Asian Amateurs

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
youtu.be/KW6oabaD_OU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In the mood to post some Jill. Where my yellow fever fags at? -AT

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

just post. stop being needy for special attention

I'm not trying to do or be anything special. Just posting Jill.

my asian gf's tits, wwyd to her??

Got the story behind this?

english teacher in china fucking students and documenting. The infamous "AnonTeacher"

19? looks more like 30s

Full frontal

Moar Asian whores

same girl 2/?

She looks underaged

So a lbh sexpat then?

affirmative

You don't know much about asians, do you? I have 2 ex-wives, 1 from the Philippines and 1 from Indonesia, I lived in those 2 countries also, I am a european. I fucked so many girls in the Philippines and in Indonesia that looked like 14 but actually are over 18, they just look very young there. Had a girl that looked 12, but was 19 in real and she almost sucked the skin of my dick, my balls hurt from coming in her little mouth.

dont have one, just more tits haha

underage. name is Rika Nishimura

>Rika Nishimura
lol, so?

wanna get vanned for posting CP? I can arrange it

Did the full classroom vid ever see the light of day?

Sure, go ahead, lol

youtu.be/KW6oabaD_OU

Pic related

i hope you have her spreading her legs because these pics are annoying.

every time I read a post like this I add $5 to my Filipino Fuck Fiesta Fund so I can pound some young looking asian girls ass when I turn 30

That watermark ruins them

LBFMs are the best, user. Glad you enjoyed your share.

I fucked girls like that in the Philippines (Cebu) and Indonesia (Sumatra) 'till my balls and dick hurt!!

lbfm are the best

Nice, how much did it cost you, like what are girls rates + general living expenses there?

Cute :)

Cost me nothing, I had a house there and the girls where daughters of friends and family from my wife's side, also we had some household helps, all of them that age and all of them I fucked. Was a fuckfest for me those 10 years I lived in those 2 countries.

Every woman you knew there wanted to fuck you because?

They are very easy to get naked with open legs, all horny as fire, a pleasure also to eat out a 14 year old virgin pussy. even still virgin they were like begging to get fucked, to feel my dick in their pussy.

How easy were they, overall. How much did you have to push/seduce them for them to be opening their legs? Did you have a typical game plan for getting inside them?

now you're just making me jealous ;)

Oh ok, we're reading a poorly-written self-fan-fiction now. I see.

Because I am european, white skin, blonde hair (they love that) And they all think we have huge dicks and compared to their tiny bodies and pussies it is true for them.

annoying how?

English is not my first language.

annoying because not seeing those pussy lips spread

Very easy, just make sure to be alone with them, no need for a plan, be alone with them, start kissing them, massage their tits and pussy and they melt in your hands.

lol, my indonesian ex-wife did not even have pussy lips, she was circumcised at birth, no clit and no lips. But she loved to fuck with her legs closed and her pussy squeezing on my dick, she came like that within minutes.

the Filipinos are bottom of the barrel, lowest of the low in Asia. come back when you have fucked some real class girls, not the dogs everyone uses.

Virgin detected :-)

Someone that never was in the Philippines so has no idea what beautiful pearls of girls walk there in the villages where no tourists are to be seen.

What province was she from? Aceh? Poor thing. Fucking sharia garbage. :-/

Glad she found a way to cum.

Was born in Padang, moved to Medan when she was 16, she is an ex-model and ex proffesional wallclimber. Stunning beauty, if I say myself.

she never does, the japs always kept it legal, no pussy shots allowed.

that you can have literally for a dollar. cheapest whores in Asia

they all think if they fuk you you will take them away from their poor 4rth world hell hole

Have no intrest in whores, I fuck the girls I know, and they are many.

sure you do. and you got a list of STDs if you do that. the filipinos are the easiest whores on the planet

They all knew my wife, they all knew I had a child with my wife (have 2 daughters, 1 with Indonesian and 1 with pinay ex-wife, both daughters are blonde like me :-))

Ah I see. Not Aceh, but close! Glad you enjoyed her for a time.

Never had an STD, most girls I fucked were virgins the first time I fucked them. Never had 1 single medical problem.

yes thats why u are on /b with photos of asains instead of fucking one right now. tells us more fantasies but make them more believable next time pal.

She lives in Malaysia now with our daughter (Kuala Lumpur) and works for a well known oil company there. I visit a couple of times a year.

Virgin detected :-)

I have an asian gf at the moment and she is sleeping right now, it is almost 4am here now :-)

anyone can have a cheap Filipino whore, nothing to brag about.

Cool. Do you still bed her when you are there, or has that ship sailed? :-P

Did I mention I also have an Indonesian ex-wife? Also lived there.

Stil fuck my 2 ex-wives and have a gf from Taiwan at the moment :-)

just another cheap asian whore, nothing to brag about

Sure, feeling jelly? lol

Well, give your money to expensive western whores then if you want, is your thing, not mine :-)

Aaaand, I am out now, going to bed myself, like I said, is almost 4am here, sleep well gentlemen, and also the jelly virgin :-)

2178995990a chinese girls number. I will post random steam codes for nudes of her

fucking YES. Nice eye.