Wuld u commit suicide if u were me Sup Forums

wuld u commit suicide if u were me Sup Forums

If i pull that off would you die?

>when the head is bigger than the shaft

it would be very painful

I guess I would if I the image of my small penis was found on other websites.

lmfao

That would be very painful

yes...damn dude thanks for making me feel better about my life

How fucking long have u been on adderall?
or are u just chinky chonk

You're a big guy

..... wait

become a bottom

That's very painful

With that small mushroom if you can't get any pleasure I'd try prostate orgasm

adderall doesn't make your cock smaller you stupid shit, whoever tells you that is a moron

Vyvanse constricts your blood vessels which makes it appear smaller but doesn't actually shrink your cock.

Just get an Asian woman. They'll take anything.

I'd probably spend my first part of my life getting really skilled at something that pays good money, then get a good job. I'd then spend my money travelling and doing whatever makes me happy and have enough money for hookers, good quality hookers.

spotted the guy whos taking adderall and has penile shrinkage

Whats the rest of your body like? How old are you?

I think you might want to consider transitioning to being a woman. Your little dick would make a fine clit.

Know your fucking shit dumb cunt, Adderall use over time leads to the damage of blood vessel muscles in ur penis. In which overtime you have to take a long break in order to reach normal size again or actually never reach normal ever again.

Fucking newfags can't even baneposting properly

Turn it into the most perfect little sissy clitty I could.

There's a main artery in the crotch so yes yes he would die.

Lmao exactly

No.

That ain't no dick. That's a clit.

Suicide is the only option.

id fucking LOVE to suck that, show hard please.

truthfully Sup Forumsro i am sorry

>show hard please

Le echs dee

You better not die, you are valuable to society. Your pee-pee is my first choice if I'm ever propositioned with a legit "would you ever suck a dick for ten grand?" I'd say yes, and make you place your weenus between my full lips.

and i thot i was smol.
thanks for boosting my confidence with your micropenis OP

>blood vessel muscles
Right, it makes it harder to GET hard and STAY hard, it does not make your cock shrink like hormones do you fucking idiot....I am on the shit and it is harder for me to get hard after being on it for 10 years...when I take a break for a few weeks usually feel about the same

OP, post erection.

>being on it for ten years

Second

I'm also wanting to see what it looks like when he gets a stiffy. I want to know what I'm potentially sucking here.

Fucking checked

>no time stamp
>fishy first reply meme too good not to be samefag who pre-prepared it

Definitely not you.

But no, tiny dicks like that are as rare as huge dicks. It's just as fetishized, just in different circles. I'd have fun with it.

ey bb was yo name

yes