If the universe has always existed, it always will exist

>If the universe has always existed, it always will exist
>Everything will happen
>Everything
>Including you, an infinite number of times
>Death is not real

>Universe has not always existed
>Thus it must have been created by something
>If this thing had a beginning too, it must have been created by something higher
>Eventually, something must have always existed and always will exist
>Everything will happen an infinite number of times
>Death is not real

>You are not a person
>You are Existence become aware of itself
>You will always exist
>Death =/= real

You guys should seriously lose the ego and take the existential redpill, it's fucking awesome

Other urls found in this thread:

ipanon.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*sigh*
The amount of fallacies in such few lines makes me want to kill you

Kill yourself faggot

point them out

Your a virgin

nice try but nowhere in time or space or eternity or infinity will OP not be a faggot.

Kek

None of this matters. The library of babel already has every picture/sentence that could ever be written you unoriginal fuck.

You assume that something that has no beginning has no end
You assume the because of this everything will happen and therefor death is false

You assume that something that has not previously existed was created
You assume that the "creator" must have a beginning, and a "creator" himself and due to this death isn't real somehow
Because of this rambling bullshit you assume people aren't people, but they'll exist forever

and then you assume death isn't real based on a shitty thought experiment done by a 3rd grader

I told you to show me fallacies, not logical certainties.

Nig what?

>You assume that something that has no beginning has no end

Do you even infinity bro?

>You assume the because of this everything will happen

This is a statistical fact, given an infinite amount of time, every single possible event will occur an infinite number of times

>and therefor death is false

If after you die, eventually all of the exact same particles connect in the exact same way to make the exact same you again, then (permanent) death is false

The creator stuff is obviously not science-based so I won't comment on that, but yeah....you're an idiot.

I think you mean "you're"

I realized this shit on my own a while ago. Not as a certainty, but as a possibility. Unfortunately I still am not convinced enough to fully embrace this as a belief. I hope I can soon, though.

every time i see this thumbnail im like
>man look at all that weed
>wait why is weed in the toilet
>oh wait its that same frog pic again
every fucking time

>yog-sothoth is real

you might as well be one of those fags who just says "wrong" with absolutely no counterargument

But if I did dam do then I cant dun dam do
You fucking idiot

but why are the tree frogs in the toilet?

H-HOLY SHIT IT'S ALL COMING APART

Have you never heard of a ray, faggot? A ray is a line extending from a defined point infinitely in a direction. If something had no beginning but has an end, it's just a ray going backwards.

You dumb faggot.

The universe is just expanding light into the darkness of the "void".
There is no universe just a pocket of expanding light

Your knowledge and concept of existence is insignificant and relies on flawed human logic. You need divine power to access the secrets of the universe, the secrets of which are outside the boundaries of logic. Meaning, that there is a God, and that explains the existence of everything.

HA! There are no secrets, you fool!

> tfw you think you can possibly have a grasp on divine thoughts and actions

>ray
That's a mathematical concept, you dipshit. We're talking physics. A universe that had no beginning can have no end because whether it goes infinitely in one direction or the other (past or future) it is still infinity. I don't expect a pleb to understand this, but I'm telling you, you could not be more wrong.

There is no Dana only Zuul..

OP proved [you] are God through logic alone, so yes.

This

OP is off a little bit, but not for the reasons you provided are wrong and slightly autistic. You're genuinely retarded, boyo. Just letting you know so you don't embarrass yourself in a public setting someday.

Your isp and government are monitoring your internet activity. This is how you can stop them ipanon.com

That's still just the same ego thing man. It's just on a higher level. But it's still the same problem. Do not speak the truth, be the Truth.

No, he asserts we are Existence alone... kinda. The Creator, who spawned everything, is still God even if OP is actually on to something. Only thing I really take issue with is "Death is not real". I know matter can never be destroyed and all that, but it's still "death" in the human sense at the very least that it's no longer the way we knew it, no matter where it transferred/reincarnated or what plane it exists in.

kek.

yep.

did you read that in physics for fucksticks?

This. OP there so many logical jumps, flaws and backwards reasoning. Take a class in logic.

Youre answering pretty big questions in the context of human intuitive thinking which is very limited.

Even now that collective humanity understands it, still if i asked a rando if it was possible for something physical to exist in two places at once, theyd say no and think i was crazy when i said yes it can.

And yet in the quantum world this happens all the time.

Same with your beginning and end and creator conceptual crap. We perceive beginnings ends and causes because thats part of our reality and something we perceive on our plain.

But because its part of our perception doesnt mean in the slightest thats at all how the universe works. If you deduce strictly from human framework, you get human answers.

I think OPs point is that, given an infinte amount of time, every single exact particle that makes you who you are, that your consciousness arises out of, will inevitably end up coming back together in the exact same form an infinite number of times, meaning you will regain consciousness each time it happens.

Of course this all depends on what you think consciousness is and where it comes from, but yeah.

Yes but that's all we have

>confirmed retard

>>If the universe has always existed, it always will exist
>>Everything will happen
>>Everything
Likewise, if you roll a six-sided die enough times, eventually it'll come up seven.

No, we can expand outside of it.

Which is as I mentioned how we understand things like the quantum world.

If we had to stay within human parameters, any experiment like quantum entanglement or the double slit experiment would have been immediately thrown in the garbage.

Your GPS wouldnt even work because satellites use the concept of time distortion in their calculations to accurately pin point your location.

We are completely capable of understanding outside of human parameters. But we have to get there first.

Which is why answering questions like OP is totally useless. It cant be tested and we dont actually have the base knowledge to speculate on it yet.

So any attempt is mental masturbation and ego stroking.

I told you to point out fallacies, not skull fuck me

Retard, if we are Existence, then the Creator must exist, which means we are the Creator.

you all watch too much media.

>Sup Forums having a philosophical debate
>just like the old days

When, as you roll it, a lightening strike puts an extra dot on the six side, sure, that might happen randomly after infinite rolls.

>logic is subjective

>ray
>mathematical concept
>infinity
>not a mathematical concept
The fuck you on?

Still using human perceptions of physical phenomena

Is the number of a side determined by the number of dots currently on that side, or by the general understanding of dice and the intentions of people who roll them? Because if it's the former, I'm going to start taking permanent markers to the craps table.

do any of you have animals or land?

So I just watched Being John Malkovich and it sucked. Im pretty disappointed. I heard so many people recommend it.

As a side note, I watched the 2 subtitled german films the past 2 days, Das Boot and Stalingrad (1993) and they were both fucking great.

I hate to break it to you but the universe is only 14 billion years old. I stopped reading there because I assume everything else you wrote isn't based in scientific fact either.

Then it was created by something

>people debating something that can't technically be wrong
>everytime they try to prove it wrong they're met with a technicality
>kek

Ayyye there's my bro. I'm you, you're me. Hey there. I'm also one with the void, it's weird trying to do life. It's been too long since I last dropped acid. Everything is a game that must be played in a certain way on a certain time spectrum. That's my illusion though, it's weird being aware of it. Time isn't real if you think about it. And the universe around you is as much your body as your brain. Every molecule in your body gets replaced every 5 years. If there is ever a message to shout at the public, it's this one, because it's like being blind when you're not aware that death isn't real. You're just the universe expressing itself in a certain way, I am as well. It's a part of the way the universe is shaped that I would come to write this right now. Everything is waves, and you're a part of it. Listen to afew lectures my Alan Watts or something. I found this guy and he basically said what I was trying to say when I dropped too much acid and started scribbling insane notes for my future self to see. Theres nothing but more of the same in infinitely different ways after death. There's a duality to everything.

So you are your own Grandpa

and you are OP

Nope

This.OP is a retard.

and OP is your father

He's calling you a faggot? You gonna take that?

You're using a flawed probability argument m7. Infinite monkey cage is based on mathematical principles but doesnt actually mean those things are/will actually happen

It's Sup Forums, we're all fags here

prove it

nah

>This is a statistical fact, given an infinite amount of time, every single possible event will occur an infinite number of times
When you can prove reality is infinite then you have grounds to bring your statistical fact out of the realm of philosophy and into something substantial. Until then it's as good as saying the dc universe is theoretically possible based on [arbitrary physical laws]

flawed reasoning

Lifes pretty simple and straight forward. All these ideas are generally there just to give reassurance to atheists the same way god does for all the other dumb faggots. You are all gonna die and nothing will become of you.

You would be correct in assuming that.

don't deny facts.
you are also a faggot.

You realize everything you posted there cant be substantiated at all other than we're all dumb faggots, right?

no

checked them.

nah.

You cannot create something without something creating it.

>Thus it must have been created by something
Wrong.
>If this thing had a beginning too, it must have been created by something higher
Retarded.
>Eventually, something must have always existed and always will exist
Nope.
>Death is not real
Then kill yourself

But the question is, is there actually anything? Maybe it's a shortcoming of the human brain in the way it divides reality into thought. Define a "thing"

If everything will eventually happen, then the universe will eventually cease to exist, meaning death is inevitable even if we live billions of times. It will repeat itself may times slightly differently in order for every possibility to take place, but there's always the possibility that something will happen that permanently destroys the universe, naturally it would be the last possibility as any and all other possibilities would have to have occurred first. We're making a lot of assumptions though, how do we know the only two possibilities are that either the universe has always existed or that it was created, there could be a third or more possibilities that are simply beyond human comprehension. We're just mammals after all, we've yet to even spread beyond a single planet, on a large scale our species is still in its infancy. Ultimately any conversation along these lines will simply be guessing at best, and most often sheer works of imagination. Humans don't have access to anywhere near enough concrete evidence (or a level of technology to gather such evidence) to come to any reliable conclusion.

>then kill yourself
My ego won't let me

Time isn't real though, you have to look at it differently. Everything is happening now, already happened, and is going to happen. It just depends on which location you refer to it from in space.

OP, what you have written here, while convoluted, is pretty much the basis on which I am a monotheist.

I have a degree in physics, and another in biology, and

>You are existence become aware of itself

is why I'm a monotheist.

>ray
math
>physics
math
Can I have some of what you're taking?

C H E C K

Look into Gnosticism.

There is something strange going on. God is not what you think. Archons have been fucking with shit for a long, long, long time.

There's a lot of suggestive literature and film out there if you want to see how deep the rabbit hole goes. Philip K. Dick works, for starters, have a lot of information about V.A.L.I.S. or ZEBRA. Carlos Castaneda's works are a rich source of information as well.

Some people "know" and don't talk about it. Others "know" and talk about it in a veiled manner. But most people do not know at all and roam this realm like ghosts.

Granted.

We still know things natural human perception could never tell us.

But youre right. And thats why some secrets, like maybe this one, we may never know.

Speculating is fun.

But speaking about it in absolute like one knows it is ridiculous.

czech

Am I the only one who noticed OP making replies like they're not OP?

Lame way to defend yourself, bro.

>we are all OP replying to ourselves

WOAH HOLY SHIT MAN I CAN'T SWALLOW THAT BIG A PILL!!!

In a way he is right

You have a very good point, I see by your quads you have experience in hacking time. From our current understanding "Time" itself is essentially our perception of the effects of gravitational forces, meaning it's nonlinear. Depending on your location in the universe it could be an infinite number of different times, meaning they all exist simultaneously and it's more an issue of location that determines what time frame you're in, which would make the issue of debating whether it has a beginning and end a somewhat nonsensical question.

bump

>If the universe has always existed, it always will exist
Nope, you can have a big bang cosmology in reverse, where it starts out big in the past and collapses into a time reversed big bang at some point in the future.