Went to my first rave tonight

>Went to my first rave tonight
>never been before because I thought it would be boring
>best friend gives me ecstasy
>sure why not
>get high as fuck and dance like there's no tomorrow
>get home, still a little high
>mfw listening to Grouper rn trying to figure my life out

What about you Sup Forums? What you been up to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HYvOTee7aUA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This board isn't your personal diary

spend the past week drinking every night despite having responsibilities and work, get in trouble at work for being late or "not properly groomed". Still get wasted into the night because fuck it.

Fucking same dude. I have so much shit I have to do soon but I just need to chill out

>Fellas! Fellas! Look at me, I joined a social activity and I did a drugs! Am I cool yet???

It's hard because all my time is spent working and with my girl, which the time with my girl is great. But I mean, I need my own time. I need to shitpost and write and listen to music. Play vidya whatever. She doesn't understand that and I can't blame her, I guess staying up late in general just to be unprepared the next day is very irresponsible and immature. But what's a man to do, I just want my time. It isn't like she's controlling or anything, but sometimes I just want a break and to see my boys and get fucking hammerfisted, rather than getting wasted alone in my room.

But this is honestly so true though man. I like never get out, and it was nice to do so for once.

*checks time*
Yep. Not 1995.

Good luck with the emotional rollercoaster that will last between one week - one month

Fast forward and Herrensauna are awesome - you should check them out if you are in northern europe, and else just check out their soundcloud.

thanks bro

Prepare for Suicide Tuesday. Have a big ol' breakfast and smoke weed if you've got some, it can be rough.

you should kill yourself

>listening to nostalgic songs from the best summer of my life

I haven't felt any emotion all winter, I'm excited for warm weather, even if I still feel shitty.

I've always wanted to try ecstasy, but I feel like I'll never be fully happy ever again. I already tried Mushrooms and now I consider the few times I tripped as a vital part of my life. I hope you had fun OP, the few raves I went to were always fun, I even had my first kiss at one of them a long time ago.

>had my first kiss at one of them
was that also the night you got your first herpes sore?

Surprisingly no, although she did make out with another guy later in the night which was absolutely heart breaking. I got over it quickly though.

how does it feel to know you wasted your first kiss on some drugged-out raver skank?

Dude it was insanely fun. I had been super stressed about moving out of my apartment and graduating college, so it felt really nice to let go and listen to a bunch of basic ass but incredibly catchy tracks.

Haha and I was so about to grind up on a girl's grill but I was like "nah I'm in a committed relationship, can't be doing that shit"

you're a mentally weak faggot

and you're a really swell guy

nice rebuttal redditor

youtube.com/watch?v=HYvOTee7aUA