"This is the first time he has won in 18 years, hence why it was not a surprise that he decided to stop."

>"This is the first time he has won in 18 years, hence why it was not a surprise that he decided to stop."

feels good man

Kek , i had to listen to it again , the madman.

he looks so punchable in this picture it's not even real

He looks like a Filipino rent boy.

>that jacket

>so much butthurt he won't be able to win the WDC from him
>knowing his life will never been as fullfilled as Champberg's
>crying himslef to sleep from now on until his retirment because he knows he got the greatest cuck of modern F1 era

>le balding, butt-hurt former champion

>le not so closeted man

retiring when you get to the top level of a dangerous sport is pretty smart

he gets to be rich and not risk his health and life every day

he makes sense though. if you've fought so long for a title and just about make it after all those years, there must be an incredible release of emotions and energy. to get back into the seat must either be very easy or very difficult from that point on, defending the title, knowing what lies ahead. having achieved your goal, plus having a wife and a baby, i can see why he quit at a relatively young age.

I want Alonso in Mercedes so bad so this faggot loses its last bit of credit.

how can you be so salty

>hence why

>first time he has won in 18 years
Nico won GP Kino in its inaugural year, so Lewsalt is objectively wrong

>I am at no means sad or angered about the recent victory of Nico Rosberg. May he find fulfilment and happiness in his post-career life.

This will be the downfall of hamshit. He realized the only reason he is racing was rosberg, to get approval from his eternal rival. But now Rosberg won the title, retired and will spend the rest of his life with his loving family and so hamilton is left with a shallow chad life without ever again feeling the joy of winning again his rival. Sad!

dubs and hamilturd dies in a fireball next season

rosberg already was rich, why race at all?

dubs and Hamy sennas himself in 2018 Imola GP

I think the whole world wants Fernando in that Merc next season

He needs that third title

the #1 spot

>He needs that third title
>tfw remembering 2012

>that passive-aggressiveness

I don't. he's my favorite driver and McLaren is my favorite team

>"I'm interested to see who would want to be my teammate - and respect anyone that would want to."

Will Lewis win a WC again?

He looks like a lesbian in this picture

Dubs and user stops being a faggot

I want to see Max there.

you retard, Hamilton didn't go to GP 2 until the year after. He was saying Nico had never won against HIM in 18 years.

>salty
>salt
shut the fuck up

>rosbeta
>cuckberg
>Quitberg

I bet Merc wants both and to send lewis away

Absolutely incredible post, Vietnam fucking shit.

Nah, Mercedes have an elite racer and money spinner in Lewis, there's no way they want rid.

It's unironically going to be RedBullChasissWinslol till the next regulation change so no

shut up you fucking bender i'll chef you up

>renault engine

errrr

He thinks he's cool like James Hunt but he not

2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 called. They said it doesn't matter.

Based Lewis. F1 needed a super villain to drum up more interest after Vettel nearly killed the sport.

So we will hate him. Because he's the hero that motorsport deserves, but not the one it needs right now...and so we'll hate him...because he can take it...because he's not a hero...he's a silent guardian, a watchful protector...the Dark Senna.

He looks gay as fuck all the time.

Based Hamilgoat working the marks

Is Hamilton actually good or is it the car?

Both.

both

Friendly reminder that only literal autists and Dorftrottel follow F1.
(:

Holy shit did Ethan get a tan?

All these retarded posts would be accurate if Hamilton weren't a three time champion
Face it, betaberg finally won and his last moments were of him begging Mercedes to force Hamilton to give up first
If the roles were reversed you idiots would be shitposting nonstop about Hamilton being a coward and a quitter
Worse than niggers