Why is this worth listening to?

I ain't feeling this one my gents, help?

Other urls found in this thread:

algernoncadwallader.bandcamp.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It brings back those teenage feelings towards heartbreak and love. Awesome instrumentation, trumpets and wurlitzers. Awesome performances. I love the album. Good to have sex too desu senpai

You aren't a middle-aged burnout who grew up in some no-name midwestern suburb.

Or alternatively, you're not from Washington.

Listen to this instead
algernoncadwallader.bandcamp.com/

I dont give a shit thats its derivative of Capn Jazz because it sounds better than Capn Jazz

Its really good if you like sad stuff and are /r9k/ tier like me

>tfw you will never had and will never have those teenage feelings

>it sounds better than Capn Jazz

I want to kill you

It's a shit album. Why do you feel like you have to force yourself to like an album just because Sup Forums likes it?

they're all amazing players but don't feel the need to show off and there is a perfect equilibirium of virtuosity and great songwriting. it's a one of a kind record in the genre.

honestly, i can't remember all my teenage feelings.

break up with your significant other

this is awesome shit. It's not better than Cap'n Jazz

Bruh the instrumentation and recording on that album is amazing.

If you don't like the vocals Just pay attention to everything that's happening besides the vocals like the drums, guitars, bass, and other little things here and there (ex: tambourines, trumpets, ) the way they all play together thoughtout most of the album is externally cohesive and melodic.

Personally favorite tracks are well... idk man the whole thing honestly.

Anway I didn't really get it the first listen but I think after the third one it clicked all the melodies and instrumentation.

Hope this helps.

If you don't like it then you don't. IMO the whole album just sounds like an obnoxiously repetitive rip-off of "Disintegration" by The Cure (which btw is a way better breakup album than this.)

What...? You're kidding right?

I recognize the basswork anywhere, AF's bassist was totally wanking it to Simon Gallup before recording, how can you not see it?

Guitar interplay, use of interesting tunnings, jazz influences and those tasty ass riffs. Also teenage feelings and all that. This album is pretty much the perfect representation of the life of a middle class teenage living in a american midwest street.

its cringy cishet white teen music. i loved it when i was 15 but i imagine if i was of a different race and had any actual serious problems in my life i would cringe at the melodrama

Disintegration is my favorite cute album I've listened to probably a billion times. I do not see the similarities in any melodies, bass, or guitar work. I think you're projecting your shit into there my dude. But maybe I'm just not hearing it, idk

I honestly think this one is based around personal experiences.
If you weren't a fucking emo when you were a teenager, you ain't gonna feel anything.

>jazz influences
Elaborate on this? You've made me interested

It's mostly in the drum work.

Much better nostalgiacore

>And the Autumn night when we realized
>We were falling out of love
>BUT WE NEVER DIIIIIID

>no boys kissing boys
kys, honestly

underrated

Just listen to Never Meant on repeat

this went over my head. well done.

Just listen to Stay Home on repeat

listen to this one instead

>recommending this joke of an album
>american football
>chinese football

typical chinese plagiarizing things as always

Trump was right. There even taking our emo from us.

LOL

Have what to?

That makes sense.

Where can I find depressing music for someone who grew up in ghettos in sunny Commiefornia?

im balack, and i love it, too each his own with his problems, by the grace of God we all make it through

yea dood frick white people! wanna listen to AJJ with me?