Favorite youtuber thread. Who is your Sup Forumsros, post your replies

Favorite youtuber thread. Who is your Sup Forumsros, post your replies

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/JcmylxQ0ma4
youtu.be/yTU8WbTbZMI?t=52
youtube.com/watch?v=sFOkFgrRTAg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Filthy Frank (inb4 REEEEEE NORMIEEEE), Vsauce, jerryrigeverything. Also, including YouTubers from my country, Codrin Bradea: Satana and ZappyTV are amazing.

filthy frank, jontron, sargon of akkad, gigguk, videogamedunkey and purpleeyeswtf

TJ Kirk

Kilian Experience

you mean the amazing a*****t?

Who's that

None. Youtube is 100% cancerous. Nothing but whores who tries to making shekels out of jewgle's adsense.

mah nigga

Related, which are your favourite tech review channels?

Edups

You're like those pretentious kids who say 'Today's music is awful!' but they don't bother to see through the layer of trash to see the good stuff. Allow me to direct you to a relevant Filthy Frank video: youtu.be/JcmylxQ0ma4

game grumps

TechAltar. It's a small technology channel that produces high-quality content not only about gadget reviews, but also about companies, popularity and other topics in the smartphone world.

I just found Killean yesterday (watched his Hearts of Iron IV video) subscribed immediately. I feel like he is one of the few people who really puts time into making quality videos.

>"You're like those pretentious kids"
>post an pretentious faggot video reply
If the irony of that post had any weight to it, i could put it in a sock an knock you out cold

also he has good sence of humor

The Escapist

you mean only yahtzee?

Mistor Metokur and Second Clansy

How is that video pretentious?

this is what that faggot sound like to me:
youtu.be/yTU8WbTbZMI?t=52

ancillaryanalog

spoonyexperiment (new ones ofc.)

Broteampill and Life of Boris

>sargon of akkad

My main nigga KrunchyNaut

Got to admit, this was pretty funny.

А ну, чики-брики и в дамки

Eugenia Cooney just because I like to check on her to see if she has starved to death yet.

What's Sup Forums's opinion on Brady Haran's channels?(Numberphile, Periodic Videos, Computer pile etc.)

I watch numberphile occasionally. Its pretty gud.

>Computer pile
wat

arch warhammer

I Love Brady. I listen to Hello Internet too, CGPGrey is great as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=sFOkFgrRTAg

15secnut

i don't get it

Forgotten Weapons

not enough shooting

being this new