ITT: We post our biggest fears

ITT: We post our biggest fears.

Mine our:

Being told its too late in any context
Tight and confined spaces(espesialy lifts)
Drowning

Other urls found in this thread:

deseretnews.com/article/705347362/Man-trapped-in-Utah-Countys-Nutty-Putty-cave-dies.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

inb4 I spelt ARE wrong

I hate to tell you this, but it's too late.
I'm sorry. There's nothing you can do
It's too late.

trapped in a really tight space where you can only go forward but the longet it takes the more you give up on hope..

So... Shawshank redemption but you're a pussy?

Living in a world conquered by twisted abominations you are the last Human alive.

so OP would being too late to drown in a virgins tight pussy be a good thing or a bad thing

Sounds hawt

Being convicted for a life-destroying crime without evidence.

Holy fuck.

This is one of biggest fears that I have, tbh. Not confined spaces like rooms or some shit, but this.

You're either gonna escape scraping yourself on the rocks, slowly squirming out of said hole, or you just wait yourself out until help comes.

Looking deep within myself and realizing that I am sexually attracted to small children.

Shit same bro

Or until a small tremor shifts the top down a quarter inch and you're stuck forever

Ted the Caver

Imagine you are crawling through that tiny tunnel and then it starts to fill with water

*whale semen

never thought I could feel bad for a pedophile

I guess being paralysed but aware the whole time but doctors think i'm a veggie

Please, pedos aren't people. They're lower than niggers
Don't get me started on nigger pedos

Sharks, fuck those niggers. You're just swimming in the deep blue and you see a giant black fucking hole appear beneath you from the depths of the ocean with sharp ass fucking bullshit covering the sides before you're dragged underwater to slowly drown while you're ripped limb from limb halfway to the sea floor

Dying and then having my organs donated, keeping part of me alive and the off chance some obscure part of my consciousness somehow lives on existing in another person while I'm "dead" keeping me bound here for their lifetime

My biggest fear is queuing back into reality after daydreaming so hard that like 30 years have passed. I swear it feels like it'll happen any time now. Like i'm going to lose my reality and time will just shift immensely.

Being forced to be with a girl i don't like

The only time I feel real fear is when I'm woken up by a dream. The last one had me watching a man with a parasite like fetus attached to his head. He was fine with it at first then he suddenly started screaming how he wanted to get rid of it and change, clawing at it even though it would not let go. I woke up. I did not get any sleep that night.

they cant control it

that happened to me
I dated her for 6 months

Heights

Bitch please. That's an excuse a rapist would give.

CHECKED MANG

Closing my eyes one night, and feeling it. A little squirm beneath my skin. Then another. I try to open my eyes, to check on what it is, but they refuse to open. I bat at the skin, rub it. Then my arm goes dead. My legs. Nothing will move. The squirming returns. I cannot cry out. Cannot speak. I can breathe, but I cannot change my breathing. I am utterly passive, my mind fully aware as I feel them twisting and writhing within me, devouring everything, replacing everything. And as I scream without screaming inside my head, my eyes finally open, and I get up, and walk out of the room. Not of my own accord. But of the accord of the ones that are now wearing my skin.

I would probably castrate myself if I was a pedo

Freezer rooms because of being trapped in one
Was volunteering at a food pantry and I went to get some thick frozen meat from the freezer, piece of shit door got jammed and I was stuck in a freezing cold 6 ft long room for 20 min having a panic attack

I'm terrified of insanity. Like my whole reality is just my mind fucking with me and I'm actually in a mental hospital right now. Or that one day I will start slowly going insane and I won't realize until it's too late

It's most likely too late already mate.

>Not donating your organs after death
Why are you so selfish, user?

Don't take pity on me. Do NOT take pity on me! I don't deserve it. Whenever I'm around a young girl, I always feel the need to actively avoid her, hoping that I won't get a slight boner.

That's not even possible though right? your kidneys couldn't be conscious any more than your dick could

I actually signed the card but regret it, I might look into opting out

It's too late to go back and change it, now.

Well if it had nerves....

You try to make your self feel better by pretending you care and that you "hate your self" for wanting to fuck children, but deep down you know your not sorry and you will do it again and again until you die or you actually act on one of your impulses and are put in jail and beaten to death by someone when they find out what a sick fuck you are

Like this? You're just slowly waiting to die.

For some reason I have a fear of running down a sidewalk and slipping and falling on my face

What's that supposed to mean? Could you actually be aware on some low level like a plant or something if your kidneys were still alive? This makes me uncomfortable anons

and you know you dont want to be a pedo and cant help it the second best thing you could do is kill your self and make the world a better place

That is so fucking scary

Mine rn

my psycho ex lying to me any actually having a child that she will demand child support off.

I will actually kill a bitch

same dude

That I'll never get over my social anxiety and eventually die alone and miserable

That I'll end up getting into the field I'm studying to get into and end up realizing that I hate it, and be unhappy for the rest of my life

That my mother will get Alzheimer's

That I'll lose my mind before I'm ready to

That my brother will die when he deploys

That I'll never get ahold of my shit and end up disappointing everyone who ever believed in me

Also, when I'm hiking that I will lose where I am and not be able to find my way back (nearly happened on a hike alone a long time ago, much safer about it now though.)

Always had a fear of the ceiling collapsing and burying me alive under rubble. Same fear of chandeliers/ceiling fans falling down and splitting my head open

It's easy not to get stuck in a crevice if you don't go exploring unexplored caves with like 1 foot wide entrances

Star Nosed Moles

Sounds like my old roomate

Why do you regret it, out if curiosity?

The only legit reason I can think of is religious reasons, but if that were the case I figured you wouldn't have signed the card to begin with

Dear fucking god.

How long was he trapped there?

Jesus fucking crist every single one of these cares the fuck out of me. Especially the mother with alzheimers one. Your own mother forgetting your personally and all her memories of you

being buried alive or trapped in any sort of confined space with no escape

I read about this somewhere, he died

Wait, shit. Nevermind

spill the beans, user

>his purpose was to die in a cave

Cave-tan

He has the same fear.

I was thinking you framed him for something you did. Anyone else think this

Confirming the fact that we're alone in the universe.

No I'm not talking about god.

I'm not even talking about the common Alien we see in movies.

I'm talking about what if WERE the only fate of this universe. What if life straight up can't be produced otherwise? What if our "meaningless" lifes are legitmately the only thing that truly matters. The odds are not high but what if when our species goes out, thats it. Obviously it's easy just not to think about it because who cares right? You're only going to live 100 years at best why does this matter to you? It's just something I think about when I lie on my bed at night. Every ticking second we grow closer to absolute nothingness. We are the fate of everything and we are failing.

Literally anything that has to do with asphyxiation. It terrifies me.
>Especially shit like chlorine gas or drowning

>ITT: We post our biggest fears.
>Mine our:
>Being told its too late in any context
>Tight and confined spaces(espesialy lifts)
>Drowning

But you're fearless when it comes to bad grammar. Bonus points for that.

Falling irretrievably deeply in love with a woman and starting a life together and then she aborts our kid or threatens to or threatens to hurt them after birth or take them from me if I don't do whatever stupid or terrible thing she says.

Falling irretrievably deeply in love with a woman and starting a life together, and then her wetting herself while drunk or something, and me not being able to hide my arousal, and her breaking up with me or just not loving me anymore or being repulsed by my fetish.

Yellow jackets, the stinging insects.

Whatever universe our universe is inside of.

Getting significant brain damage.

And feeling all the weight of your body slowly going in your head, until you're unconscious.

Then you briefly wake up from brain hemorrhage, after that you won't wake up at all.

Actually I like the fact that we're alone on the universe. That means that no other creature will ever have to deal with the torment that is living.

Oh yeah, and just generally having my fetish exposed in any context. I actually avoid bars, clubs, concerts, anywhere drunk women congregate, largely because of this terror.

>Yellow jackets, the stinging insects.
Heh. I stepped on a yellow jacket before, just chilling on the front porch. He stung me smack dab in the middle of my middle, medium-sized toe.

remember when you were a child. Life wasn't so bad

>The Fact
>alone in the universe

what?

Drake equation, faggot

That's a universal fear.

Anyway, I'm afraid of losing my perception of what is and isn't real. The human mind can be as terrifying as it is amazing. I feel so bad for people who suffer from hallucinations, I'd probably just kill myself.

All these, but id enjoy the hiking one

Seriously though, wtf possesses these people to do this?

deseretnews.com/article/705347362/Man-trapped-in-Utah-Countys-Nutty-Putty-cave-dies.html

having noticed that my toes are uncomfortable

They don't even give a shit about you unless you're bleeding, chill.

That's creative and also a good one.

He died but he's ok now.

good thing it like
doesn't happen

He was in there for 28 hours before he died. Fucking terrifying knowing you're gonna die eventually, but you don't know how long it's gonna take. Must've felt like eternity.

rip

Living is only miserable depending on the situation, of course.

But in a situation where cryonic preservation van exist, and space colonization is real?

Sign me the fuck up.

haha that's a funny story pal so did you cut off your entire leg and scrub yourself off with hydrochloric acid or what son

When Jesus shows you the wrong path to get out the cave.

I'm scared of the dark. Literally. I'm 34 fucking years old and I can't be in really dark rooms without my mind immediately thinking that there's some thing in the room with me.

The Drake Equation is a hypothetical model with no real values entered. They straight up said they were outright bullshitting with their first inputs and all subsequent inputs because obviously we don't have enough information to make any decently good estimates...you retarded faggot.

Can*

I'm too drunk for this shit.

19, but I agree

Even so, with as expansive as the universe is, you really think there isn't life on other planets. Like at all?

I'm afraid of tge idea that my reality is a false one, and that one day I'll wake up in a white room wearing a straight jacket with a nurse giving me my pills late, and I realize my existence up to this point was not truly mine. And as I'm forced to take my pills, I have a fleeting moment to wonder if I'm returning to my old life or starting over, but neither option sounds good at that point.

>being isolated from stimuli (kinda like being locked in a empty white room with nothing to interact with)
>anything do with my testicles, dont like sucked and any thought of mutilation makes me dizzy
>not being able to die, death has always been a comfort in a sense and knowing that that final release is denied is horrifying.

Exactly my point, if we're all their is that would suck in terms of hope for the universe and/or finding out our purpose.

>retarded faggot

good one, real original. I like it.

Still being conscious after death. Just in my body, hearing everything, feeling everything. But not able to do anything. Then bring buried and spending eternity conscious in a box in the ground.

No thanks

the fuck is a yellow jackets. It live in the uk