My slutty wife with me and my friend. Enjoy!

My slutty wife with me and my friend. Enjoy!

got more?

POAST MER!!!

got more?

Letting someone else fuck your wife.
Degenerate!

moar

How about pictures with better angles

did he fuck her, or did she just suck his dick

Do you get your buzz more from the threesome effect, or from your wife acting like a slut?

Also,

What club uses a ducky bracelet?

What's the difference? Letting anyone preform any sexual act with your wife makes you a complete Beta.

I don't have very many good shots...these were from a few months ago. We did her again last weekend but I was drunk and couldn't find my phone. have a lot of pics of my friend's wife and her together

post them

so fuckin hot OP I am trying to convince my girl to do this with me and my best friend. How did you convince her? Any pics of her with both cocks in her mouth at the same time?

Non-bisexual/wife-swap foursomes are for losers and cucks. It's all-in or nothing.

and a cuck

said the virgin

It takes a strong relationship and alcohol. I have pic of her with both in mouth but can't get it resized to post. Will try again later.

He has not fucked her but I have spit roasted her and we did the same to his wife

sounds like good time Sup Forumsrother, my wife and i have done some same room and soft swapping too, i'm thinking that we're going to move to full soon. we just have to find the right couple. she has a good friend that she lezzies with every now and then but she won't let me fuck her... yet :-)

Our relationship is pretty solid, however my girl isn't much of a drinker, and oddly enough neither is my friend. It's going to have be a sober endeavor. I only trust my friend to do this with too. I kinda got a bi crush on him but he's straight. So this is the route I'm going. Did you have any discussions with her before hand or kinda got fucked up and let the party happen?