/éire/

Nordies fuck off edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4&t=5s
youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg
theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/28/coca-cola-police-human-waste-drinks-cans?CMP=fb_gu
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill All Huns
United Ireland now

No more Butchers Apron posters please

Kill All Dubliners
Ireland out of the EU now

Try and touch me you nordie prick and I'll fucking burst ya

State of that flag too

I am 100% Irish, born and raised in Dublin. Hello my brothers and sisters(male)

>HAHA UR FLAG REPRESENTS HUNS
>most of his own flag represents huns too
>and he lives in the most anglo city in these isles
lmao

>I am 100% Irish
>born and raised in Dublin
Pick one.

No one likes you or wants you here

The Dublin choice is way more beneficial so its an obvious choice

Yeah, that's what everyone's been saying to Dublin since its creation but you don't seem to take the hint.

why can't longford farming stop being WRACKED with controversy lads?

Fight me, cunt.

Only the posh parts of Dublin are close to being Anglo lad. I'm moving to Galway in a few months anyway

>Dubliners would rather be anglo than Irish
I mean, it was implied by your very existence, but an admission helps.

typical jackeenery at its finest

>anglo wants to fight the gael, driven by insecurity over how inferior he is to the gael
Why am I not surprised?

>d-d-d-dublin!!! XD

Good thing I'm not from there then, still waaaay more Irish than literally being entitled to UK citizenship, living in the UK and being born there

How exactly am I an Anglo? My family moved from the country just before I was born lad

Don't forget he has to look at the queen everytime he buys anything

>the smelly dublin anglo thinks citizenship is all it takes to be of a nation
That explains why half your city is a Nigerian colony these days.

>Born and raised in Dublin
That's how.

Your great grandparents were born in the UK, as was everyone of their ancestors for hundreds of years. Stop subscribing to made up English borders
t. Not that user

>another hostile thread
Whatever happened to the comfy Prussia & Austria threads?

Why are all the non-Irish people getting angry at me just because I'm from Dublin? Do they not realize hating Dublin is a long dead meme? We're not in the 90s anymore guys

Anyone else woke up feeling like shit today?

>it's an angry jackeens are taking it out on their supposedly fellow irishmen
we're not all KC tier

>that image
Sweet Jesus lad what has to go wrong in your life for you to even have that saved

Ah right, you're retarded. Cheers for the heads up. Nice flag, Brit

>Born and raised in UK
That's how.

>shit :D
>shitballs :D

>Do they not realize hating Dublin is a long dead meme?
No it's not. I might not go as far as to say Dublin people aren't Irish, but they're the least Irish of anybody in the Republic.

Pretty sure I've seen you join in on the hostilities before so fuck off

>haha he has to use someone else's money!
>*discards own Irish currency for Euros*
lmao

>Dublin thinks anyone in the country likes Dublin
LMAO

Can't tell if you're a spastic who thinks Nigerians are Irish because muh citizenship or an anglo from Dublin acting like he's not an anglo from Dublin.

Dublin's more anglo than the capital of the UK lad. You're not getting out of this one.

Fuck up

Norn Direland is the most British part of the UK

>Sweet Jesus lad what has to go wrong in your life for you to even have that saved
Many things.

I've grown tired of them lately.

Whoever replies to this incoherent autist from now on is immediately NOT Irish

Move on with the thread

Don't make me end you again.

And the most Irish part of Ireland. What's your pooint, anglo?

Might go work in a bank again
>Many things
Elaborate

You probably got that pic from me posting it here, or at least indirectly, from back when I used to do that some years ago. Used to have a big ol 'politics' folder of loyalists photographed doing stupid things to break out whenever I saw them getting uppity.

You're half right. The more wealthy areas tend to be the least Irish. Just look at Trinity; It attracts all the posh D4 cunts and its a Westbrit cancer on the city

The working-class areas tend to be patriotic. My whole area has tricolours on every lamppost

Giving Halo another go, could never get into it desu

Which one? Halo is my favourite series

halo? more like failo!

You're literally 10 years too late to get into it.

The Master Chief Collection, so all of them i suppose
What do ye mean?

>The working-class areas tend to be patriotic
I've been to the inner-city Northside. Never struck me as particularly Irish.

Which one?

Peaked with Halo 3 online multiplayer.

This

Never played the multiplayer, seemed pointless without any kind of reward

All the NPCs have lady hips, very unnerving

>have free gaff this week
>looking forward to comfy alone time
>brother comes down
>brings gf
>have to hide in my room pretending to be asleep
>comes in and informs me he "might" be staying the night
>will be pawing my food and ill have to throw it all out after he leaves
>realize he shares a flat/sometimes lives with mummy
>might have just come down to have s-sex with her :O :z
>only currently viable bedroom is bedside mine
>now confined to my room until the morning at the earliest
>might be staying longer

Feeling a plethora of emotions right now lads -_-

It's your house you don't have to hid away, he's a guest and should act accordingly. But he is your brother and you absolutely can't cockblock him

thisexcept for the
>But he is your brother and you absolutely can't cockblock him
part, it's your home you can do whatever you like to do there

put on your headphones or blast music anything to distract yourself man

Nah, if you cockblock your own brother your a wanker

Brother's are cunts and deserve only the worst.

Projecting a bit hard here lad

yes
also most days

youtube.com/watch?v=9oX2xFo7JA4&t=5s
tfw your slowly siding more with rust everyday am I fucked lads

Tell us your story chosen man

who /apprenticeship/ here? considering doing one.

Poos are really bad lads

Iowa is so fucking trash just look at her the pizza box would normally sink which means she must be supporting it with her legs would you just look at that indecency, I prefer Japanese boats for a reason

helpful, bunch of pencil pushing soft shites

>im hard coz i stand around scratching me hole on building sites
t. you

>>im hard coz i stand around scratching me hole on building sites
hold up I'm sitting the leaving

>hold up
East Yank

Parents gave my brother my granny's side of the house despite me living there all my life and him spending the last 7 years drinking and fucking around in town. Then when he moves in right downstairs he takes down the holy picture and dismantles the altar, two things our granny cherished in her life. He tried using the altar as a bookshelf, and I shit you not, put a fucking quaran in it. I don't know where the fuck he even got a quaran let alone why he would desecrate a holy altar with its filth.

Then he redecorated the whole house, only problem is he's an atrocious decorator. He repainted everything, despite the entire house being painted not 5 months ago by our aunt, and only put on one coat leaving splotches and marks everywhere because he was too lazy to do the edges right. He also got rid of all the lightshades for no reason and refuses to buy more because he doesn't want to pay for them. That might not sound like an issue but if you've ever glanced anywhere other than the floor in a room with a bare lightbulb you'd know, that shit stings your eyes.

Then him and his fiance (who's also living here) bought a purebred corgi (the fucking queen's dog) without consulting anyone else or even telling us until they brought it home. They also bring people over from time to time, again without telling anyone, and I have to listen to them drunkenly talking for hours on end until they finally collapse. But I think the worst thing is their music. Fucking hell I hate their music. Not just their taste (which is fucking atrocious) but how often they play it. Every fucking minute of the day there's the same dozen songs on repeat, waking me up, bothering me during the day and when I'm trying to sleep. They keep it on even when they're not in the house. They're completely incapable of appreciating the quiet.

I now fully sympathise with the brother of the prodigal son. Fuck I hate this.

Jesus

Had a plumbing one lined up but joined the army instead

Don't do plumbing lad

>meanwhile in Castlebar

The apprenticeship scheme with eir is pretty good wages for the first 2 years are shite but you'll get skills in electrical stuff for PSTN lines and working with fibre which is a skill that will be in demand in any country you'd want to go to

neither a fan of dublin bullying or denying the quintessential Irishness of those in the occupied six to be honest with you all

Quraan...
>Take out pages
>replace with pages from the Bible
>see how long it takes to notice
Probably never b/c he never fkn reads it and is just doing it to be 'kewl' and 'edgy'

feel angry for you

Good lad

They have two copies, they don't even remember why they have them. Think owning it's more of a lefty, hates the church type of thing, but putting it on the altar was taking the piss, like he purposely spitting on my granny's memory.

I appreciate it.

yes it is. If you go outside you'll realize that. Go anywhere, say you are from Dublin, nobody gives a shit. Only shut-in weebs and unemployed nordies care and only on anime boards like this. Real people give zero shits

recall culchies here telling me how Dubs aren't received well or don't have a good reputation in the rest of the country so the frog is probably correct

Was literally complaining about dubs the other day with friends. Obviously if you tell someone you're from dublin they won't go on a rant about how you're not Irish in the same way you don't call a nigger a nigger to his face.

Skip the post-bungie games and you're good.

Nice digits.

>Rebels against the church by getting the books of a note restrictive religion notorious for its abuse of women
Yep, that's lefty logic alright
Dub here, used to sell posters in colleges around the country, the places with an attitude were Athlone & Cork and Cork was more jokey than anything else, Athlone is just weird anyways too far from the sea or something

Yeah hadn't considered that either though

abused a lad on the phone because he was a snarky yankeen cunt recently desu

Bit rude. Unless he was being a right bastard.

youtube.com/watch?v=KnsiZOJjfUg

I love that while claiming nobody has a problem with Dubliners, you ended up displaying exactly the problem people have with Dubliners.

What did he say that was Dublin-y?

>Athlone is just weird anyways too far from the sea or something
Couldn't have been more jackeen if every other word was "CULCHIECUNTS"

Think you're being oversensitive. I think Limerick is a shithole, does that make me a Jackeen?

Are you illiterate? There's a difference between "Newry is a shit hole" and "Newry is a shit hole because it's a rural town full of culchies".

Probably the slagging of Athlone, I stand by what I said

He didn't say anything about culchies

You could've just said "Yes, I am illiterate." and it would've saved me some time.

You're being autistic

Never said its full of culchies, been in Letterkenny/Castlebar/Carlow and plenty of others and loved being there mostly nice people with an average number of arseholes, Athlone is like a hell hole of cunts that interbred with each other until they became what they are today
Always liked Limerick just don't go to the stabby areas, like any large town or city

The jackeen himself understood it. Why can't you?

I never said that you said its full of culchies, you illiterate cunt.

You basically did

Meanwhile in Lisburn...
>Coca-Cola calls in police after human waste is found in cans

theguardian.com/business/2017/mar/28/coca-cola-police-human-waste-drinks-cans?CMP=fb_gu

Do Orangemen shart in cans on a regular basis?