strawpoll.me/12729076
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

pomf.pyonpyon.moe/yjtqyw.htm

I remember you I think.
>inb4 bait.
What are you doing here ?

Hi strawchan

How are you?
Haven't seen you for a little while but I think that may just be me.

>Hi strawchan

...hi yuiposter...

>I remember you I think.
>>inb4 bait.
>What are you doing here ?

what do you mean...

Yeah you're the one. Well. Good luck with your website it seems. Stay safe strawchan

>How are you?
>Haven't seen you for a little while but I think that may just be me.

i don't know...
i don't believe i've seen you for a little while either...

hello qt

Is your plan going well?
Still wondering what it was, but whatever.

I mean that you've become a familiar figure for some reason. Probably that I've seen you hang around here already. Anyway got retarded shit to attend to, good night.

Hiya, user-chan!

>>Yeah you're the one. Well. Good luck with your website it seems. Stay safe strawchan

...me?... uhhm... th...thanks... y-you too...

>hello qt

...hi...

>Is your plan going well?
>Still wondering what it was, but whatever.

just as planned...
it's all... part of the plan...

>I mean that you've become a familiar figure for some reason. Probably that I've seen you hang around here already. Anyway got retarded shit to attend to, good night.

oh... sure... alright... goodnight...

I still have no idea how your site works

What is the end goal?

Do you like how popular you are now?

>Hiya, user-chan!

...hiya!...

this is going on the fridge.

>>I still have no idea how your site works

what do you mean...

what am I supposed to do there

Can someone explain this whole thread thing here. What did I miss?

hi master. -h-user-

>this is going on the fridge.
Aww, thanks! You inspire me. I read what you posted on the site about a "loli user" and... I dunno, here we are. Can't say my art skills are very good, but I hope you liked it nonetheless!

>What is the end goal?
>
>Do you like how popular you are now?

i have no idea... get a really independent site up - in my own way, i guess...

yeah... i was sort of expecting everyone to not be interested in the beginning... because i am insane, inept, inanimate, really shy, and bad at talking to people... that's why i'm an anonymous user... so the popularity is surprising... i wasn't expecting to make so many appearances... the only reason i've been posting more is because everyone keeps asking for it... and i like to give things everyone asks for, and stuff... so, yeah, thank you, everyone...

Hey there, h-user!

hi! -h-user-

>>what am I supposed to do there

...you bookmark it and visit it every once in a while - then 1 day it may redirect to the other site - or an announcement is made on the site about it - ... is there any way i can make that more obvious and straight-forward?...

>>Can someone explain this whole thread thing here. What did I miss?

what do you mean...

Thank you for making a cool site.

I'm just here for the ride

but who posts there ?
if its you can you add this pic ?

>hi master. -h-user-

hi slave.

I assume you still have no real idea where you want to take the website, or do you?

What do YOU mean what do you mean...

>>this is going on the fridge.
>Aww, thanks! You inspire me. I read what you posted on the site about a "loli user" and... I dunno, here we are. Can't say my art skills are very good, but I hope you liked it nonetheless!

you're welcome. thank you. yeah... i post spam like that because it's asked for... heh... i guess so... it is good because you made it. i love it. thank you!...

sorry i was a little bit late master may i get punished? -h-user-

>Thank you for making a cool site.
>
>I'm just here for the ride

it's a placeholder but thank you.

we're all on this wild ride

>but who posts there ?
>if its you can you add this pic ?

i do...
i'm sorry... i keep my pictures under 100 KB; because i don't want the site to be over-loaded. i was actually considering 10 KB. but i went with 100 KB. also as an anonymous user i've learned about the identities we have. i may be identified now. but i still don't really about being identified or having an identity, etc... - tho... i'll probably put the 1 that did draw user-chan on the site at 1 point... - can't you tell by the way i post?... - you'll just have to trust me... - so i'm sorry...

I'll be heading out for tonight sorry for the short time.
Love you, Straw.
Have a nice night

>I assume you still have no real idea where you want to take the website, or do you?

i have no idea. in the sense that the future remains to be seen. but i have a lot of ideas for where i want to take the website... i guess they're similar to my polls. when i put my polls up i'm never hoping that everyone votes 1 way or another. i put the polls up because i want to see how everyone feels. the site is similar. when i put the site up - i'm not hoping that everyone acts 1 way or another. i put the site up because i want to see how everyone feels. - ...tho, truth be told, it probably does have to do a little bit where i want to "talk normally", "play", and have "freedom of expression" - hopefully, and stuff, i guess...

>>What do YOU mean what do you mean...

...uhm... i mean i'm asking you what do you mean... but... basically i made a placeholder site for the real site... and also i was sad and had nothing to do... so i posted my feels... then i got a response... then i told them about things... they posted sometimes... and i was recognized... then i was told to make threads more... so here i am, i guess...

how about this one ?

You should really consider making your own discord server. It'd be a really great way of getting direct feedback on how people think about your website.
Also, I don't know what you mean by polls. Do you post them on the website? If so, my apologies for not noticing.

>sorry i was a little bit late master may i get punished? -h-user-

you should be, slave. you may.

>tho... i'll probably put the 1 that did draw user-can on the site at 1 point...
Aww, thank you so much! This makes me so happy... *hug* Thank you!

also power has corrupted me and made me more insane than i was before... but you seem to like it; so it's cool...

>I'll be heading out for tonight sorry for the short time.
>Love you, Straw.
>Have a nice night

it's alright...
i love y-you too... yuiposter...
y-you too... goodnight...

>how about this one ?

that's over 100 KB...

>>You should really consider making your own discord server. It'd be a really great way of getting direct feedback on how people think about your website.
>Also, I don't know what you mean by polls. Do you post them on the website? If so, my apologies for not noticing.

no. i don't want that. no. i don't want that.
polls. sometimes. it's alright... they're on rare occasion; for the rare users that visit a lot...

NIGGER WHAT IS THE "REAL SITE"

>>>tho... i'll probably put the 1 that did draw user-can on the site at 1 point...
>Aww, thank you so much! This makes me so happy... *hug* Thank you!

heh... no problem... alright good... >*(hugs)* you're welcome...

now?

hi tomoko, you may not be feeling to well but i just wanted to let you know that there are people that feel the same way as you. we love you all the same.

if master wants to punish me i will accept it

>>NIGGER WHAT IS THE "REAL SITE"

...when the real site is up then the placeholder site will redirect to the real site... the real site is something that is more independent and where we can do more... hopefully... something wonderful... i guess...

Hi tomo-op~
Sleepy user here~

>now?

now.

welcome

thanks

Cawfee?

>>hi tomoko, you may not be feeling to well but i just wanted to let you know that there are people that feel the same way as you. we love you all the same.

...uhh i... yeah... thank you for reminding me... i'll keep that in mind... thank you... i love y-you too... all the same...

I don't really know much about you OP, but I do genuinely enjoy these forums. You're a cool dude, and I hope you never feel as though you don't mean anything to us, because you do. At the very least, these little chats with you help cure my boredom and it's interesting to hear about your ambitions and how you're slowly developing the website into your own thing, even if it is step-by-step, little-by-little.

>>if master wants to punish me i will accept it

Okay can you give me any possible idea of what the "real site" is actually going to be though? Or are you just saying "I'm probably going to make some kind of website in the future!" with no other info and people are getting excited about it for some reason?

Hello, sleepy user. How goes the sleepiness?

Gween~Tea,

>Hi tomo-op~
>Sleepy user here~

...hi...
sleepy user...

>thanks

welcome

Sleepy, the usual user

How are you tonight?~
Need anything in particular?~

Hello dear~ sorry im late today

>I don't really know much about you OP, but I do genuinely enjoy these forums. You're a cool dude, and I hope you never feel as though you don't mean anything to us, because you do. At the very least, these little chats with you help cure my boredom and it's interesting to hear about your ambitions and how you're slowly developing the website into your own thing, even if it is step-by-step, little-by-little.

more thank you know... thank you... - th...thanks... hahh... oh... uhh... heh... yeah... that's right... sure... - yeah... originally i just sort of wanted to do something for fun... i guess it's still like that... i think in a way it's sort of become more tho... because of how others feel... i'll keep that in mind... you help cure my depression and sadness... thank you...

sleepy sleepy user~ -h-user-

alright there's like 6 of you trying to reply at once

>Okay can you give me any possible idea of what the "real site" is actually going to be though? Or are you just saying "I'm probably going to make some kind of website in the future!" with no other info and people are getting excited about it for some reason?

yeah. like an image board or chat or something. probably lots of things and experiments. - most likely. i don't wanna say it's 1 thing and then disappoint everyone if it's another. they're getting excited for the surprise. that and i said "please be excited".

>How are you tonight?~
>Need anything in particular?~

i don't know...
noting in particular...

>>Hello dear~ sorry im late today 1489137735975.jpg

i have this saved.

hehe.. you called me dear

>>hehe.. you called me dear

No need to thank me, or really any of us, we like you for who you are. If we didn't, you wouldn't have this massive cult following that constantly supports you no matter what you do. I'm glad I was able to help you out through your depression, I wish I could do more but sadly i'm just a random user
Anyway, I'm gonna sleep for the night. Take care of yourself, OP, I'll be waiting to meet you again tommorow.

that dog is the guardian of the cuteness -h-user-

Well said. Goodnight, user!

>No need to thank me, or really any of us, we like you for who you are. If we didn't, you wouldn't have this massive cult following that constantly supports you no matter what you do. I'm glad I was able to help you out through your depression, I wish I could do more but sadly i'm just a random user
>Anyway, I'm gonna sleep for the night. Take care of yourself, OP, I'll be waiting to meet you again tommorow.

oh... th...thanks... to be honest i'm sort of interested in using the tactics of cancer and calling us "social" as if we're society as a whole... but a "cult" is fine too... -y ou help all the time... me too...
alright... y-you too... goodnight...

>that dog is the guardian of the cuteness -h-user-

...dog?...

Night, user

also the reason i ask to stop being a loli is because it makes some upset... i don't want to continue... if everyone obviously doesn't want it...

strawpoll.me/12729076

>

She is a precious, greasy, cinnamon roll. Too pure for this world

>>She is a precious, greasy, cinnamon roll. Too pure for this world

...thank you...

>
>>

...wow... everyone cleared out fast... welp... sort of expected it...

Did someone say dog?~
I wanna be cuddled lime a pet...~
I'll even post awoo to tempt people~

im here

Sleepy here, I could use some love though~

>im here I wanna be cuddled lime a pet...~
>I'll even post awoo to tempt people~

yeah...
...alight...
alright... >*(cuddles)*

>>Sleepy here, I could use some love though~

can't we all... >*(loves)*

What is this forum and sshould i get involved?

wew

Slowed down pretty quickly, yeah. I'm still here... Just lurking, as I tend to do.

awoo~ -h-user-

Are you fuckin' serious?

>alright... >*(cuddles)*

Your autism needs to be contained Tomoko

>Are you fuckin' serious?
>
>>alright... >*(cuddles)*
>
>Your autism needs to be contained Tomoko

no it doesnt.