Hey anons watch these states and make sure they don't rebel

Hey anons watch these states and make sure they don't rebel

Too late. They're already revolting.

Why would they rebel? The average American in any state is pretty content with being a part of the US.

lol, besides a couple of them.. they're where most africans in the US live. that's why the south has such a low average IQ, high crime, dependence on the state, etc.

liberals are too stupid to realize this, and use the south as proof in arguments. it's hilarious when you tell them "yeah, the south has most african americans".

what i'm trying to say, op.. is that the south will never rebel. it's too nigger, which means it's too dependent on the fed. babby gotta have its bottle and all that.

there's a reason it's got a shitload of blacks, historically black colleges, etc.

the fed knows what it's doing.

I've never looked at it this way, but you're right. Their stereotype is rednecks, but there are definitely more blacks than mountain dwellers in the south.

they also produce all the redneck bullet sponges in the military

i live in san diego and we are infested with these inbred losers

Jefferson Davis: "Hold mah mint julep"

Im so sick of the cult mentality and unconditional love toward these people.

Dont worry I live in TN. Nothing here but a bunch of redneck baseball players that smoke and blacks that smoke weed. Now I dont know about Alabama and Mississippi

That's why integration is bad. They wear off on us, and before you know it.. we're the niggers.

The South is doomed. If they try to avoid the niggers, keep them from fucking everything up.. the entire nation comes down on them, calls them racists, and forces them to submit to niggerism.

I honestly wish liberals were forced to live with non-affirmatively activated blacks. They wouldn't be liberal for long.

You are wrong my friend. I live in the Louisiana, for 27 years. There are way, way, way more rednecks, Italians, general white people than niggas. If you ever visit/live there, you would see. I think it's just a stereotype that the South is overrun with niggas; it's quite the opposite.

I can confirm this.
>my dad
>be from a family of kentucky mountain dwellers.
>not actually but from coal country
>Most intelligent guy I know among all my family
>way more mentally inclined than any black I have ever met
>turns out mum and dad are actually very smart as well but gave him up for adoption.
>both are actually from the south as well

I live in TN. My city is about 14% niggers, 80% normal people, 6% rednecks.

The only state you need to watch is fucking Commiefornia.

South has high concentration of niggers in cities, but all the rural places are full of retard hillbillies

Source: I live in south my whole life

dubs of truth

long live the south

Shut up idiot. 55% of all blacks? They live in that small area known as The South.

They're just like they are anywhere else.. you hardly see them because they're not working, or spending the money they earn, or bettering their lives, houses, etc by investing in themselves.

They're NIGGERS, idiot.

Go to any city with a significant black population, stand at any corner.. and a majority of the faces you see in the cars driving by are white.

White people get shit down. Blacks sit on porches and complain that shit ain't getting done.

I'm from Texas, and I hate niggers. All they do is want the easy way out and blame everyone else for shit. They are mentally retarded, rob and kill to make a quick buck, and celebrate the "gangster" culture. They can't speak properly either. I wish I could kill all of them and get away with it.

Terrible to place to live and not as economically valuable as Kansas or West Virginia.

If we let them go, our national budget would actually improve.

I'd rather round them all up and relocate them back to Africa. Let them support themselves, expect of themselves, and blame themselves.

For once.

Let them be their own problem.

Georgia here
65% niggers
35% whites

And you have a serious homegrown meth problem, too. Santee, El Cajon...

I'd love to see the reaction, maybe make it a tv show. They think they have it bad over here? Hahaha

just googled this. why the fuck are they shitting in that cooler?

true and many ex-military shit bag hicks move out there after discharge as the coastal people hate them.

Too lazy to walk to the outhouse and no functioning plumbing.

I can't find any pictures online to post along with this, but look up county-by-county demographics and you'll see blacks are generally outnumbered.

Actually bother to travel through dixieland (I promise you won't get shot) and you'll see rednecks up close.

But i imagine you're right at least that blacks and mexicans are the reason for high crime. Without blacks we'd be Kansas and Oklahoma.

This. I live in the Orleans area & it's Nigger central. Even worse, the beautiful white girls date the fucking nignogs

I agree live in Orleans area to

I like traveling user. I've been to 33 states, all Southern included. Hoosier here, you're not that far bro.

I never said blacks outnumber everyone else, or any other race for that matter. I'm simply saying.. if most Americans (liberals in particular) realized that over HALF OF ALL AFRICAN AMERICANS lived just in the South, they might realize why the South is so shitty.

But even the liberals who do realize this simply deny it: they'd have to admit that nigs are nigs, and the effects are undeniable.

But admitting reality isn't something liberals can do. That's why they're liberal.

Yes the indoctrination is strong. Get 'em while they're young. Preschool, headstart, K-12, college... on top of that submissive, weak parents, pop culture, media, etc.

If you know a white girl that hasn't been programmed to hate their men, and lover others.. I'd be surprised.

The mistake on our parts was giving them the right to vote. That led to Affirmative Action, which led to all this black culture freedom from bias, lqbtq infested colleges, etc.

I mean...

I used to dislike Texas but after reading about its history, they are fucking badass. Until Texas was annexed from the Mexicans, the Comanche feared nobody. Texans and the Rangers came along and had no qualms about who they were dealing with. They ended the reign of the best light infantry the world has ever known.

*light cavalry

This user knows..

>south Louisiana reporting in

yeah, they industrialized the area after the civil war to make doubly sure that the old rural culture was replaced with urbanized hubs. and yeah, the closer you get to center of any of those hubs, the higher the concentration of minorities and crime. interesting.

Also in Louisiana. Where the fuck do you live? Theres niggers everywhere. Come on.

go to bed Mason

All the rebel rednecks live outside of the cities where diversity thrives and faggots are accepted

Oxymoron. Contradictory statement.... hmm...

you live in east texas or something?

Is that Zack Galifinakis?

Wow, I'm from Kansas and the most people say about kansas is the people are nice. Quiet Yay for kansas!

san diego sucks

Better not be any rebels in here.

NOLA checking in. This thread is so misinformed it's hilarious. Urban areas have large concentrations of blacks go to any hood in New Orleans but then drive any suburb it's full of white people.

New Orleans is the only place where white Puerto Rican girls will fuck the local Rednecks. The one on the right is Mariana Vicente.

>the south will rise again.

caddo parish reporting
fuck niggers

Georgiafag. user is right, Atlanta is a complete fucking shithole.

What?

Nationwide 'stop 'n frisk' and make Africa the new version of prison. The really bad ones would be gone inside a month and the rest may wise up.

If they want to come back, they would have to wait a certain amount of time and get back on their own, no assistance from tax payers.

Lovely

can't wait for another civil war

we didn't kill enough southern whites the first time around.

really looking forward to correcting that oversight

Inventor of Total War, and my personal hero since my pendulum swung from Christian pacifist to scorched-earth nihilist.
Make sure they can never make war again, Sherm.