What is your greatest achievement in life...

What is your greatest achievement in life? How do you answer this job interview question if you are 22 and have no job experience or college degree?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/g7bjVFD
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Shit on a giant mosquito

Happened earlier. I was holding in a shit all day at work because I have a phobia of public restrooms.
Got home, sat on the toilet. about 10 seconds in I see a giant mosquito flying around. Towards end of shit, I don't see it anymore so I figured it found a way out of bathroom. Wipe my ass, look in toilet before flushing. See parts of mosquito sticking out from a layer of shit. What happened was it managed to get into the toilet bowl through my asscrack while trying to suck blood from my ass and it got a buckshot of feces.
pretty awesome if I do say so myself.

I want to drink Nuka Cola

Either:

>Make up some cool shit you did in high school that may not have had practical value but you were proud of
>Mention something from a virtual experience. A really good decision you made in a D&D campaign or a video game you rekt
>Discuss some family event you helped with

Something. Just prove you're interesting. They know you don't have job experience -- they just want a feel for what you value and how you think.

Thanks for the help bro! I probably will probably make up something next time

Thats a nice story you got there but i would not tell it as a job interweave question

I graduated Recon school.

As far as your shit, justbe honest. If they are granting you an interview it's because they see some potential.

Don't ruin it by lying.

Here is your proper answer dickhead use verbatum
"My crowning achievement would have to be graduating highschool, not because I finished and it was a goal. No, it is my crowning achievement because it allowed me to enter college and learn more. When I graduate college that will be my new crowning achievement because my search for knowledge knows no bounds. This is the reasoning, this reasoning also drives me to pursue a career in (whatever entry level shit it is) because I will start at the bottom level and allows me to grow from this position. Though I do want this job I do not want to keep it, for I want to achieve the highest position I can. Thus graduating High School is my crowning achievement."
there faggot

That's a stupid answer. Your stupid and should feel bad.

This is actually an amazing answer! Thank you kind sir!

can you elaborate on your claim?
why do you think the answer is stupid?

NO FAP FOR THREE HOURS!!!

dont talk about my stupid

>Though I do want this job I do not want to keep it, for I want to achieve the highest position I can

This translates to IM COMIN FO YOUR JOB NIGGA

You will not be hired.

>What is your greatest achievement in life?
Companies don't ask this question.

>"Oh, definitely applying for employment here at Taco Bell, for sure!

Come on.

not if you work for an idiot which happens a lot....I mean if the person reading that has been there for over 10 years they'll read it and think you're cocky and easy to abuse.

>My greatest achievement in life?
I would answer with the sum of all my achievements up to now

Though, if the question were formulated differently, at 22 I would have had a much better answer than now at 26. My CV isn't much different now, than at 22. Depression sucks man.

But seriously, it can be a friend you made when you were 9, because of your shyness back then, whatever. There's always something. And even with something bad: you just have to learn how to present it as something good.

Wrong.

Ive been asked "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" and every company/interview that has asked this, ive always replied with "Sitting where you're sitting" and have been hired each time.

How many companies? and why the fuck so many?

actually i'm trying to join the military and they gave me this paper with such questions and don't want to look dumb when i have to turn them in

discord.gg/g7bjVFD

oh.....well dude thanks for your future service and when you go out you better survive so i can call you a faggot user

this is an other example of what I stated here Anything you overcame, where you have shown strength, endurance, altruism.
And if you can formulate that in such a way, that you can gain something out of your achievement for the future - even better.
But, you can also state a rather small (or almost non existent), that is you jump start for future (great) achievements...

>Mention something from a virtual experience. A really good decision you made in a D&D campaign or a video game you rekt
Beat do DOOM on Ultra Nightmare, I think that qualifies me for the job.

Making the playoffs in high school football.

They will have no way to verify it and you will build rapport with most people.

why'd you quote me?
I see no correlation to quote me

Make up extra curricular activities in school where you mentored others or some other team based shit.
Told my first Job I was proud to have been part of the only cross country group to all come back within time.
Make sure you start to add a little more enthusiasm in your tone as you're tell him what you end up coming up with. That really hammers home that it was a happy moment for you.

Being truly in love and loved back truly.

Cross country and football are the two most popular sports.

Even the ones that didn't play football watched it. Don't say cross country if you're fat. (This is what football is for)

If you know the name of the person interviewing you can often find out their high school or college and see if they played any of these sports and tailor accordingly.

I took a shit so large that it tore my ass open and flopped down over the toilet seat when it finally exited.

once while i was in church, i kicked a puppy and it died.

I've grown sick of waiting 9 months to hear back from potential publishers, and have started self-publishing my own books on Amazon. Business is slow so far, but I'm determined to make a living off of this. I'm taking charge of my own life, and doing it all myself.

what do you write about, user?

give me a link I'll buy one mah dude, always interested in new reads.

Sup Forums will think it's spam, so just go to amazon and search "Killer Appetite" by Skyler Isaac. Much thanks user.

What I've published so far is mostly horror. Other stories I'm working on include some action-adventure-post-apocalyptic stuff, some more horror, and I'm also experimenting with more standard police procedural stuff.

Oh, and here's a pic of the cover

Give me a week I have it bookmarked I'll buy it for sure. happy to help

Appreciated. Hope you enjoy it.

Hello, thread.

why? well, some might say graduating high school isn't any achievement at all - as befriending someone at the age of 9. But, put into the right context, along with the right story and you have a winner.
Hence me quoting you.