Are these worth making? my glass piece has been giving me chest pains and elevated blood pressure

are these worth making? my glass piece has been giving me chest pains and elevated blood pressure

Other urls found in this thread:

foodsafetynews.com/2015/03/third-death-in-colorado-linked-to-edible-marijuana/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

that looks gross as fuck, vape or suck it up or make proper edibles

what vape you recommend?

more concerned with the quality of the high it produces it regards to edibles

nah those kind of edibles are shit, try getting a bud vaporiser, after quitting cigarettes and spliffs my lungs feel so much better.

/thread

Yeah man they're pretty good. Make sure to decarb the weed first though

this is a question for /ck/

volcano

Has that weed been decarboxylated?

idk i've got a shitty penvape that's pretty much just a really efficient electronic pipe

google some convection vapes there are plenty on the market, desktop and portable.

Plus when the bud is vaped you can put it in edibles as its decarbed or make hash out of it.
Just dont smoke it, it tastes like ass.

Firecrackers are effective, inexpensive and easy to make. Love them.

DO NOT BUY A VAPORIZER

You think it's healthy but the air draw passes through many unclean elements, mainly the heating element which you would think is just an electric resistor but NO, chinese cucks will use glue, plastic, paint, dyes and a lot of other shit in their elements. I PERSONALLY took my "baby" apart because I noticed shiney transparent flakes only noticible under high light. Took apart my heating element and found a crumbly foil-like material has been silently shedding itself for the past 2 years of me vaping....

I thought it was because I bought an ebay cheapo, but it turns out that ALL vapes are built NOT FOR QUALITY VAPOR, it is built to be MARKETABLE. Arizer, Pax, Cloutank, desktop and pens. Even the god damn VOLCANO has a shitty metal heating element that seeps fumes into your shit.

A vape should be simple and pure. That is the beauty of vape. Simple. Clean. Pure. You're only heating up organic material, you don't need a special gizmo to do that. All you need is Bud, and Heat. Fuck paying 100's. Its a scam! They're selling you unresearched CANCER.

Build a picklejar vaporizer, all you need is a picklejar and a heatsource (and of course, ganja). The heatsource could be a ceramic soldering iron or just your stovetop. Better yet, if you have an oven, save your teeth/lungs and make some edibles.

This is the correct answer. If you decarb right and bake properly, the herb kinda tastes nutty and just crumbles in your mouth. Effects are pretty good (can be overwhelming if you eat too many), and tend to last longer than a bowl.

Even vaping weed makes you look like a cumdumpster.

you have to give heat to raw plant to activate the THC, right?

good thing I'm alone all the time

>I bought an ebay cheapo
well no fucking shit dumbass
> but it turns out that ALL vapes are built NOT FOR QUALITY VAPOR
pulled out your ass, get a quality vape, do a few empty heat cycles to get rid off any factory shit and buy some isopropyl to clean your shit, then that iso can be used to make hash from the resin in the pieces and/or the vaped bud

I vape my shit first and save what's left. Then I make a peanut butter and dope sandwich. Works great, but you need to decarb the dope first.

You can't just EAT THE FUCKING BUD.

Decarb, add to nutella and gram cracker, bake a lil more, get high as fuck. I used to make them with oreos crackers with peanut butter in them and one with about .5g in got me baked for 8 hours, I told my friend how to make them like that and he made 4 and decided since he could smoke 2g no problem the edibles wouldnt be any worse but he was basically incapacitates for the better part of a day

You bake it with organic peanut butter and it cooks into the fat don't use jiffy or peter pan tho. Those have hydrogenated fats and oils so the thc won't bond correctly.

dude I hope you arent decarbing your vaped bud as its already decarbed through vaping

Sure but did you ever think about the harmful stuff coming off that tinfoil hat you wear?

Dude weed lmao

Can't you just smoke quality buddy and bake proper edibles like a normal fucking white person.

The fuck

so does edibles produces a diff high? I love the high I get from smoking a bowl. so vaping would produce similar high?

kek

vapin would produce the same high and edibles are pretty much more efective than smoking but not really different. I get more euphoric from eating than smoking tbh

nah, vaping does the decarbing. If you're not vaping it you need to decarb that shit

Sciencefag here, your liver breaks down THC a second time into a more potent version than the one you get from just smoking.

what dry herb vape would you recommend

Not him, but I recommend the MFLB

dont listen to anyone else

mix ground up bud into peanut butter, microwave that till bud is browned, and boom. if you weed isnt enveloped into the oily substrate (ie peanut butter) then it wont bind to the glycerides. you want it to bind to the glycerides.

okay I had a pax and had serious negative issues with quality of vapor

>I thought it was because I bought an ebay cheapo
>I bought an ebay cheapo
>but it turns out that ALL vapes are built NOT FOR QUALITY VAPOR
>turns out I like to make broad generalizations about products I've never tried

>vape til it's light-medium brown maybe still slightly green
>save until you have ~3g of ABV (already been vaped)
>coffee grinder/mortal pestle until it's a powder
>dump it into brownie mix
>use 1.5-2x the oil/butter the mix calls for
>eat 1/6 of the batch of brownies

Enjoy 8 hours of your life gone

Gotta spend the extra money and get the power adapter, huge upgrade from the rechargeable batteries

I have a Pax 2, but there are much MUCH cheaper vapes out there. It uses a convection oven which means that the bud is never burnt and it's smooth all the time.
My friend has a MFLB which he swears by, but I've only used it once or twice so I can't say much more other than it worked and it's relatively cheap.

Now I just dab and I've never went back

edible high is much stronger but also takes much longer to kick in and is harder to dose to how high you wanna get

>microwaving bud
just fuck my shit up fam

MFLB is great for its price but if you can spend more you can get so much better

what's the best one that doesn't use chink parts that will fuck my shit up

The chest pains and elevated blood pressure are from being a fat faggot fuck. Put the weed down and go for a walk you actual literal nigger.

jogged a mile today and skinny, I'm recovering from B12 deficiency tho

I personally use a davinci ascent which has a ceramic bowl and glass air path. It produces great tasting flavour but the bowl needs some sort of spacer (I use a ceramic baking bean) as its huge and is conduction so isnt as economical as other vapes.

I bought mine years ago though Im sure if you do some research you can find a more modern better vape.

Is this not a thread about weed?

Sphere xl is a basic hooka too

Oh. Well...okay then I guess. Why the B12 deficiency? How does that happen and what does it do you to you?

regardless of the method you choose, I think you're still gonna get elevated bp from the high itself.

smoking can cause b12 deficiency. basically you can't absorb nutrients from food. symptoms are mentally fatigued. memory loss. etc

supplements worked wonders for me.

really? but with combustion i get that feeling "I"m not in control of my body" and have panic attack. I also have issues with my nasal breathing from a butched surgery that makes combustion unbearable

Damn...

while I dont believe in the tinfoil hat shit this dude is spewing, I've been smoking for about 4 years now, started with a pipe, graduated to a bong after about a month, and once I moved away to college I figured I'd buy myself a PAX 2 so I could 'smoke' in my room. While that plan never really panned out (the pax still leaves a very distinct smell behind, not surprising tbh), I noticed that the pax, with frequent use, caused some serious problems in my neck muscles. I can't quite put my finger on what caused it, but I would have to assume that the way the vaporizer is designed to draw (when you take a hit) put strain on the muscles around my voicebox in particular. It made smoking very uncomfortable for the longest time. After a lot of though and consideration, I compared the high that I would get from a bong compared to that vape, realized vapes fucking suck, and went back to a bong.

fuck vapes

dude me too! add me on skype to chat. I swear I'm op and have same exact issue that's why I made thread

I made those once. Honestly they taste fine. But it was my first time with edibles. I basically kept eating because the high wasn't hitting me. And then holy shit it did. It was a quick and quick lived ride to the top with one of the best highs I've had.

But then I got too high, and I couldn't get off that ride. I ended up puking up everything I had eaten and wishing I hadn't done my little experiment.

Be careful

my skype is

live:small_time_sythe

my kik is

last_youth

I would really like to chat with you about it

Have you considered making your own BHO and doing dabs instead?

see this is what turns me off about edibles. didn't some kid in CO an hero on edibles?

and these weird me out about vaping

>didn't some kid in CO an hero on edibles?
Are you fuckin retarded and gullible or are you trollin?

foodsafetynews.com/2015/03/third-death-in-colorado-linked-to-edible-marijuana/

edibles are much stronger being that when consumed canabis breaks down differently into a more psychoactive form my nigga

no kill urself

thought you said OD tbh but yeah dude, no amount of weed is gonna make you jump off a six story building... those people were wacko to begin with. It makes sense cus marijuana potentiates mental disorders like schizophrenia.

I just realized how contradictory I was. It's not gonna make you an hero unless you're insane to begin with **

Bump

Try the pax 2 it is kind of expensive but I loved that damn thing great for a discrete smoke that doesn't smell bad at all (like burnt popcorn).

>scientific illiteracy: the post

Agree. Stopped everything else and just dab