weed
acid
2cb
cocaine
speed
ketamine
4fmp
mdma

MDMA probs. Just makes me see how big of a recluse I am, but still, it's nice.

Ketamine heroin and oil. My 3 favorites

i like smoking that weed that you scrape up off your desk that has hairs stuck to it.

Coffee & cigaretts

oil like hash oil?

Twink threads on /gif/

Just about all of them
LSD
2ce
2cb
LSA
MdMA
K
G
GHB
Meth
Crack
COKE
ITS ALL GOOD JUST GIVE IT TRY

meth, crack, heroin (scared o it after my first withdrawal symptoms last year, I made sure to have at least 2 weeks inbetween shots or sniffs, still ended up having the worst cold of my life and puking at the sklightest intense smell for over 24 hours)
, lsd, shrooms, dmt, mescaline

also, MXE>K

probs weed and alcohol, keepin it simple

>drug
>cannabis
>alcohol

Nigga, those are legal as fuck and can hardly be counted as drugs. lrn 2 addict bitch.

ce
cb
wut?

Cid
Bars
Deemster
Blow
Junk
Pot
Mesc

Alcohol has one of the worst withdrawls next to benzo's dumbass. Actually worst then opium withdrawal suprisingly.

pcp, ket, anything derrived from morphine, nitrous, mxe

>pcp, ket, anything derrived from morphine, nitrous, mxe
Forgot whippets shits too fun

just got out of hospital, still high on morpheine and keth, I got these Apo Hydromorphone pills 1mg each and I got 30, how can I get high off it?

Also should I go dab to get back the high from keth and morphine? It probably gave me a psychosis or a panic attack last night, but it was interesting lol

seconding. in every way. i wonder if anyone will continue to manufacture in the future.

orally active enough. can IV if you trust yourself to prepare and filter it. the IV effect is worth while, but short lived. i think you should eat them.

>crippling depression

how much ?

also, should I eat or snort it ?

Shoot them up dude if you're too pussy just eat ten

Marijuana
Alcohol
Benzodiazepines
Cocaine

Never did IV, and I don't really like it (they did IV me keth and morphine in hospital) the needle is annoying plus I don't have the gear or know how

to eat, maybe 5mg without tolerance? for IV, starting with 3mg. it depends on the user. for some, oral is not effective, and that is only case where sniffing is useful

how would I go to IV it, if you can say step by step as I am a noob and don't wan't to fuck me up

>heroin
>Xanax
>alcohol
>weed
Any combination will do.

3 in 1