Does anyone have any good scary story suggestions or personal experiences?

Does anyone have any good scary story suggestions or personal experiences?

Other urls found in this thread:

creepypasta.com/gateway-of-the-mind/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You'd have better luck on /x/

Anything?

Thanks

Hell, I got one. It's not paranormal, but some might classify it as horror.

>Be me, 15 years old
>Really fucking horny, humping everything I see
>Family vacations for the weekend, I was given the option to go but declined.
>Fuckin jackpot
>I fap like five times over the course of two hours.
>Still itching for something.
>I take one of those metal safes, one with a keypad and a keyhole.
>Turn it so that the door is facing upward.
>Put my balls inside, positioned in such a way that it was painless.
>Lock it.
>Realize I don't know the fucking code and I don't have the key.
>Had to wait two days for my family to return, and then embarrassingly ask my sister for help.
>mfw my sister comes into my room to find me naked, balls stuffed into a safe, on the verge of starvation, and she fucking laughs

I had a dog called Lucky, but we didn't always call him that way. Ol' Rougher used to go hunting with dad and was very smart and fast at fetching, but one day something happened and dad mistakenly shot ol' Rougher off. The poor thing was dying and screaming in pain so dad hit him with a shovel on the neck till it just laid limp and lifeless. Then dad buried ol' Rougher in the woods and came home in tears.
We all cried for ol' Rougher for days till one night we met Lucky under our porch.
He looked just like ol' Rougher and acted very friendly and happy to see us, also his neck was leaning on a side like someone broke it sometimes.

creepypasta.com/gateway-of-the-mind/
oldie but favorite

kekekekekekek

>i woke up one night needing to pee

>walked to the toilet down the hall super groggy

>pull down my underwear and begin to pee

>feel a tickle and a half second later a massive cockroach crawls around the side of my cock to the top

>almost knock my fucking dick off and spray piss up the wall

>didn't get back to sleep that night

bump

rollerino

>me and bae in our appt, last floor of building, each one in different rooms
>suddenly i started feeling very dizzy, thinking it is an earthquake i go to my gf room
>She ask me first if im feeling very dizzy
>A strange sound in the roof, then silence
>Nobody dizzy anymore

When I was little, my dad used to hit me whenever I fidgeted at church. One day, I got fed up with is fucking shit and ran off onto the church grounds. About a quarter of a mile down a lane on the property, there was an old little cemetery. I sat with my back against a tombstone for a few hours until the service let out, this was made evident by the sound of the bells. As I stood to walk back to the church, I heard what sounded like a little ghost loli call me a perve for sitting on her. Mfw the grave I'd been resting on belonged to an 9 year old girl.

top kek holy shit

Id tell you to go to the scp wiki bit it seems youve already been there

Would fuck a ghost loli

I got some old latin america ones I saved few years back

1/16

2/16

3/16

4/16

totally

6/16

7/16

8/16

Carbon monoxide leak from another apt bled into yours for a minute, maybe? Did the apts have gas ranges or water heaters?

10/16

11/16

11/16

12/16

13/16

14/16

14/16

15/16

good luck sleeping after you've been visited by len the butcher op

16/16

why just why

5/7 hillarious

Jesus christ

Fascinating stories, always love a good creepy mexican tale

Okay you dumb ass, why wouldn't your (so called) dad just shoot doggo in the head to make it quick and painless?

coulde be, but could be UFOs also

Spooky, made me creeped

I'm archiving this beautiful thread as a .pdf. Well done Sup Forums

Sounds gross.

>lie in bed
>just dozing at that sweet spot at the edge of awareness
>*thwop*
>gears turn, mind finds gear, sound suggests light impact, close
>eyes slowly creep open to verify
>pic related

never got up so fast

Grown in a town among the mountains. Small ancient community with lots of folklore and stories. At night barn owls howling, grandma told us it was the Boogie Goat. We kids were all WTF is the Boogie Goat? Grandma wouldn't tell.
Knew girl from kindergarten, she lived in the outskirts of the town, lots of fields and woods with abandoned shafts. She used to play in the grass and sometimes trailed off and her parents got really warried and mad at her.
One day casually bring up the Boogie Goat argument at school, she says I know it, I sometimes bring it foods in the woods. I'm all WTF you talking about what does it look like? She says she doesn't know it lives in an abandoned shaft and she's too scared to get in but leaves cookies at the door. Liar stop making shit up.
One day girl gets sick and is forced to bed for weeks.
People living near the woods report weird screams coming from woods at night.
Girl gets better and some days later she doesn't come home for dinner.
Whole town looks for her.
Tell my dad about the abandoned shaft, he looks very upset and goes there with folks.
Girl in the shaft crying: I'm sorry I couldn't bring cookies these days.

did you read telltale heart by Edgar Allan Poe ?
its great.

is this true?

WHY the fuck did you do this?

Why does anybody do anything?

Sorry I cut the story too much: the dog was shot and screamed for long time and then stopped moaning and moving looking dead so dad started shoveling a hole for it, when he realized it was still moving he hit it with the thing he had in his hands: the shovel.

I was 15 and horny. I also used to tie a string around my dick and then tie the string to a tree.

I prefer the Spongebob episode

user i think /x is the place where you should go for this

>Voted for Trump as a joke
>Became president
Scariest day of my life ever.

but there's nothing sexual about locking your balls in a safe, or doing what you did with that string.

Yes it's a town in southern France

Get ready guys
>be me 19
>walking down the side of the road
>lights go out
>doot doot
>get spooped

>be me
>5 years old
>fever dreams for days
>tripping literal balls
>decide to sleep on the bottom bunk, at that time it was a fight between me and bro
> get to sleep
>wake up at like 3 in the morning
>god dammit
>sweating a storm
>look at my window on other side of room
>weird ass creepy face
>don't know why but i stare at it for a while
>think this is a dream
>it disappears
>fuckthisnoise.jpg
>go back to sleep
>later wake up
>look at same window
>no face
>thank god
>outoffuckingnowhere.gif
>face
>realize i'm not dreaming
>wake bro up
>he says there's nothing, goes back to sleep
>i look out the window and the face is FUCKING SMILING
>mfw

Sheeeit!

Eh, different people have different kinks. It's all subjective.

Gay shit. The story itself wouldn't be gay if you hadn't told it in a profoundly gay way.

You want me to greentext it for you? You picky faggot.

It happened to a friend of mine and her son:

>They get a house in Beach City, in Chile, at the edge of the city
>The window of the kitchen faces the backyard wich has no wall and behind there is only desert and a hill
>One day my friend was washing the dishes and felt a strange noise in the backyard
>Go out to watch and see a blue ball floating near
>Remains petrified, can not move
>His son goes out into the yard and is also petrified
>The ball floats a few moments in the backyard and then disappears floating to the hill
>They still live in that house

You don't,, better off asking here. X blows cock

Sup Forumsniggers don't have the authority to decide who blows cock

These spook me too much

not a believer, but have some weird shit happen to me...

more?

>felt a strange noise
spooky

did he actually die?

It's debatable. I want to believe tho

My mom used to call me Jello Bello when I was a small kid and sing me a rhyme I couldn't remember till recently.
I remember telling my grandparents that name Jello Bello and them getting all upset and warried.
I recently moved out by myself and went living back in the old house we lived back then which is kinda close to the Retirement Home my grandpa is kept at. He's got really old and talkative, I guess age took any fucks he'd have away and left all the stories to be told.
One evening I find pictures of my childhood in a crate in the cellar and one is about me in my mother's arms and she looks like she's singing that tune. Suddenly something comes to my mind, something like "Jello Bello is it you? ...*can't remember* ... you are fine, Jello Bello can you fly?"
Go visit Grandpa and tell him about my discovering.
Grandpa explains my mom used to have an imaginary friend that she called Jello Bello and she was very close to him, she used to talk about him all the times and tell her parents she'll live with him forever and that she didn't need any friend but Jello Bello.
As my mom grew up my grandparents got warried about this imaginary friend being still around and started talking her into saying goodbye to him.
At first she refused and cried, but my grandparents insisted and brought her puppies and then they moved in a new town where she made friends at school and started spending less time with Jello Bello. Then one day she went on a trip with her class to the cliffs and when she came home she was strangely sad but relieved and told my grandparents Jello Bello was gone.
When they asked her where he'd gone she said "He's dead: I pushed him off the cliff"

Gonna dump creepypasta

rar

2nd one is the best

well done
You spooked me

GIF gets annoying when actually trying to read

rar

What a fucking legend

here you go

possibly one of my favorites. it's so short, but the first time i read it, i got crazy chills down my spine and felt like i had just looked through the key hole

i also love this story, it's a pretty long read, but worth it imo. (spoiler-free teaser: young couple comes across a desolate gas station, finds creepy shit in the basement, speeds off and is consecutively trapped/chased/haunted by evil shit)

3 spooky 5 me

i tip my fedora to you, sir

Thanky

unpublished lovecraft short

Gringo should've fucked her