Vs Bilbao - Athletic not given a clear penalty, 2 points stolen

vs Bilbao - Athletic not given a clear penalty, 2 points stolen
vs Valencia - offside goal, 2 points stolen
vs Sociedad - sociedad disallowed goal, 1 point stolen
vs Real Madrid - offside goal, penalty not given for Madrid, 1 point stolen + 2 points denied for their main rivals in the league

fuck farca

I haven't seen any of those games but I agree with you Lewondsksky

We're used to seeing Refballona cheat their way to the top.

I'm happy they got Ramos'd at their own stadium żbsz

same thing happend last season, hope this time good guys will win

Actually, there were two penalties not given for RM, Mascherano's tackle on Lucas and Mascherano pulling Ronnie's jersey in the jump. Fucking Cancerlona has to be nuked.

Barca! Barca! Mieeeerrrda!!!

stay mad faggot

now post the Eibar- Real match where Eibar were leading 1-0, there were 2 minutes given and Real equalized in the 96th

>all this angry ABBs

you got me, I'm so mad and angry that we lead the table by 6 points and didn't lose a game so far this season that I can barely contain myself

Real are on their way to a 2nd title in 8 years, this type of domination deserves a celebration

friendly reminder that anyone who hates Real Madrid does so because of inferiority complex

why do you think I hate Real? I'm posting facts, not opinions

Not everyone is edgy and feels they have to support the bad guys senpai

well, your post had a mocking tone and completely ignored the shocking amout of help Barca gets from the refs every season in the league. for example last season they broke the league record for penalties given for one team, they scored over 10 goals from offiside while Real got refballed quite a few times having a goal disallowed against Malaga etc. this shit happens every season and the best part is that it's mostly ignored while it only takes one game where ref helps Real to hear massive outcry that the league is rigged for them. Rigged by who, Bilbao legend Villar? His right hand ex-Barca prez Gaspart? Communist and declared Barca fan Roures who controls the tv rights and schedule for the league?

>inb4 Tebas

Tebas has little power compared to the federation mafia

friendly reminder that if you consider any team to be "bad guys" because they spend a lot of money you sound like a communist and should be shot

also, again, inferiorty complex.
- why are they the bad guys?
- b-because t-they're richer than m-me, waah, waah, life is so unfair

can you explain to me the financial logic behind referees helping Barcelona and fucking over Real? This goes both for the Spanish FA and UEFA. Let's close our eyes to the insane massive refball Real get against the small teams, let's ignore every CL decision that goes against Barcelona and let's pretend every single game Barca win is because of refball and every single game they draw or lose they still had refball but were too bad to take advantage. Where's the money in that?

it makes no difference financially for the spanish fed whether Real or Barca win the league. the only thing that could lower or boost their income (and even that in the long not short term) is if the league was dominanted and decided quickly every season. But as long as it's a tight race it makes no difference.

The reason they prefer Barca is political. Federation is packed with antimadridistas + Perez and Villar are enemies since 2004 when Perez bet against him winning the election while Barca supported him.

>we

so basically there are thousands of people who would make millions if the league was more contested and nobody was dominating (thus more viewers), but because one guy has a hardon for Barcelona everybody else just sits back and agrees to Barca refball? This is teenager thinking

madrid fans are so goddamn stupid

is it so hard to believe? same thing happened in Italy with Juventus, they were absolutely dominating the league from 1994 to 2006, largely thanks to referees. They didn't seem to care that allowing Inter to win in 1998 would make the league seem more interesting, they just cared about their team winning.

Juventus are the only Italian team remotely capable of competing for the CL so it makes a bit more sense to keep them on life support

but there is too much money to be made from a 3-way competition in Spain between Real, Barca and Atleti for everybody to just agree Barca should win

>real mad supporter thinking they have the moral high ground ever

Cancerlona.