Will the next world war happen soon, or this another series of close calls like in the 60's? I want opinions, Sup Forums

Will the next world war happen soon, or this another series of close calls like in the 60's? I want opinions, Sup Forums

Also strawpoll

strawpoll.me/12729202

Other urls found in this thread:

dailywire.com/news/15289/trump-puts-screws-china-wins-trade-concessions-joseph-curl
usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-04-11/chinese-state-tabloid-warns-north-korea-against-nuclear-test
reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-china-northkorea-idUSKBN17D1G6
thesun.co.uk/news/2070034/world-war-3-trump-putin-chemical-weapons-syria/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But the question is when

The syrian Golan heights oil fields are already taken

How did Putin get a hold of your phone OP?

I'm torn. On one hand everything that's going on right now makes it seem like China, Russia, North Korea and the Middle East are finally sick of our domination. We are the new Rome and Trump's election seems like a sign of the end for us. As strong as we are we still have to be tolerated by the rest of the world and that is finally waning. On the other hand, it has been like this before and for 60+ years cooler heads have prevailed.

The only thing I know for certain is that I'm scared. Not fit myself but for my children.

Fit = for

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy Device

Good. Pallywood shouldnt have that land. Israel has given up so much of it only for them to waste all their money on getting rid of Israel. Why are all the surrounding areas broke as fuck? Terrorist wasting all their money.
Only an idiot would support terrorists more than Israel

You can give you children to me for the time being. I'll keep them safe

China won't get into open conflict with the US. both sides would have too much to lose economically if they do so. Russia can't hold its own against US, Europe and Asia. Even with Iran and North Korea it won't mean shit. Only NK is dumb enough to launch nukes and that would be the end of them. Russia and the US will threaten but never pull the trigger

There wont be a world war. Russia has too many internal problems alone. Theyre economy is collapsing, theres currently a revelution, theyre imprisnoning gays, theyre already trying to take over Ukraine, and likely theyll go for another slovic country (probably lithuania), and theyre fighting rebels and isis in syria They can not deal with a war with the US. The missiles in Syria was a political move. It was to show North Korea and China we are not fucking around and Syria performed those chemical attacks at the perfect timiing for Trump.

My opinion is Russia is showing power back to show that they are not fucking around. If this does escalate any further it will because of one of our navy ships or Attack Jets get shot down, in that case it will build exponential tension.

As of now bth sides are only speaking and causes political tension, without the actual intention of going to war. Itll be interesting to see how it plays out.

(sam poster) Also not sure if you read about this today but US and China have amazing relations right now and just improved our trade policy with them. If anything they are more inclined to help with North Korea putting even more pressure on them.

I understand that the US would win, but at what cost? Just one nuke on our soil would be devastating even if we prevailed in the end.

China wants to be the new America. Thier president has said so.

incase you havent looked at the news in the past 24 hours, Trump and President of China are now buddy buddy..maybe even best buddies

Tbh I haven't. Over the weekend though it was all about how Xi felt slighted when he was here. Link me something relevant please?

/thread

.. the nukes cant reach that far.

Lots of people voting but not posting. Come give your opinions anons. I can't sleep anyway, may as well have some food for thought.

Forgot image

dailywire.com/news/15289/trump-puts-screws-china-wins-trade-concessions-joseph-curl

usnews.com/news/world/articles/2017-04-11/chinese-state-tabloid-warns-north-korea-against-nuclear-test

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-china-northkorea-idUSKBN17D1G6

I did, but i got no response :(

Thank you this will be my reading for the night.

Of course!

because no ones wants to make an account to comment on a survey. Might want to consider using google docs or some other service next time.

thesun.co.uk/news/2070034/world-war-3-trump-putin-chemical-weapons-syria/

Israel has been destabilizing that whole region from the moment they moved in

You don't have to make an account. All you do is click.

Sorry i meant Latvia.. i get them confused quite often. You should listen to my comments. Guarantee you everything i said will play out. It doesnt require an expert to have said that in that article, only someone who is informed

It says "login or create an account to comment"

Well I didn't think it was supposed to do that but this is the first time I've used that shitty site. My bad.

That region has always been fucked. They hate Israel simply because theyre jewish.. thats it. Just like how they hate the west. Israel is perfectly fine with muslims and allow them to live within Israel with full rights. Why is that not enough for them?

haha youre good. Is this for school?

Nope I'm old as fuck and just bored and worried from looking at Drudge headlines and I know b is a good place to get a mix of opinions.

For the record I was also convinced we were all gonna die when 9/11 happened though too so maybe I'm just a pussy. Of course in my defense I didn't have kids back then. I really don't care about myself but it's what I'd be leaving them to deal with that keeps me up now.

ahh i see. Well one of my favorite relevant quotes is something like "If youre a democrat at 20, you dont have a brain' if youre a republican at 40, you dont have a heart"

im currently 21 but its sourta my job to be up to date with world news. /b is a good place to get opinions but unfortuantely its a place of polar opposites; either way far left or way far right (too right to even realize Trump campaigned on pretty liberal policy). Either way its an imteresting place to talk politics.

first off, the odds of us being in a world war is high, the economy is collapsing, but do I think it will turn nuclear, no, nuclear is the end all, I would assume everyone sees that with the exception of Kim Jong.

Now Trump knows dis Kim nigga is cray, so he's telling China to deal with him or we will, and Merica' is already notorious for solving it's problems by blowing them out the world, and no one wants dat cuz it's br00tal and devestating.

Russia don't give a fuck right meow, he mad that we bombed Syria but he said we broke the treaty so that means he has a right to shoot down our jets, Trump ain't sending no jets in and if he does he already aware of what's gonna go down.

There is a war coming, I promise you that, but it won't be over instantly, like everyone thinks, it's gonna build up and then the curtain call will help

>ebonic text speak

You are so wrong in everything you just said.

1. Russias economy is collapsing not ours
2. No one wants a nuclear war except NK
3. Russia (as it is) will not want to shoot down one of our jets
3.5 Our Missiles to Syria did almost no damage to Syria and was purely a political power statement -- Putin knows that more than anyone and is likely flexing his hard to keep his ego

4. Modern conventional war will not play out how you see in your mind. It will be a lot more specops, politics, covert.. rather than ground troops. The way to win wars now is not by show of force, its by toppling a government.

Because of their Stupid Intolerant Religion

it can be whatever the fuck speak it wants to be, roody-poo

>"If youre a democrat at 20, you dont have a brain' if youre a republican at 40, you dont have a heart"

Interesting because I am the opposite. Republican at 20, liberal now. I hesitate at the word liberal but it's the most fitting. I am a gun toting second amendment supporter and in favor of capital punishment but in almost all other ways I agree with the left.

Close race. I wish someone would bump this back to page one.

I think a reason why that quote has some credibility is because modern day leftists (ill use that term as it has more accuracy than liberal) try to do as much as they can to help everyone with unintended consequence. They have a heart to help the person living in a city next to them, but their economic plans may not acheive the outcome they desire. On the other hand republicans seem cold, almost like they dont care about the person living in the city next to them, but their fundamental laws teach that its community who help you out, not the government.. making these unintended consequences a lot less federal (i use that term loosely)

That's actually pretty profound user thanks for sharing. Now get on your mobile device and bump the thread please.

Buuuuuuuumppppp

here's a bump.

Green acres is the place to be

Faaaaaaarm livin is the life for me!

Land spreading out so far and wide

surprised anyone else knew that song

/show

You are a fucking moron if you think the current situation is even mildly like the '60s.

Member when ww3 was gonna start in October?

Member when it was going to start after the Ukraine crisis?

Member literally any proxy war ever?

Love when another oldfag appears. Tell me I'm not the only one who used to rub funny against the couch when Lisa strutted her stuff.

I'd be happy to hear why please.

i agree

lol i hate to burst your bubble but im actually 21, but i can sympathize :,)

The US is positioning a few ship's on the Korean peninsula. They are there to shoot down anything coming out of North Korea

>not knowing what an anti-missile shield is

Theirs going to literally be no nukes coming from that side of the world.

Aka Mad is gone, which pisses Russia off and makes them want WW3 more. MAD is what makes the world work, without it we need to be better than our opponent and eventually you decided to destroy them entirely. Russia knows this, which is why they're preassuring the U.S so much.

>I'd fuck Eva Gabor so hard they'd have to reinforce her casket.

Agreed, youngfag.

Didn't Russia JUST come out with the Satan bomb?

It's intimidation my friend. Oh you have a anti-missile shield? We have a missile that can bypass that and destroy a country the size of france. This will continue to happen until we get into another armsrace and eventually agree to MAD.