This is so bland

This is so bland.
Literally Oatmeal: The Album
Fuck anybody who says this is the greatest. Or is even on par with 36 Chambers.

Other urls found in this thread:

pudding.cool/2017/02/vocabulary/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

GZA's delivery can be a little too laid back but holy shit, his rhymes are excellent. I like the theme and the overall vibe.

This is better than your favorite hip-hop album.

>Bland

Gold alone justifies the existence of this album

I love Iron Man and Liquid Swords, but I honestly never got into 36 Chambers.

WHEN THE MC'S CAME

YO, SUCK MA DIK, OP! YOUSA BITCH ASS NIKKA, U FEEL ME?!?

This

I love that line about how he'll change a niggas name to John Doe

fun fact GZA has the 2nd largest vocabulary in the enTIRE FUCKIN RAP GAME.

Take time and understand the complexity of his lyrics and how it's not lil wayne shit tier

source pudding.cool/2017/02/vocabulary/

>white boi number one
Lol.

what is your ideal/favorite rap album, OP?

btw I think this album is just above average but I used to essentially jerk to it when I was more into hip hop

it happens

No
Fuck YOU

Yeah, nothing I care about but it's kinda funny.

Aesop uses too many words.

Is Aesop good?
heard about him but never listen to anything

True.

listen to his latest album, it's worth it. At least taste it with the first couple songs

not for everybody though

Yeah, he's good, nothing I'd call impressive though, except for Labor Days and Float, those are pretty good.

36 chambers is overrated

you are a KEK

wow they stopped the use of
c u / c k?? WHY'D IT TURN TO KEK LMFAO

That oatmeal bland vibe OP was talking about, you exemplify it

probably because only insufferable faggots speak in outdated memes

Aesop is for lyric fans. You should definitely read along with his earlier albums, they're probably the densest bars you'll ever find from back then.

sounding like a kek here user

nice bait faggot.

you sound like a normie

One of hip hop's few actual 10/10s.

it's pretty much standard boom bap...the production is more standard and melodic sounding than some rza beats...the rapping is fine, if you like wordplay rap then you probably think it's great..personally i'd rather hear most of the other wu tang members who have more personality

OP isn't even here he just b8ed us and left

>anything but Illmatic as the greatest hip hop album of all time

OP here, just sitting back and watching this thread.

When I first listened to Aesop, I thought I was listening to Asap Rocky. A bit wordy, but if you like lyrics he's good at that. Then when I came to hear Asap weeks ago I was ashamed I made that connection.

he knows

t. op is a 300lb retard who posts bait for laughs in his mothers basement

This is not better than 36 boi

Actual OP here.
Zooned out of Sup Forums.
My ideal Hip Hop is usually energetic and fun. While also being smart.
Liquid Sword might be smart. But it lacks actual energy and delivery (besides cool guest spots).
If you're going to go for a straight forward deliver. Atleast have some interesting instrumentals to go over it.
>t. MF DOOM
The beats aren't bad. But I don't get how they get praise.

Also. I don't care if you call me bait. Go back to a safe space if you can't handle opinions.

His flow is goat in that verse

The beats are worshiped because they are by RZA in his prime. It is mostly sample-based and MF DOOM might not have been the same without him. I think they don't carry their weight today either though

I like fun hip hop too, have you heard Reachin' by Digable Planets and Bizarre Ride II by Pharcyde? highly recommend them

Haven't heard any Digable Planets yet. But I do really like Bizzare Ride.
Soul Flower (remix) is one of my favorite songs.

Always felt this way OP
It's like the Plastic Ono Band of hip hop
Which is to say, the most overrated hip hop album ever. And I've heard probably a thousand. Best thing going for it it the album art

Never get triggered about any opinion on this board, but this is too far OP, fuck you. Fight me.

Here! Have my 90s chart

>no Reaaomable Doubt
>no Illmatic
>no ATLiens
Into the bin it goes

Reasonable Doubt*
Fuck

>being blind

Damn. I need to go to bed. Regardless you're missing Reasonable Doubt so your chart goes in the bin

It's pretty funny cause I was choosing between Reasonable Doubt and Ready To Die for the last spot.

>Oatmeal: The Album

It is a repeat of 36 Chambers lol.

no

But oatmeal is delicious and super healthy.

Totally agree, it's so fucking boring and the fact that it's so critically acclaimed baffles me

>whitey better than niggers at their own game
WE

>But muh lyricism!
Having a large vocabulary and complex rhymes isn't an excuse for being a terrible rapper with less personality than Ma$e, 21 Savage, and Big Sean combined. In fact, the only thing that makes Liquid Memes worth listening is RZA's production, which is at his finest. Fuck, the best song (B.I.B.L.E.) doesn't even have GZA on it.

you have the most predictable taste ever white boy