Sup /b

Sup /b.

I can't sleep because I have that strange feeling to kill a fucking horse. I'm thinking about to go out at night and bond a horse at something and beat it slowly to death. I'm sure it's pure satisfaction just like sex. I have the same expectation. I also love all other animals but I want to kill a fucking horse god damned

Other urls found in this thread:

deleteip.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I liked Sup Forums better when it was mostly native English speakers

Nice way of pretending not to be the racist trash you are. You're just trying to subtly tell us you prefer this board to be whites only. You can take that Trump loving bullshit and fuck right off with it cracker

Nope, I just like people who can speak English at least fairly well. Your post is pretty good.

What about cows?

I also like people who aren't retarded and can reference the right post. My bad, should have been

Lurk horse is not impressed.

Kill a god damn horse, and if you do then post pics.

Nice image but no. Just horses

now that's some fresh beef!

I actually do prefer this board being white only. I'm just not big on niggers, spics and Muslims personally.

I want to but i don't know where and how

Stop being edgy and go to bed, kid.

Kill yourself instead op, much more satisfying.

That horse deserve life more than you op. You're life is now worthless.

Read Crime and Punishment - slowly and carefully - and all your problems will go away.

Your isp and government are monitoring your internet activity. This is how you stop them deleteip.com

Maybe i'll try thx

I'm a horse. You can kill me OP. End my misery

Ok shitskin

found the nigger

Your English is terrible.

Top kek

fuck we gotta cut down on the fluffy abuse threads

who knows if there's more anons out there plotting to murder a horse

Get back in the basement you spineless bullied piece of shit fuck.
If you go out people will mock your ridiculous dickless self, and some 10 yo kid may beat your pathetic fuck ass, like usual.

Do it. And livestream it. Please. Ill pay you 10mil internets

they'll literally kick the shit out of you or the owner will come to investigate the sound of autism storm and shoot you

future mass shooter in the making folks

This people are always sad fucking losers. You know, the kind of weakling shits that everybody despises and abuses, so they feel the need to act "strong" against beings that are defenseless.
Utter pieces of shit if you ask me.
We should find the fuck and castrate him. Its not like he's ever going to use that sorry little dick.
Livestream that.