youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/
nizkor.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

no

yes

fpbp

nope..... no vids in camps with more than 100 people...

yes, but the numbers are very exagerated

NO

This guy knows

yes. exactly how it was recorded in the history books

Nein.

no
I wish it had happened though

ok?

free sheckles

best time ever!!!!

thank you

maybe

No, the holocaust did not happen. There were some jews who died in the war though. But not the six trillion.

even if you take the death camps out of the equation their is documentation,photos.film of the einsatzgruppen mass murdering hundreds of thousands of people.. add in letting people starve and being worked to death and youve got your holocaust

Doesn't matter.

>But where are the bodies
At max efficiency they'd still be burning bodies today.

Jews WERE sent to concentration camps against their will
but they were NOT gassed or anything ridicilious like that, see There have even been regular releases of inmates

What media tries to sell you as gass jew that got turned into lampshades and soap are nothing but Typhus victims , the disease spread so easily due to the allied forces bombing all supplies

In short, the Holocaust, which is the masskilling of jews, never happened , and if even, then it wasnt by some nazi gas (Zyklon B is an Anti Lice Gas by the way which is harmless to humans, Lice spread typhus) but due to the allieds letting them all starve without medical treatment

Also there were never 6mil jews in europe to begin with, Documents show there has been basically no change in jewish population numbers , yadda yadda

post source

>Jews WERE sent to concentration camps against their will
shill

ihr.org/jhr/v02/v02p219_Buchner.html

youtube.com/watch?v=OtAnuXl5VZY

Take all emotions out, and this is what you get

>prisoners of war from every walk of life
>never "gassed"
>used as free labor
>somehow 1/3 of all jews on earth were "exterminated"
>couple years after war, jewish population higher than pre-war
>YEARS of "holocaust"
>none starved to death until near the end of the war when allied troops destroyed supply lines
>some people were executed
>Hitler somehow communicated to all the top brass that he wanted to exterminate the jews, but there are ZERO official documents that even allude to this
>Hitler 100% didn't commit suicide to tie it all up in a neat little bow, he fled to South America with the rest

That's it. It was just prisoners of was being used as free labor. It wasn't to "exterminate the jewssss." All the facts prove this.

>simple math
>post source
LOL

The problem is the jews controlling the narrative, right?

Yes and a bunch of people all decided to get tattoos and tell a bull shit story. First no real historisn said 6,000,000 jews there were 6,000,000 victems of which 60% were Jews.

Assuming that Hitler started gassing Jews since day 1, that makes for 3,153,600 minutes.

6,000,000 Jews killed during 3,153,600 minutes comes out to 1.9 Jews per minute. That means Hitler killed roughly 1 Jew every 30 seconds. (LOL)

In Auschwitz, the most famous and biggest concentration camp, there are 15 crematoriums. According to Auschwitz survivors, Jews would go into the chamber, gassed for 15-20 minutes, then put into the oven.

It takes 1 hour to cremate a body using modern furnaces which operate at much higher temperatures than the traditional ovens at the camp. However, lets say that the ovens were operating at a level that we see today, that means it would take 1 hour, 20 minutes to gas and burn 15 Jews assuming they were all burned simultaniously. (Disregarding the time it would take for the gas to empty the chamber for the bodies to be transported from the chamber to the oven.) The elevators used to transport bodies were very slow and could only take up 7 bodies at a time with their weight capacity. However, for our greatest ally, we're going to assume that bodies were teleported instantly from chamber to oven.

That means 15 Jews were gassed and burned every 1.2 hours. That comes out to exactly 300 Jews every 24 hours (Assuming the gassing and burning of Jews was happening every hour straight for 6 years on an uninterrupted basis) the total # of killed jews would be 657,000 for those 6 years. The official Jewish story is that 4,000,000 Jews were killed at Auschwitz alone.

How can any Jew, Israeli, or Shill ever even argue this story when just simple math is enough to destroy the whole argument? Can any Jews respond to this?

Doesnt matter the jews won and its all over

It was the limited information available at the time. The Americans needed a reason to jump into the war, so they made up Hitler exterminating Jews. It's easy to do. There is no way to verify since all you can do is read newspapers. Not to mention all the American companies that profited off the war.

The story just stuck because no one could really refute it back then due to lack of resources of information. After a while it just became "the story" and accepted. It was taught in schools. Doesn't make it the truth. Same as us being taught Columbus discovered America. If the story gets told enough it's "true" until you can spread the documented facts around en masse.

A comprehensive study of the holocaust with with detailed research..even has links to denial sites to examine all sides. educate yourselves instead of spewing 70 year old propoganda and quoting historians with no credentials like david inving *snicker* holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/

this

The only rebuttal to this is that there were multiple camps. And there were in fact jews (and others) killed by shooting them.

I don't believe in the holocaust, but you have to account for that.

>blogspot
>comprehensive study

Largely because video didn't exist.

Use logic and decide if it happened. Why would a highly efficient society and army spend resources building camps to gather up Jews just to burn and gas them? Prisoners of war, all countries have them. The Holocaust sounds like something made up out of a horror movie. It stirs emotions and disgusts most people. The idea that an entire country would go along with it is even more ridiculous. It was propaganda

Couple things you missed
>you can gas dozens at once
>you can burn dozens at once in EACH camp at EACH furnace
>account for those executed firing squad style

Add all that math in to make your point better.

>why would genocide happen?
Good question, but clearly not all genocides are fiction.

America got into the war in Europe because Germany declared war on us as a show of solidarity with their ally Japan. The concentration camps weren't discovered til the latter months of the war.

>1927 was first sound capable movie
>there was no film in the 40's
>except for all those videos of hitler and the war
>inb4 being pedantic about the use of "video" and "film"

The numbers are known. The numbers from the enigma code spied from the germans and the official documented numbersfrom the red cross are 99% the same. It's around 280k over all camps combined.

It's proven that there were no gas chambers.

The worlds leading holocaust historian admitted there was not a single scientific proof that it happened.

>had a great uncle who served all over Euroland in WW2
>in 8th grade have to do report on WW2 so I go straight to the source
>tells me stories of Nazi fighting, beer drinking, hooker fucking, and stealing shit
>tells story of some remote concentration camp that fell pretty quick
>as they "liberate" it, all the jews seem healthy, no gas chambers
>had a small library, a market, doctor/dentist, few other things
>had a cemetary with maybe a hundred gravestones
>he asked, had a Typhus outbreak, ran wild for months killing people
>after a few weeks they get orders to move on
>as they are leaving, trains are being brought in with supplies and people
>see's one train open, people get out looking like shit...skinny, diseased, wearing worn out clothes
>march them to the camp while people take pictures
>uncle said they staged the whole thing to make it look like what the people had been told
>to this day I believe him

Use the right words and nobody has to be pedantic in the first place.

>believing this
LOL. We "knew" about the "concentration camps" for years. Stop getting all your history from war movies.

>Citation needed

Yes, but 6mil didn't die. More like 50,000. And mostly due to disease and hunger. The fucking commies beat us to the camps and exaggerated the numbers for their propaganda. We just went along for their ride since we hated the Nazis.

There were 9 million jews in Europe. But only around 3 million in german occupied europe. Then germans "killed 6 million" and after WWII 4 million jews asked for recompensation for all the horrors they went through in the concentration camps.

Only 1 number of the above is false, I hope everyone can find the wrong one...

One could fill a book with direct or indirect statements concerning incineration times from Holocaust theory presentations. A few examples however shall suffice here. F. Müller[9] states that in Auschwitz I the cremators were charged with 3 corpses simultaneously and that the total incineration time was 20 minutes (page 17). In 1979 in Dachau exactly the same set of numbers was stated to me by one of today's camp officials who, however, had not been in the camp himself during WWII.[15] As a matter of fact the "20 minutes and three corpses combination" is found quite commonly in the Holocaust theory. By comparison, W. Stäglich[11] quotes from the WRB (War Refugee Board) report about 1.5 hours (page 234). This appears strangely close to more realistic incineration times. The Los Angeles Times[17] reporting on a visit to Auschwitz II by "Members of the U.S. Presidential Commission on the Holocaust" declares: "They also toured the crematoria which could and did dispose up to 60,000 bodies a day." Since the Los Angeles Times report specifically states "crematoria" one can calculate the incineration time per corpse. Equation (1) solved for incineration time becomes:

I = 0.0184 hours = 1.1 minutes (!)
This would be the incineration time for single charge. With triple charge - according to the Holocaust theory -- 3.3 minutes would be available for the cremation of three corpses.

A look at incineration times today generates an astonishingly different set of data. In 1974 in Dortmund a cremation took 2.5 hours in a gas operated cremator (H. Roth[18] page 106). A mortuary in Los Angeles advised me 1978 by phone of "two hours or a little less." Their cremator was operated on gas. From a personal letter I learned that in 1951 in Indianapolis a cremation took 2.5 hours. The cremator was gas fired. W. Stäglich[11] quoting 3 sources (including H. Roth above) finds that 1.5 to 2 hours are realistic incineration times today.

I wasn't the first guy you responded to. I just don't appreciate the aged wine that is autism.

Because they could then size there assets to fund the war and use them as free labor, and medical test subjects.

ITT:
Holocaust deniers without credible evidence

go back to Sup Forums

/thread

Hey lets film ourselvs killing innocent people... Yeah something about that dosen't sound right.

wow. they didn't gas every single person idiot, some were worked to death, executed by firing squad, and killed off by disease, and they had bone crushed or buried a fuck ton of people. yes we didn't want to go to war at first, but we did anyways and alot of people didn't support the war because they saw German people as the same as them, then we found the concentration camps and the dead bodies after we were already at war, your whole argument is now invalid

Where are the Auschwitz dead bodies?

Jews burn up into nothing but invisible smoke, so it's easy to get rid of a gorillion bodies with just a single match.

Genocide happens. But in this manner? Think about it. Does it sound like something a warlord would do? Going from one small neighboring country or factions within yours and killing them with bombs and guns is one thing. Gathering up people systematically to gas and burn them...try to dye their eyes blue...turn their skin into lampshades...one compounded horror story after the other. It sounds like something a writer made up in jewlywood. You've been conditioned as a child to never question it. Even if it did actually happen, we should be welcome to question it because questioning our reality is the most powerful aspect of human consciousness. But in this particular subject you'd be lucky not to have someone scream at you, as if they were there or something, and defend what they were taught from a book by a middle school teacher. Propaganda was perfected in that war, on both sides. There is no reason not to question what actually happened. To believe a civilized country such as Germany would do that without question makes you as horrible as the supposed puppet masters of the holocaust

I doubt it.

stale bully shit bait pasta is stale as fuck. try harder next time please because I've seen this said before and I hardly believe it.

I love it when dumbfucks state a false opposing view that isn't true and then disprove the untrue opposing view to make himself look right. All 6,000,000 weren't jews you had Gays, Tards, commies, criminals...

>without credible evidence
You can't beat the math faggot. Where is your proof it did happen outside propaganda?

Show me the following
>official documents Hitler called for exterminating all jews
>show me the massive, massive, massive evidence of ashes of humans that would exist
>show me the holocaust survivors that DIDN'T later get found out to be full of shit actually witnessing with their own eyes people being gassed (inb5 "they heard from someone at the camp, that someone had been gassed")
>show me proof that the allies bombing the supply lines DIDN'T cause starvation
>show me proof Hitler commited suicide (since it's all from the same story)
>show me proof that many jews died via census data (because there were MORE jews after the was than before)

Anything that isn't a DIRECT refuting of the above will be ignored.

Sounds like exactly the thing a sadistic, evil empire hellbent on exterminating a race would do.

Um not if you want to get away with it.

ITT:
go back to Sup Forums

/thread

ITT:

go back to Sup Forums

/thread

..... Americans film ourselves blowing up cities..... If the ENTIRE purpose of the war was to exterminate Jews, and that's what got the "antisemitc!!!!!" Germans on board.....why wouldn't they film it and show it to their citizens for more support?

>Be Germany
>Round up millions of Jews
>Put them in vital labor camps
>Kill them with cyanide gas
>Burn them
>Make it illegal to question

It would have just been easier to shoot them.

ITT:

www.ushmm.org/confront-antisemitism/holocaust-denial-and-distortion

go back to Sup Forums

/thread

see

see

They could seize their assets without murdering them in masses...and wars aren't funded by seizing small bits of assets from your own community. They're funded by banks and reserves and the investors behind those banks and reserves. lol do you know how much wars cost to maintain? Seize the assets to fund the war? lol. Yeah those gold rings and pocket watches they seized really helped with buying a couple cases of bullets

>www.ushmm.org/confront-antisemitism/holocaust-denial-and-distortion
>my source that the holocaust happened is the Holocaust Musem saying so
LOL

ITT:

go back to Sup Forums

/thread

It happened to an extent.

The official death counts have been extremely exaggerated and rescinded several times - officially.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

"Why Do People Deny the Holocaust?

Holocaust denial, distortion, and misuse are strategies to reduce perceived public sympathy to Jews, to undermine the legitimacy of the State of Israel"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

>hurrrrr no propaganda to see here!!!

>not reading the sources
>not providing any credible sources by credible authors

no wonder you are a holocaust denier
You don't look at evidence/sources

>Um
Thanks for flagging your post to be disregarded, not enough retards do.

Seriously have you ever had to interact with a Jew on a regular basis? They're awful. Literally every single one has a victim complex and feel utterly entitled to everything. They tried to take over Germany during their "civil war" and they control everything you read and see on television but you think you got an unbiased, factual representation of the war in your Jew run public school system and in Jew owned media. Read up on Jews gunning down German civilians in 1918

ITT:

go back to Sup Forums

/thread

Explain to me why they would move the Jews into camps and not just shoot them outright.

See

see this

ITT:
nizkor.org/

go back to Sup Forums

/thread

Why haven't you refuted anything from .... OHHHHH because you can't. And neither does your shitty "source."

The Holocaust happened so much that it's illegal to say otherwise.

Amen!

ITT:
nizkor.org/

go back to history class

/thread

>my source for why the bible is real, is the bible

This is your logic right now.

>go to shitty website
>sources include the encyclopedia
>and podcasts
LOLOLOLOL Oh jesus. The brain washing is real.

>civilized German society
>night of broken glass

the jews were persecuted before Poland was invaded and the war was officially started, and the German people's lines were drawn and their minds were made up, the jews needed to go. if you don't think that sets the table for a genocide then you might as well just get out

Google the Ernst Zudel trial. Ernst Zudel holohoax

""Why Do People Deny the Holocaust?

Holocaust denial, distortion, and misuse are strategies to reduce perceived public sympathy to Jews, to undermine the legitimacy of the State of Israel""

LOL samefag.
>no propaganda on the site I'm linking!!!!

Butthurt Jew detected. Believing Jew lies because Jew media told me to believe Jew lies and my Jew government made it illegal to question Jew lies.

Where are the bodies?

More importantly why is a specific middle eastern fairy tale so important that you let it define your identity?

pol is where reason goes to get gassed.

ITT:
Holocaust deniers without credible evidence who can't provide evidence for their claims that holocaust was exaggerated and refute 70 years worth of evidence.

nizkor.org/

go back to Sup Forums

/thread

Ask anyone Jewish and they will say yes

6 MILLION JEWS WERE GASSED -> official statement.

But even if only half of those were jews. Calculate it.

Because saying that it happenend, if it actually didn't, would benefit who exactly?

No... More fake news

ITT:
nizkor.org/

go back to Sup Forums

/thread

>zyklon b harmless to humans

it was used as a chemical weapon by germany in wwi.