So today I got my dick sucked three times by three different people. First...

So today I got my dick sucked three times by three different people. First, early in the morning with my gf (couldn't come), a quick bj by lunch in a friend's shop (came in his mouth and he spitted), and just now a 19 y/o fuckbuddy masterfully sucked me dry (I came down his throat).

Yet, Sup Forums, I'm still horny. I'm probably gonna try to fuck my gf tonight, and in the unlikely event that I suceed, I will remain horny as well.

Does anybody else has this unsatisfiable urge to fuck and cum but can never be pleased?

inb4 op is gay. I enjoy nuttin on peoples mouths, don't really care if its a girl or a boy. I only fuck women tho

Pic related

>gay BJ is not gay

if you let something with a dick suck your dick that makes you gay op

>enjoy nutting in people's mouth
>can't nut to ya girl giving you a blowy joey
>can nut into a guy's mouth giving you a blowy joey
OP, you ARE gay.

Gay, Gay fag, fagola, faggot cum guzzler.

Ok then, I'm a gay dude that also fucks women. I'm not offended.

Pic related. An ugly one, in this case

>that also fucks women
So you're a lesbian?
Gay faggot

>Ok then, I'm a gay dude that also fucks women.

Thats called bi you uneducated retard

Jesus fuck what a trackload of virgins. I dont call myself bi because it's not the same for me, I wouldnt get near a dude's ass but I'd bury my face and dick in a girl's anus for hours. But hey, if you want to call me gay, bi, faggot or whatever the hell you want, go ahead

Does your gf know what massive faggot she's sleeping with? Please don't give her AIDS.

faggot

>Can't cum with woman
>cum twice with dudes
>not a fucking fag

who wants to fuck me?

Cuck faggot

>Does anybody else has this unsatisfiable urge to fuck and cum but can never be pleased?
NO. I have my wife pregnant now I can focus on the things that matters like vidya and memes.

>I dont call myself bi because it's not the same for me

>But hey, if you want to call me gay, bi, faggot or whatever the hell you want, go ahead

Okay, faggot.

Yes, she knows. She is an awful sucker tho. I check regularly for STDs. Clean as shit.
This one, however, was a really good fuck (and suck)

This is good bait but I'll bite. It's called Libido and or you're a sex addict. Question is why you prefer to get sucked off by dudes instead of your girl. Could be the excitement of cheating on her or it's possible you're simply a faggot.

Yep, I definitely do. I'm pretty much gay now, even though I'm more attracted to girls, because guys are so much easier to fuck.

nigga u gay

Ah ok that explains it. I hate it when girls can't suck a dick properly. Very frustrating. I guess faggots just suck dick better sometimes?

Yes, at first it was the excitement of cheating. Then was the excitement of doing crazy shit (cuckold, orgys, public sex, bdsm). I enjoy a lot the things I do, but I'm almost instantly horny again.
I thought about being a sex addict. Although massively horny, I can easily go for a month without fucking.

I kno rite? I've fucked about 20 girls. But I couldnt count how many guys blew me

Generally speaking, yes. However, I met a lot of guys who couldnt suck shit, seriously. And also I've met girls that were Truly Masters.
But I'd have to pick one on the street based only in bj techinique guessing, I'd pick de feminine looking guy every day.

Thats gay brochasco

If it's gay, it doesn't count. Gays are easy.

I feel you OP, I love nutting in a chicks mouth. Nothing gets me hornier than the thought of getting sucked off, although I've never had a guy suck me off. These kids are just kissless lil boys who don't get any vagina.

ur a faggot

youre fucking gay thats how this works dumbass