Remember me?

Remember me?

Wildflower season is upon us lads
If I Was A Folkstar the premiere comfy summer jam

AOTY 2016? Yes I do remember you.

I've never been more happy to find out an album leaked
I remember staring at what.cd so giddily while catching pokemon in my room

now I've lost my gf of 3 years due to my alcoholism getting out of hand and I've just barely graduated college with zero prospects for the future

I want to go back

Is this actually worth the listen? I never heard it because comeback albums are always a letdown

the track they did with Freddie Gibbs was damn good though

How could I forget last years best album

AOTY 2016 contender

protip: don't be an alcoholic

Oh gosh thanks

Ahem.

It's worth it as long as you don't think of it as a continuation of Since I Left You, because it isn't. It's more of a reboot of the Avalanches. Fantastic record, though.

Blonde is good but.. nah. It's not better. It's not even better than Channel Orange

How could I forget last year's Humanz?

damn this album is so good, 16 years of hype and they lived up to it, it's neck and neck with sily

hopefully they do a huge tour sometime in the future though

That would be Bon Iver
Massive letdown.

Yeah I actually thought of Blonde while typing it but I clicked post anyway. I love both because they're the only 2 albums that came out last year I can play front to back.

congrats on graduating :)

just being a grad and having a long term girlfriend ever is much more than i've done. you will overcome your alcoholism buddy, i believe in you

I would rather listen to Humanz than Demon Days
AMA

22, A Million was really good, I don't get why it was hated. Even if you don't like it as a whole, it has some great songs like 29 strafford apts and 8 circle

cus it was fuckin gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

It was bad.

i agree. honestly it amazes me how justin vernon effortlessly makes beautiful music that sounds so soulless at the same time

>damn this album is so good, 16 years of hype and they lived up to it, it's neck and neck with sily

AOTY2016 which I still listen to very frequently, ye I remember you

I think it's actually better than SILY by quite a long way, which is saying something because I absolutely love SILY. The only thing about it is just that it hasn't aged massively well. Still a 10/10 though