Uh... guys? Is Hayley ok?

Uh... guys? Is Hayley ok?

i dunno but the records good

Hayley's never been better (that means fappable btw)

One of those let's make upbeat music with emo lyrics albums. Love em

Paramore really outdid themselves

anything similar?

>Is Hayley ok?
What happened?

Anyway, Paramore are still great. Love the new album.

If you want a pop album with dark lyrics, try The Trick to Life by The Hoosiers.

Yeah the first 3 tracks sound joyful but the rest all showcase some pretty depressing lyrics.

Twenty One Pilots.

This album is sooooo good

pet sounds

I hope nothing's wrong. One of my favorite artists.

HAYLEY IS /OURGIRL/

What did yelyah mean by this?

DON'T LET ME LET YOU DOWN

When is Josh coming back?

Imagine how it's been like to be Hayley:
>parents get divorced and have to move to a new state where kids make fun of you at school especially for your southern "hick" accent
>want to be in a band but no one is serious about music at school
>have to deal with some annoying label trying to turn you into Britney Spears or something
>allowed to start band with some good friends at school
>start doing gigs but don't like how dad is mean to the boys in the band but you just have to sit there feeling bad
>at least the band's getting bigger
>work on next album, fall in love with your guitarist who you start dating, and release your biggest hit, "Misery Business"
>go through rough break up with guitarist who you write with
>start working on next album though tensions become worse than ever after heated argument with ex-boyfriend who finds your new lyrics to be anti-Christian and is jealous of all the attention you get
>release new album with lyrics anyways
>ex-boyfriend/guitarist quits, puts you on blast on the Internet, and drags along drummer
>release some new songs but your sound is becoming dated now and you're becoming more irrelevant by the day
>decide to make most accessible music yet along with some of your most experimental
>release new album with your biggest hit yet, "Aint' It Fun"
>but next year, bassist and childhood friend, Jeremy, quits the band and files a major lawsuit against you
>you find out that your fiance has been cheating on you with groupies
>get married to your unfaithful husband regardless
>fall into your most depressive period of your life
>not sure where to go with next album
>eventually start creating good material and even reconnect with former drummer and childhood friend, Zac
>start recording new material and after almost a year, release music video for first single, "Hard Times"
>20+ million views and another single later, you release new album

She's feeling better now, i think. I hope she becomes her happy self again. ;_;

>you find out that your fiance has been cheating on you with groupies
>get married to your unfaithful husband regardless
Is this true? Is Hayley a cuck?

As okay as she ever was, not like they didn't start off as an emo act or anything.

She's gonna make it ;_;

It's not confirmed, but it's a big rumor among the fanbase. It makes sense when you read certain lyrics such as the lyrics to "Forgiveness", "Pool", and "Tell Me How" from After Laughter.

> Guy you're with cheats on you
> Marry him anyway
> Write passive aggressive lyrics about it afterwards
If true, Hayley is a fucking idiot

Wasn't "still into you" their biggest hit that album? It's the one always on the radio.

Well, supposedly she almost didn't get married to him as a result. I suppose she forgave him in a way, but she sure hasn't forgotten.

She's only human. It's pretty ordinary for young people, or anyone, to make that mistake.

If you KNOW you're being cheated on by your fiance and you still marry him that's not "just a mistake". That's just being an idiot

Chad (ironic) didn't cheat on Hayley but on his first wife, I believe. He seems like s skeevy dude but then again he's in new found glory so it's not surprising.