Is vaping still for faggots or is it actually a good way to quit smoking...

Is vaping still for faggots or is it actually a good way to quit smoking? Someone is selling this for 50 bucks including a tank and batteries.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you're doing it to quit smoking it's not for faggots

It becomes faggotry when you start doing vape tricks

seconded. I'm one week away from the 6 month mark after trying every other quitting technique I could find. feels good to have money in my pocket.

The only bad part of vamping is having to tell your parents you're gay

I'm pretty sure the consensus among former smokers who now vape is that vaping is pretty fucking gay but the health benefits from it outweigh the gayness.

I fucking hate vapers. But I also vape to stay off cigarettes.

Its a steal at 50$. Buy it and ram it in your asshole.

I use to vape to quit smoking and I ended up doing both for a year, vaping is fine but I don't think it's to much better then just smoking. I quit both about a week ago and after 2 days its not to bad.

So is it actually healthier, cheaper, and more practical than cigs? I was told that it fucks with your genes or something and that the juice is just as expensive as cigs anyway.

You haven't totally quit unless you've stopped using nicotine juice

vaping is not a cool thing. smoking is still a cool thing.

if you care about what teenagers and college kids think of you, then you better be smoking cigarettes.

>the juice is just as expensive as cigs anyway
Vaping has only cost me $7 this month.
Might have to buy new wire this week though. Oh well, that's like $6 for several months.

Wait, vaping is for faggots? since when?

depends where I guess - here in the UK cigarette tax is so high that I spend in one month the price of two packs of cigarettes (and I was on more than a pack a day) so for me it's a no brainer.

health-wise that shit about fucking with your genes is bullshit. Here, the Health Board of England came out with a statement that it was 95% better than smoking (100% being just quitting on your own obviously). As for the 5% - a margin of error as they weren't comfortable saying 100% without decades worth of research to confirm it is safe.

Don't know about you but that's good enough for me.

Since it's creation. It's for hipsters and faggots.

The thing is you can reduce the amount of nicotine without quitting the gesture at the same time. It makes things more progressive.

p.s. yeah I don't get the kids trying to look cool with their smoke tricks - and occasionally have to explain I'm using it to quit smoking - but still, It'll be a sad day when I give a fuck what anyone on Sup Forums thinks of me.

Go ahead and try it.

You're a fucking idiot

If someone actually wants to quit smoking they'd just quit smoking. Man the fuck up and just stop.

Mix your own liquids. it's easy as fuck. You will save lots of money

Be my coworker
>substitutes vaping for smoking
>substitutes nicotine lozanges for chewing tabacoo
>substitutes sugared coffee for his daily mountain dew habit
>"im good at quitting habits"
Yes user. Vaping is for faggots
>also chews his fucking nails all day in case you need more proof

It's a good way to quit smoking. If you're going to wander around chucking vapor at the mall with a snapback on wearing Ed Hardy shirts and saying shit like "clouds, bro", you're a fag.

this depends on where you get your stuff. I heard that some makers of vape oil are starting to put in all the shit that people are trying to escape when weaning themselves off traditional cigs

you can make your own juice easy as pie

just four ingredients,a little nicotine base some PG, VG and a flavour

what would the point in that be? most of those chemicals were about making the smoke better or the tobacco burn better (i.e. saltpeter).

It wouldn't make any sense to add these to something that doesn't combust.

>healthier

A lot of very good research points to vaping being better than smoking, but it's not as healthy as just breathing air, unless you live in Beijing.

>cheaper

It can be. Depends how much you smoked, what kind of gear you buy, how much e-liquid you go through, and a few other factors.
Average price for cigs in the US is about $6/pk. 1 pk/day is about $2200 a year. A decent setup can be had for under $100. If you rebuild, a year's worth of wick and coil will set you back maybe $50, and e-liquid can be made for pennies a day.

>more practical

Depends. Your setup will be heavier than a pack of smokes and a lighter, the batteries need to be taken care of, and in some areas vaping is treated just like smoking in public areas.
But, I can vape at work in my work area. But you can't smoke. So for me it's more practical.

Tobacco shills have been out in full force for a year or so.

I used to think it was for faggots until I tried a good quality one and decided to quit smoking for good.

Its been 2 months and not only do i not get cigarette cravings anymore, they smell disgusting to me now and I couldnt believe how bad my lungs have gotten through years of a 20 a day habit, I can smell better, taste better and breathe better.

As for cost I dunno how expensive cigs are in your country but in the UK they have hit £10 a pack which is how much I spend a month on vape juice.

First, that sounds like an Internet rumor. Second, vapes don't combust. They boil the e-liquid and produce vapor. Third, stick to reputable vendors (look for ones that are AEMSA certified) and avoid e-liquids made by tobacco companies. That sounds like shit they would do.

I wanted to get into smoking but my friends told me to vape instead
But my father (who is a heavy smoker) tells me that vaping is worst than cigarettes. What do you all think about cigar? Price being a non-issue

>Tobacco shills have been out in full force for a year or so.

Much longer than that. They were out years ago trying to denounce vaping while quietly securing patents for their own devices.

Much like the big tobacco funded "research" that found harmful products in vapor - after pushing the vapes at voltages high enough to melt the devices they were testing.

Vaping is not worse than smokes. not even close

why would you want to get into smoking? that's ridiculous

unless you're 12 in which case cigars will make you look like an even bigger asshole.

however, if you're going with cigars be prepared for a god awful taste - no matter what aficionados say - they smell great when lit sure, but taste like shit and the sstale cigar smell is even worse than cigarettes.

do yourself a favour - stop listening to friends or dad and just don't take up a needless habit that will cost you money at best and cost your life at worst.

In the UK big tobacco has poured shitloads of money into our current government through donations and now coincidentally this month there will be new laws introduced that stipulate a 2ml vape tank limit, 5 or 10ml limit on liquid refills and higher tax/ inspection cost of liquids to push the price of vaping higher.

what's wrong with vaping you fags

>I want to get into smoking
you must be over 18 to browse this board friendo

Are there any ways to convert these things for weed?

>current time rendition
>consuming trash tier nicotine

You're all faggots just use weed. FYI I smoked cigarettes for almost a decade and quit cold turkey because I wanted to. You're all faggots with no willpower.

a good 30ml bottle of juice is about $30 and will last you as long as a carton of your smokes
take that as you will

they probably wouldn't even have to - the government rely on that cigarette tax money like you wouldn't believe - it brings a fuckton of money. If they saw people quitting in droves they'd go apeshit and tax the fuck out of it.

I fucking hate this country sometimes.

SUCKING

TINY

ROBOT

COCK

wut?

I'd rather be surrounded by faggots than fucking tar monsters

sucking on paper isn't much better, vaping has different flavours and the tricks are dope as hell

That's not a bad deal. Expect to pay about $80 for that same setup + batteries online, maybe $100+ in stores.

I get all my vaping stuff from www.vaporinabottle.com. It's best to buy juice online because it's so much cheaper for the same thing you get in stores. The only downside is that you can't try before you buy but way cheaper, less than half the price.

Oh man that's such a good deal. Think of all the things it can do for $50

-make your dick bigger
-make your voice deeper
-give you muscles
-shorten your gangly neck

Plus I bet you could even keep it because one day they will be illegal collectibles and you can sell it to some kid fresh from highschool

I tried using a vape to quit smoking. Didn't work. Even downgraded mg of nicotine every 2 weeks.

Best way to stop is to not drink booze, dont chill with you're friends that smoke. Then just smoke weed. Be hard on yourself if you bum a cigarette,

The way to quit is to quit. Don't be a little bitch and wean yourself off of it just quit. Faggot.

I would say maybe a week tops, especially if you were to the point where you were buying cartons of cigs, probably less than a week.

However, $30 for 30ml is way overpriced. If you're paying that you really should rethink where you're buying your juice. I buy mine for $9 a 30ml.

Three days ago it was actually declared non faggoty. Puff that robot dick like you're drowning

fucking internet troll I bet you're not as tough irl when I bring my katana, I'm a trained samurai fighter and with my tetsuyama (iron mountain) I will beat your ass

real talk i'm on month 6 of vaping to quit and i bummed one smoke since then. nearly gagged. fuck the haters, it's cheaper and i legit can't stand tobacco smoke now
>inb4 addicted to faggot vape now

I've been vaping for about 7 months after smoking a pack a day.

Once you're not a pleb scrub ass bitch you'll build your own coils and its so much more cheaper than smoking is, not to mention it being less harmful than smoking

>bee hard on yourself
losers

you could also find 100ml juice online for 12 dollars

explain to me what a coil exactly is and how often I should put in a new one, I have used my vape like once or twice a week for amonth and haven't changed the coil yet. also haven't bought one yet, idek what to buy

your habit aside you sound like a complete faggot

Read the fucking second paragraph you tard. I said smoke weed. Not wean

>less harmful

So stupid

Cant remember the last smoke I had. Had some shitty canadian ciggys. Then I just said this is my last one. Been vaping since. Can confirm you are a faggot for doing all the tricks and not using it for its intended purpose

I just bought the same one for more money a few days ago, its an awesome mod. I am now 4 days smoke free. I'd say go for it. Even the guys I know that have vaping for a hobby say its a really good one.

the coil is the metal part that heats up and evaporates juice off of your cotton to vape it.
It depends. If you build a normal coil using 20G Nicrome it may last me a week but if I build using a clapton coil, it could last me up to about a month with constant usage.

One of those self hating jews

how am I stupid?
Elaborate.

You really should have at least two sets of backup parts for everything on your rig. Also stickers

Definitely. I posted that and smoking is super lame. Started out thinking it was cool, nah only 16 yo think you're cool

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
Discord for vapers if you want, its not so bad compared to smoking

Vaping is fine if you like looking like you're sucking robot cock...fucking faggots

Real men just quit
Faggots need vapes to make it "easier"

There's no scientific research over a long enough period of time to prove it anywhere near safe

Had nothing to do with what he said you whimpering baby

after about 5 years of chain vaping im still magically alive

After 24 years of smoking I'm still alive, does that mean it's safe?

having no control and allowing yourself to be a fairy is lame. smoking is fine

After 20 years of working with asbestos lots of people don't show signs of mesothelioma or asbestosis

It's not for fags. If you give a shit what others think then you're a fag

After 5 years, symptoms and side effects could occur with smoking cigarettes.
Not me.

>talking to it like it isn't being retarded on purpose

Keeps me off them stinkies so that's all I care about. I'm also a pansexual transgendered non-binary apache attack helicopter if that makes me gay.

vaping is completely safe 100%

that's a great deal. that's a smok alien kit and it's still relatively new (came out late 2016ish). i have the red/black one and i love it. comes with one of the best tanks ever, tfv8 baby, and you will love it

be sure to get a charger for the batteries

also vaping is for faggots even though i do it sometimes. i only know so much bout it b/c i used to work at a vape shop but i still don't really care for vaping i just do it sometimes cuz i spent all that fucking money pretending to give a shit about it and i have all these devices, i may as well use them

but fuck vaping

and fuck nicotine in general, i'd rather just smoke weed

I have that exact same alien mod. People can say whatever they want about vaping. Doesn't change the fact I haven't smoked a cig in 3 years and costs me 2 bucks a day in liquid. Patches and gum didn't work at all and we're just as expensive as cigs. I would absolutley buy that from him if I were you

Funny thing is is that i have the predator 228 mod its the contesting and i think its far better
Rocking it with the Freakshow V2

Just...no. nicotine by itself is as harmless as caffeine. It doesn't matter. What matters is not inhaling 100,000 different chemicals found in smoke.

I believe statistics say it wont help you quit smoking...

I was saying asbestos is a know carcinogenic particle but still takes years to take effect.

THe fact that ecigs have been around less than 10 years proves that they are not proven safer than cigarettes

Real men do what they want. But they don't make other people suffer their habit by asking for pats on the back for switching to their futuristic digital robot cock.

Anyone trying to "quit" would do it in private. Non morons realize tethering their smoking to social situations is just setting yourself up for failure

I guess cigs are 6$ dollars a pack if you live in the south but up in new England you're gonna be paying 11$ a pack

I got the relow 200 baby smoke tank nd love it

>explaining why you're treating jews like people

Could you not?

>advice on how to be a real man
>post on Sup Forums

pick one

what

Same thing is happening in a lot of states in the US. They sold millions of dollars worth of bonds, gambling on future tobacco tax returns. And with the number of people quitting smoking, tobacco tax revenues are dropping, so they are either going to have to default on the bonds or make up the lost revenue by putting ridiculous taxes on vaping. Like the 40% tax they pushed through in PA, and the sin tax they're trying to approve in NY.

cocksuckers

>super important to trick people
>by any means possible

It's for fag hipsters.

Real smokers notice the difference, and it's like sucking on a barely lit cigg. There's no kick to it.

They also explode as punishment to the skinny jean wearing douchebags, so they're probably afraid of it by now.

oh man do you have any picks of you sucking on it on a basketball court omg

I'll have to look it up, I don't doubt it though. I'm not really into vaping as a hobby, once a year I buy the newest mod that has the best reviews atm

Yep, $6 is about the national average for a pack. I think a pack of Marlboro Reds in Manhattan is like $14?

fair play

>absolutely not comparing dick length