So my gf just sent me this, should i tell her this is not the propper way to lift her ass...

So my gf just sent me this, should i tell her this is not the propper way to lift her ass? she was still a virgin 6 months ago and she doesn't know a lot of stuff about sex
(No, no underage, she just likes pooh way too much, she's 19)

Show her the ropes. The bondage ropes.

yes, i already did, but i have no pics btw, phone's broke and we've been talking via hangouts, i lost some of them

Tell her to clean her god damn room.

I'd fuck it but screw living with that.

Yeah, her room is always a mess, that's something i fucking hate

But who took the photo annon.
Ooooooo
>Buh Timer
>Actually Jerome and the three nigerinos
>Showing her the correct position.

yeah sure,but how do i teach her the no-nigerino correct position?

Wtf is that near the puss and on the cheek? Doesn't look like hair..

just tell it to her in a nice way, make her think it was her idea and she will love you forever

IDK man, I'd kill for my girl to dress up like that but she's a boring cunt... maybe when you're fucking her just put her in that position?

lol girlfriend

Why does she have a piglet plush toy with a large brown cock?

Sharp eye for herpes user.Are you a professional?

idk man, i ate that ass one day after that pic and everything was clean as normal

i always put her in that position when we fuck, but doesn't do that pose in the pics

>She likes pooh way too much

Only around my own arsehole

You dont deserver her if this isnt trolling.

did you take her v, if she says you did she is lying

maybe not, but i have it

Pls show tits and or face user... would love to see what she looks like.

The black on the bottom is her fucking panties you virgin faggot.

They're pulled to the side and her body is so god damn delicious you can't see them almost at all.

To me it looks like she's bending like that because of the position of the camera... speaking from experience girls who aren't used to the dicking don't arch their back much... also if you're hung it hurts them doing so supposedly.

Razor burn from inexperience shaving butt crack

Look harder you nigger

Not asian, Latina

bewbs

I'd just put up with her bending over like shit. She's tasty

>she was still a virgin 6 months ago
>actually 19 yrs old
>ropes

Your sex live must be really dull if the best you can suggest is bondage for a fucking fresh body

she suggested it, not me, she wanted to try what her friends always tell her to try
she was the one who started buying lingerie, because "it's so cheap on Aliexpress omg"

more of those knee socks

Here you have m8

Bump