Who's next, boys? my money's on Reznor

who's next, boys? my money's on Reznor.

He's going to die in October

Tront will live to triple digits

man what a goofball

>tfw taking a shit right now, after I clogged the toilet two days ago
The spirit of the Gooseman lives on

Do you think Trent feels bad for bullying Chris on twitter now?

Trent is in perfect health, mentally and physically, he has another 50 years in him, he made the right choices.

Robert smith is next, and it's going to be obectively the worst because he still has his voice.

If singles Brian Wilson makes another Christmas

I'd honestly say Kendrick, but we would never hear the end of it, better for him to dismantle himself and it ends with a police standoff, murder/suicide

someone big probably, like Brian Wilson or Pete Townshend or Brian Eno

>feeling bad for call a man out for being happily tricked by jews

nice trips though.

Kendrick will die next. He will be shot and killed by crazed gang bangers and will go down in history

Gira is going to die trying to kill everyone in Israel.

>Trent is in perfect health, mentally and physically, he has another 50 years in him, he made the right choices.
You could say that about Chris two days ago.

Please not gira

reznor will live, and he will be the godfather figure looked up to by the industrial pop revival that replaces the shitty big house EDM that has ruined the world for the past years

Industrial is long past due for a revival man.

>Robert smith is next
Don't say that shit man

>grunge frontmen are dying
Scott Strapp might be next

>implying anyone gives a fuck about post grunge and we wont all be making jokes when nickleback and creed die

It'll probably be just dancepop from the mid to late 2000's mixed with an occasional industrial sound effect and some chorus and overdrive effects.

Moz is next, hes senile annoying lazy and has cancer, as much as i like his music i think that hes lived his life and has already released his best work.

nah, will be p4k core underground scene that has a few good albums and then gets too full of itself

the jews dont even allow loud screamy music to chart anymore.

I cant wait till moz dies and then i can run into the mu mega thread and be the first guy to yell MOTHER I CAN FEEL THE SOIL FALLING OVER MY HEAD

Just saying.

Eddie Vedder

phil anselmo

wouldn't be surprised desu

Pete Doherty

We still have Vedder, Corgan and Reznor to go. My guess says Reznor goes first.

please this

Either this or it will be one of the old dogs like McCartney or Dylan.

Trips confirm

>Children:Balthazar Reznor,Lazarus Echo Reznor
Fucking retarded

maynard james keenan before tool album is finished

NO

What happened?

you shut your whore mouth

eno will never die

Corgan still needs to make an album with the original lineup, then he can die in peace.

>Corgan
Pls no

MC ride

>"I don't know Chris. I do know what label he's on now and I do know who's whispering in his ear. And heavily on the With Teeth album, I turned that record in and I would get back "Hey you know, you might wanna... maybe we need to put some beats on this record."

>I'm not making this up. "What do you mean beats?"

>"Well this urban thing is really taking off. You'll get it in the club. You know, what if we had Dre or somebody..."

>And the part of me that wants to be the open-minded artist says, "I'll consider that." I even went so far as Timbaland doing a, trying to do a, remix at Interscope's dime of "Hand That Feeds," which was laughably terrible. And when I turned in Year Zero, which I thought had the coolest beats I've ever come up with and I hear "Yeah, we need some cool beats," it's like "you know what, suck me."

>And I'm sure there was someone whispering in Cornell's ear and he can put that off as some kind of sociocultural experiment, but what it was, was a money grab and when you do that you're saying to other people that look up to you, it's okay to do that and it's not okay to do that. It isn't.

Taylor Swift:
Helicoptor crash/galloping cancer.

Trump. Bullet up the ass (mafia style) or massive stroke/coronary.

Can't wait for when someone comes up with the long lost copy of..
>"hand that feeds (timbaland chicka wahwah remix) featuring Missy elliot and Nelly Furtado"

It's out there somewhere waiting to be found!!

>*chicka wahwah*

yeah, but lets be honest. trent been through way crazier shit than chris.

lol such a goofy guy! :)

>Robert smith is next, and it's going to be obectively the worst because he still has his voice.

DON'T FUCKING SAY THAT. FAT BOB IS GONNA LIVE TO RELEASE ONE MORE GOD DAMN ALBUM.

Corgan next year cause fat
Vedder at age 75
Reznor at age 124

dont fucking say that. suicide isnt his style