I started watching death note, am I gay now?

I started watching death note, am I gay now?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/cMD2Vch
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fuck off

no what's wrong with detahnote, anime is cool anyone who says it's not cool can go flip off

No, it's was pretty good.

The new movie on the other hand... eh

Death Note is high quality

Normie Note is actually my favorite series but I'm biased and nostalgic so meh

Also, I'll bump for you.
Death Note discussion, do you agree with Lights beliefs?

I'm not an "anime fan", I like good stories. Death Note is a good story.

I'm actually curious about the movie with low expectations. The anime was amazing I love light but he gets carried away but I mean if you're murdering a lot of people and start getting caught up eventually justice will turn to survival.

>likes good stories
>likes death note
Your 'good story' standard is pretty close to any weeaboo crap out there. kek

ARIGHT FAGS

POST YOUR THOUGHTS ON THE NEW MOVIE COMING SOON

not him but dn had a quite unique story. I'm picky as fuck but I found it entertaining the first time I watched it, Second time, eh you could definitely see the errors. Also interesting how we view the villains POV

I would be fine with it if they made up new characters and story for once and tell a whole different story but no we get edge lord Light Turner and Nigger L.
Plus the trailer is shot like a fucking marvel action film even though the whole premise of the story is supposed to be a psychological thriller

It's an american adaptation of a decent japanese show. what did you expect but for it to get ruined?

I had very low expectations but netflix usually has some good original shows

one of the best death note spinoffs was written by a fan and it is called bound prince. its a beautiful graphic novel with amazing art work. since you're new to the fandom i highly recomend it.

look it up

shows.. not movies. and its not their original thing. and i never trust live action anime. especially not in the hands of americans

discord.gg/cMD2Vch

true :/

oh you!

Only if your balls touch the screen

sorry mate. at least we've always got the original to help cure some of that cancer .

only if you don't think misa misa is bae

No, but if I had a death note I'd do the same thing he did.

what be gay?

Just as planned. Now prepare your anus.

Everyone is a little gay. What would you do with a death note?