Hello Sup Forums. Fancy a chat?

Hello Sup Forums. Fancy a chat?

No. Fuck off. In fact fucking kill yourself while you're at it.

Went as well as I expected.

Don't listen to him. I'm up for it!

i'd fancy a wee bit o crumpet i would

I fancied a wee bit of yer mums crumpet last night.

Your mum was up for it!

Excellent. Take a seat. The crumpets are still in the toaster. What would you like to discuss?

Hm, Music? Food, Programming, Education, our own fun stories? I'm up for anything

Your mum.

BORING!!!

I'll have a pint lad

May i ask, which country do you call home?

Greetings dear anons.
I brought more tea,may i join the discussion?

Yeah sure, how's it going my dude?

Tea,

Serbia. It's decent living here, and you're free to do whatever, but it can be better.

Suprising. What are your interested in?

Roll

This is the first time I've ever heard anyone say "Sup Forums" on Sup Forums.

Music and Programming are my main focus, besides that I enjoy activities like gaming, social interactions, psychology, food and getting drunk at dive bars for the sole purpose of making interesting acquaintances

I prefer the classic sciences, strategy games and sleep

Real time or turn based?

Turn based

I'm more of a Real-time guy. Regarding turn based, I've only played Civ5.

Felt good making a D-Day as Germany, and roflstomping Egypt and Russia.

What kinda RTS do you play?

I'm a huge Dawn of War fan. It's what got me into W40k in the first place. Nothing beats piledriving someone in the ground with the Imperial Guard, or aggressively butchering them with Dark Eldar.

Besides that I had some fun with Rise of Nations, which is a RTS version of Civilization games, and experimented a bit with Warcraft 3, but the hero unit concept was annoying as fuck.

Can't say I ever played DoW myself, but Rise of Nations is certainly a game I used to love. Glad to see someone else enjoyed such a gem.

Chinese rocket lancers were stupidly fun imo

I always have a fetish for ships in those kind of games. I remember one unit being some kamikaze ship. I had a reputation among my friends with that ship. Those friends actually got me into the game.

Nowadays I just play the occasional AI match of DoW, just to enjoy the sight of my little guys slicing open their little guys.

Was that the one that set fire to other ones? It's been a long time now, have to say I've moved on to other RTS.

I feel it's a great shame that very few come close to the older standards however.

Yeah, probably.

>I feel it's a great shame that very few come close to the older standards however.

Exactly. I played DoW 1 a LOT more than DoW 2. I might also say that the RTS genre isn't what it used to be, back in the day.