.

youtube.com/watch?v=fmE9Jj-rEVs

it's from Eric Trumps own stupid mouth

These people are definately fucking retarded. I'm starting to wonder why i voted for trump...

>Calls trump retarded
>spells definitely wrong
go me

Eric trump is a twat. Snitches get stitches. This better not put the north korea strike in jeopardy. We need to deal with them quick. Now before it is too late. Also she might not have given him advice. He might have just seen how upset she was and he was persuaded by that

>retarded

this is my only major problem with him so far. I never expect to 100% like everything he did, but this is a big one for me. How is bombing and going to war against a country that is no threat to us "america first" at all?

It was everyones "feels", they all saw that gas vid with the kid and decided "It's our business, we should interfere like always!"

>fuck Ivanka

bombing a country because your adult daughter is sad is fucking imbecilic and deserving of nothing but criticism. If Obama did something like that I would shit on him, so Im going to do it to Trump.

Didn't it kill like only 6 people, that's like 10 missiles per person...

>Also she might not have given him advice. He might have just seen how upset she was and he was persuaded by that
How the fuck is that better?

>only 6 people

the strike wasnt about killing people, it was about destroying weapon warehouses so that the Assad regime couldnt use them. It idealy could have killed no one and been a successful mission.

Strikes like these are very rarly about killing anyone.

Weren't they launching planes from the same base the same day after the strike?

ic, I never heard anything like that.

hopefully they were because all this means is that ISIS has a better chance of taking over the country. Or Russia will just start conducting more air strikes since Assad wont be able to.

This is all fucking dumb and provoking Syria and Russian and Iran needlessly, all because dumb ass Ivanka cried.

Yes it is true they launched planes from it the day after.

>topzozzling

>punypenor

wut

It wasn't actually about destroying weapon warehouses either.

It was literally just to act as a "symbol" to Assad that future chemical attacks = future bombs. They didn't even take the runway out of commission, planes are still launching from there.

Trump also gave all the Russians crawling around the air base about an hour heads up to get out of the way of the bombing.

>Trump also gave all the Russians crawling around the air base about an hour heads up to get out of the way of the bombing.

Not to mention the Russians then gave the Syrians warning of the attack. Which is why there were few, if any, casualties.

lol good.

>Trump also gave all the Russians crawling around the air base about an hour heads up to get out of the way of the bombing

good as well. Less people dead.

going into tinfoil mode, but I think Trump actually had his balls in a vice by the deep state. Although Obama did just outright lie and say "y-yeah, I totally got rid of all those chemical weapons!"

>but I think Trump actually had his balls in a vice by the deep state.

So he's giving in to pressure and intervening in another countries civil war? He campaigned on the exact opposite of this.

I thought he was starting ww3 for which he did campaign.

>He campaigned on the exact opposite of this.

I know, which is why I think hes being cucked by the CIA here.

i would indeed fuck ivanka

Nah, that's why we're sending warships to NK.
Syria was to bump up the value of his Raytheon stocks.

>blame everyone but Trump

You trumptards are so delusional. Last time I checked, neither Ivanka or Jared are the president. Neither have the authority to launch strikes. This is ALL on Trump.

You're just the dumbass who actually believed his bullshit.

Not just that he campaigned on being non-interventionist, but that he would make his own judgements and his own decisions. Now he's being cucked...

Yeah, well once that fat baby falls... it'll happen anyway. What you think china's going to let us "liberate" them?

>thinking North Korea will start WW3

Even the Chinese are sick of them and the only reason they tolerated them for this long is that they act as a bulwark between China and south Korea/America

Syria is a much more volitile powder keg since they are tied up with Iran and Russia.

traps aren't gay

>actually believing candidate trump

He's not being cucked. He's just being himself: a barely literate conman who will do and say anything to get the results he wants. He has no core political beliefs and knows fuck all about policy.

So he's either incompetent or a pussy.

Trump has been consistent with all of his campaign shit up until this, so you are factually wrong.

Invading/destroying North Korea isnt the problem. China wants their buffer between themselves and the western South Korea, and after we bomb NK and they respond by nuking Seoul, South Korea is likely going to want all that land as reparations.
Suddenly we're nearly openly hostile with not just Russia, but also China.

How's that Obamacare repeal coming along?
Was the promise "I'll do my best, but if the first bill fails I quit" or that it *HAS* to be repealed?

>How's that Obamacare repeal coming along?

So him scrapping a shitty ryancare bill is him completely going back on his word how exactly?

>didn't repeal Obamacare on day 1
>wall not under construction, will probably just be additions to already existing fence
>swamp filled with even more bankers
>job growth well under projections
>buddying up with China.
>manufacturing still moving to Mexico at same pace

Yeah, tell me more about all that winning.

>China wants their buffer between themselves and the western South Korea

And they will get it by claiming the norther mineral rich part of the country. North Korea is Chinas retarded cousin and they have been looking for an excuse to kill them and collect the life insurance for a while now. Russia doesnt give a rats ass about them.

She's a Jew too. Of course they're pulling the strings. That's what Jews do.

He didn't scrap it though. He said he supported Ryancare "100%"

Also, he literally said Obamacare would be repealed on day 1

>having to make up shit and spout Now This/Buzzfeed talking points in order to make a point

really got the ole noggin a joggin. Now please fuck off shareblue fag. Also, I thought Trump was going to start WW3 with China? Get your made up story together at least

So trump is a pussy?

Nigga i'm a beaner and i understand user

What was wrong exactly?

>He didn't scrap it though.

Yes he did. You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. The Entire GOP hated it as well not to mention the democrat hate of it.

Well yeah.

Your boy was fully in support of Ryancare and got cucked by Congress.

Excuse me... Sir, your jimmies are rustled.

I love how whenever Republicucks have facts thrown at them they lash out with lame insults.

Then why did he say that he supported it and why did he lobby the Freedom caucus and more moderate republicans in the house to get them on board with the bill?

>Getting cucked this hard by Trump
B-b-but maga u shill!