NORMIE GET OUT

Roll em

This

Roll for this

this

Roll

R o l l

WINRAR

snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....
BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF

I am deeply in love with you.

Tits, pits or shits.

Oh yes...
now we wait

Private banks currently dominate the western world
They create money out of thin air, then loan it to governments at interest, allowing them to constantly attain huge profits by direct payments from world governments attempting to pay off their debt, money which could EASILY go back into the nation and its people instead with a resource or labor based economy
Loaning money at interest (usury) has ONLY EVER BEEN USED IN PAST HISTORY BY JEWS. Christians and Muslims did not accept usury and found it immoral
This is often speculated as a key reason for why jews were able to become so economically relevant in the first place; they found the key to creating eternal debt and wealth from nothing, which no other society had been willing to accept
Private banks rose to extreme prominence in just the past couple of centuries; many historical figures noticed this, though you'll likely find many of them demonized or their comments on banks suspiciously buried and hidden from all education
Among these figures is Thomas Jefferson, Andrew Jackson, Abraham Lincoln, JFK, and yes, Adolf Hitler
Of the four American figures referenced above, three had assassination attempts performed on them. Two of those were successful. The most relevant and consistent connection between these three presidents who have experienced attempts at assassination (a rare phenomenon) is that they all happened to oppose private banking institutions
Really fires the neurons off, huh?
Hitler, by shunning the influence of private banks and basing his nation's economy off of public labor, was able to turn Germany from the most economically devastated nation on Earth into a prospering beacon of success within a few YEARS. The shunning of private banks was not the entire reason for this but it's the most important.
The private banks, seeing that Germany had cut off their influence and was now experiencing high levels of wealth, rallied all nations they could to quell the threat lest their influence collapse entirely

roll

Sure, I'll roll for this

She might be 6'2

send her picrelated

Yes....
YEEEEEEEEES

Roll. Sarah needs that redpill

reroll

Can't send pics on tinder weeb

roll

The Aristocrats.jpg

just use imgur retard, obey the dubs nigger

roll of truth

Wanna catch a beer later?

rawl

Just so you know your a waste of a roll

i'd roll this

if you posted pics of yourself next to ugly women, you'd look a lot hotter

dubs get

nigger kike kys

checkem

you need less melanin

Link me faggot I will

checked

>wasting dubs on this

Rolling for this

We're cooking, something good guys

And then imma blue pill my dick up your tiny little star

Praise

imgur.com/a/uNqJB
nigger

winner winner chick gets fingered

ROLL

What the fuck is that shit after the 1st message

This already won, and he already delivered you fucking idiot.

Someone rolled and got dubs on biggie lyrics so I posted them

wasted digits goddamn nigger

>hollacoaster.jpg

I went a doodoo on my turtle, TURTLE DAYED

she clearly wanted to learn more about the holocaust, user.

WAKE ME UP

My death gave birth to fucking weebs like you

this is now a redpill thread.
if dubs: have you embraced our lord and saviour, Herr Adolf? I'll tell you more about him.

Fuck guys she's not impressed

Reroll

So, do you eat ass?

cont.
Britain declares war on Germany, citing the invasion of Poland as the reason for retaliation DESPITE Poland instigating with the ethnic cleansing of tens of thousands of Germans
The rest is history
Once the Germans are eventually defeated by the combined arms of a much larger force, they are figuratively and literally raped in a manner which makes the Treaty of Versailles look like a swell deal
Millions of German women are raped, boys as young as 14 are slaughtered
the prospering, bustling Germany which had so recently been born was now crushed to smithereens and tossed like bones to the vultures.
Hitler is vilified, and look who the main target of his happens to be! Gorillions of innocent jews. The bankers behind this such as the (((Rothschilds))) use this to ensure supposed antisemitism becomes their greatest weapon
Banks continue to influence the world to this day, keeping the people and their nations enslaved.
The crash in 2008 was the mass bailing out of these banks
The western world is currently running off of a loan which is going to run out
Soon a new bailout will occur, involving the IMF and a global currency

Already sent nigger

checked

Well that escalated quickly

dont send this one though

the bitch seems to be bluepilled as fuck.

Lel rekt

She's a college student hipster...of course she's blue pilled

You're going to regret this you fucking faggot. Think you can make fun of me? Think again you faggot nigger. I came in first place in the National Taekwondo Championship 3 times over. You think your AR-shitsteen can stop you when I'm less than a foot away from you? Right now, I've got IP tracking software on I found from the myg0t forums and I've got your IP nigger. Here it is.

I bet you're feeling scared aren't you now, little bitch? I even know drug dealers in your area and I'm getting their numbers as we speak. You think you can defend your own fat autistic body? No, you won't. You'll be shot up within less than a fucking second and you'll die gurgling on your own shit you fat fucking faggot nigger.

You better be ready because I'm about to teach you faggot NOT TO FUCK WITH THE BULL.
Fucking fag. Also, I've told Sup Forums and they're doxing you right now and they're gonna send pizzas, empty boxes and thousands of bibles so you can pray to your "magical fairy in the sky".

Hope you're ready.
Nigger.

The thing I really like about Planes is that we learn that WWII happened in the Cars universe. Which means there was a Cars Hitler, a Cars holocaust, a Cars Pacific War, a Cars D-Day, a Cars nuking of Hiroshima and Nagasaki, a Cars Rape of Nanking, a Cars Battle of Iwo Jima...
This leads to so many important questions, like: were the Cars Little Boy and Fat Man nukes sentient? Was it a suicide mission? Are ALL Cars nuclear weapons sentient? Did Tsar Bomba have a personality?
What kind of car was Car Hitler? A VW? A forklift?
Was there a Cars 9/11? Were the planes hijacked, or were the planes themselves radicalized?

seems to be about time to send a pic of tub girl for old times' sake

>mfw this is now a redpill thread
sup Sup Forums fags

I bet she thinks being gay is normal and that white people are evil.

sup nigger

TOP FUCKING KEK OP

thatll show the cunt

Post link to the thread

What's the best part about raping a ten year old girl?

Flipping her over and pretend your raping a nine year old boy.

What's the difference between a nigger and a bucket of shit?

The bucket

What is the whitest thing about a nigger ?
Its owner.

Why do jews have so big noses ?
Because air is free.

What's similiar about niggers and communism? Neither of them work.

shit that's like the 7th dubs I've gotten in this thread.
I guess KEK wills it.

Nuffle demands a laugh, nuffle shall have them

Im jewish and i aint even offended

I think we lost her

savage..no convince her you arent crazy and that you were only kidding so you seem even more crazy

just unmatch her and report her for inappropriate content

do this or just get a new match we can fuck with

Her nose might also be 6'2"