How do you respond when your gf asks if you find other women attractive?

How do you respond when your gf asks if you find other women attractive?

pic unrelated

>yes

This question is the fucking death of me. There is literally no fair answer. I need a wizard

you be fucking careful and dance around the issue.
you can't say you find other girls hot, because she'll get pissed you look at other girls.
You can't say you don't find any other girls attractive because that's an obvious fucking lie
You can't single out specific women you find attractive because she'll get jealous and compare herself to them and get pissed about anything they have that she doesn't, even if they're celebrities.

And do not fall for the 'its ok I find girls hot too lets just talk about it' line. she's fine with it for this conversation but tomorrow she'll throw it back in your face.

"No baby, you are the only attractive woman in the world.....now stop asking me stupid questions to feed your insecurities."

Ask her why she's asking such a stupid question then ask her if she likes getting angry/jealous.

Only if your with dumb insecure girls

"Sure, I'd fuck her, would u?"

start asking her if random strangers are attractive. Flip the script. It makes everyone more comfortable

>dumb insecure girls
you mean 95% of girls

Ain't that the truth!

Tell her not to ask loaded questions. Lay down the law once you start going out.

Fuckin' women! If they didn't have vaginas, we would just kick them in the ribs for saying stupid shit.

Exactly.

"Of course darling, but there's a reason I'm with you and not them."
It's because I'm a 5/10 and you're the best I could settle with...

If she's so fucking dumb and/or narcissistic that she'd think men just magically no longer find other women attractive when they find a mate, you should get out of there.

Also, this question is underage af

It's a loaded question. There isn't a good answer. If you be honest with her and say you do, she'll feel insecure, but, if you lie to her, she'll know you aren't telling the truth and will still feel insecure. Just be honest but let her know she's your girlfriend for a reason. i.e. - that other girl is probably a bitch anyway

"Only if they're attractive"

Honestly.
>either of you being so fucking immature that you have to lie about something so innocuous

Dumb question, tell her the truth, yes. But let her know that this is a really twisted and unfair question to ask. You ain't dumb, she ain't dumb, the question is dumb. People are still beautiful even tho you are in a relationship. Get some sense into her, and don't be don't be like a cat prancing around a hot stew, just deal with the issue!

are you a 14 year old?

"Why do you ask, are you thinking of inviting her for a threesome?"

That you do because you'd be some kind of sexual deviant if you only thought one woman was attractive.