If you like anime so much why aren't you learning Japanese?

If you like anime so much why aren't you learning Japanese?

我不喜欢日本动画
我学习汉语

CHINKS OUT

Why learning a language if you're only interested in particular content, not their culture or something that requires language knowledge?

I don't watch animey, but it's obvious

>you're only interested in particular content, not their culture
>implying

但是中國人比日人失礼。
而且,即使你不喜歡日本的動畫,日本比中國更宜居,不是嗎?

Because I'm dumb.

>日人
that literally means fuck people, and if you look closely 日 is shaped like ass

lol hello Wang Ching Chong

>This ogonek flying everywhere

I kinda like it.

hello John Smith

Why learn Japanese when Abe is learning Chinese? :^)

what to learn: japanese or chinese? what will be more useful in everyday life? like lurking internet? is chinese internet better for learning shit or japanese?

they both have a pretty big internet presence so it really comes down to which culture interests you

I will say that Japanese has way more learning resources online though (for English speakers) not so much for Chinese so it's harder to learn

Neither is useful. Besides, if you try to learn a language just for its 'usefulness' you'll just give up eventually.

Learn what you like.

i want to learn any of this anyway, not because of it. and i like both japan and china

I doubt the Chinks are in any position to take anything over when half their infrastructure is built from Chinesium and they only give IQ tests and the like to the best schools

>implying there is a diffrent

>礼
簡繁參雜——有水準。

>有水準
是真的。

i got subtitles lmao why should i waste my time

Cba

I like Japanese grammar and pronunciation but their writing system is off-putting

how much signs do kids know? up to three thousand?

the first couple hundred are the most difficult after that it becomes easier

I just watch Chinese cartoons anyway.

Memes.

草書怎麼寫都能算對, 因此當你簡化一個字時有“图” 和 “図”的這種大差别。

Lmao every time someone says it
Though I though that Chinks often use it as a way of depreciation of Japs
Anyway, why Chinks don't have separate characters for insults?
I mean you write "niao" for "diao" and so on, the same with "ri"
It's fucking tricky to find out whether you're swearing at me, or wether not

Why bother if it's all being translated? I don't care for Japan's culture in the slightest.

꺼져 버려.

Please learn Japanese

你说的有道理。

>separate characters for insults
bc we are tricky, and 日"本人" can also mean fuck myself

Because if you've read something in translation you haven't really read it, just a paraphrase. Like, look at SparkNotes' "No Fear Shakespeare" seriesー would you say someone who's read that has read Shakespeare's plays? It's the same with any translation, that one's just more obvious because you can understand both.

Because Kanji Hiragana Katakana, if they had stuck to one I might bother learning it.

Planning on learning it

>kids
like 1000, it's really not that hard