Hello Sup Forums

Hello Sup Forums

Can any med fag help me with this? It's fucking swollen, itches like hell and really hurts. I am too poor for trumpcare, so please, I would really appreciate your diagnosis

Other urls found in this thread:

moorfields.nhs.uk/content/chalazion-meibomian-cyst
google.gr/search?q=stye&rlz=1C1NHXL_elGR704GR704&oq=stye&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

cancer

Stop farting in your own face.

Probably a boy

Probably allergy related, take an antihistamine.

Looks like a stye

Go to a primary care facility. Walk in. throw them $60 and they'll look at that shit.

You have a stye.

Chalazion
moorfields.nhs.uk/content/chalazion-meibomian-cyst

This^ it's a stye. Leave that shit alone it will go away on it's own if you keep clean.

a stye. basically a zit in one of your eyelid pores or eyelash folicles

thats pink eye

I fuckin knew it was cancer

But it feels so good

You speak well, I will try it, thanks

If I shit gold I will but thanks anyways

I will try. Thanks

Deem cancer

Boil water and place green tea in said boiling water, wait a few seconds then take the bag out, squeeze out the water and place over the eye, should calm it down for a little while

Cut up an onion to make your eyes water.
Also try a squirt of lemon juice in the eye.

Damn I got no green tea, It's chamomile good?

>stye
google.gr/search?q=stye&rlz=1C1NHXL_elGR704GR704&oq=stye&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Daamn why I did not think of this before, you are awesome, the onion sure will refresh my eyes and lemon juice will kill the bacteria

It's a stye, dude. Fuckin nasty. You get these from picking your nose and touching your eyes.

Pimple due to debris getting in there
Mine come and go and usually stay no longer than a couple days

I hope so

>I am too poor for trumpcare,
Get inside a time machine and go back to the halcyon days of Obamacare.

Oh good to know that coz I was actually picking my butthole and my eye

stye
use urine to treat.

Nigga, I told you I am POOR how the fuck I am gonna get deem time machine if aint got no dough for the bitch doctor

Enjoy your botfly larva.

Normal black tea works i used it once. I'm sure chamomile should offer at least some relief wait till it cools dowm by at least half

had one a few months ago, just leave it be. DON'T TOUCH IT! Put a warm compress on it and it should clear up in a week or so.

Ok, thanks a lot I have heard this before but I wasnt sure. I will do it :)

I'm guessing AIDS but then again could be cancer.. .

this OP

stop rubbing cum on it

I have it 4-5 times a year always exact same spot. Mostly day1 feel it comming. Day 2 & 3 painfull, wear a eyepatch to calm it. Day 4 Its gone