I'm about to drink the tea that I made using this Amanita Muscaria mushroom that I found...

I'm about to drink the tea that I made using this Amanita Muscaria mushroom that I found. Come and chill in this thread and I'll tell you if anything sweet happens..

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_phalloides
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_pantherina
youtube.com/watch?v=fMVhwVsIUiU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here's the tea I'm currently letting it steep

that's poison. drying converts it to less dangerous poison.

I found it 2 days ago and dried it out completely then ground it up into a powder.

>drink it i dare you.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_muscaria

>Amanita muscaria is noted for its hallucinogenic properties, with its main psychoactive constituent being the compound muscimol.

Lol t- 10 minutes

hope it isn't

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_phalloides

>two days ago
Siberians dried them for months beforr tripping on the hot water they cooked them up with.
Also in the redpeel is a lot of concentrated nastiness-the likeliness of a bad trip is heightened if you didnt peel it off.

You might have a really bad time but even if aten raw, one does not kill an adult. It gets criticall around 3-5 as far as I remember it right.

You're going to die?

I hope it is ;)

It quite clearly isn't though.

>inb4 puking your guts out.

gg me

Your an idiot. Not poison.. Also unless you have a reindeer lying around somewhere that can eat it.. Digest it and then you drink its piss it is useless.

You have to be an utter retard to not get that one right. But en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amanita_pantherina this fucker here is the evil twin of OPs one.

you can clearly see that it isn't.

>your an idiot
>YOUR

smokin some fucking dank rn

i am in so many shades of irony

nigga giga omega high rn

>the caps are generally greenish in colour
you, sir, are colorblind. sorry to have to inform you.

Yeah I know I'm just going to drink my own piss to get the full effects

Yore

>just had first sip
>tastes bad man

Euour

Your good man keep going

you can trip on that one too.

Bullshit faggot.

>Your an idiot

You're*

Okay I'm nearly finished.
I honestly doubt anything will happen

heres les claypool's "Amanitas"

youtube.com/watch?v=fMVhwVsIUiU

I posted it on a couple other boards too to get a wide range of opinions

The hallucinogenic properties are more a side sympton of the poisoning than from actual psychoactive ingredients.
So when you are at it, also eat 2-3 whole nutmegs.

what tea did you mix it with?

four years ago?

20 days ago?

>your wrong
>your are wrong
doesnt make sensi

oh shit I didnt even look at the year kek

Choysa round tea

Wait what the fuck that's not possible. Here's a pic I posted yesterday on another board after I had ground it up

Plus here it is when I dried it out yesterday night

Anyway I just drank it so we'll see what happens

That might be weed, but you are fucking retarded if you are trying to tell me that's shroom powder.

It is man 100%

>yesterday night

No way you turned this into the picture you posted earlier: .

You can't be completely retarded, so I would back off that number.

you're full of shit. that's a roll of kitchen paper towel, and judging from the stem that would make the shroom the size of a Psilocybe semilanceata, while the one in the first pick is clearly bigger.

Dont drink fly agaric. If you found that growing chances are youve got a proper kind of psilocybe growing around.
do your research and hunt for some real shit.

I had dried it out in the oven so it's obviously going to decrease in size. The original shroom was about the 10cm tall and 5cm diameter cap

It's too late it's in me now

they come in many colors, the bottom bulb is really the only way to tell

In what shitty fucking country do you live nigga that ain't weed

I said might be weed. I smoke weed that can't grow in nature, not ghetto ass shit.

>sweating a tiny bit..

decrease in size, yes, but not to the size of a fucking pea.

>Cringe

They weren't the size of peas. I left them in a room with a dehumidifier for 24 hours literally all of the moisture had been sucked out of them

Curious

target aquired

Not a bad idea... I do that when I eat 5grams....but I go on a healthy diet before hand so that it doesn't taste as putred

Panther Caps contain a toxin that can REALLY fuck up your liver. If your body can't pass the stuff after a week or so, organs start to fail.

u on shroomery?

looks good to me and people who think it's poison are misinformed

that being said amanitas are not a beginners mushroom to id