Looks at him Sup Forums... What is he thinking about?

Looks at him Sup Forums... What is he thinking about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T_iAsDDs7U8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

thinking about wet towel fights obviously.

tsu?

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
be or not TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
be

gay sex

James looks like he's been crying

He probably has

why can't he be just normal?

:3

it's clear he's fucked up
closet gay
and probably abused as a kid

because no one wants to be you.

>celebrating a draw
Small club mentality

is this picture becoming a running meme?

Thinking about why there aren't any other attractive men in here.

>Eurogay athletes

>need a goal
>a Dominican from the B team gets subbed ahead of you

Is James asking for a ride?

Men's feet are blegh

Why is he so cringy?

yeah, on r-r-r-ro-ro-ro-na-na-naldo's d-i-i-i-c-ck

The particular individual, so far as content is concerned, has also to go through the stages through which the general mind has passed, but as shapes once assumed by mind and now laid aside, as stages of a road which has been worked over and levelled out. Hence it is that, in the case of various kinds of knowledge, we find that what in former days occupied the energies of men of mature mental ability sinks to the level of information, exercises, and even pastimes, for children; and in this educational progress we can see the history of the world’s culture delineated in faint outline. This bygone mode of existence has already become an acquired possession of the general mind, which constitutes the substance of the individual, and, by thus appearing externally to him, furnishes his inorganic nature. In this respect culture or development of mind (Bildung), regarded from the side of the individual, consists in his acquiring what lies at his hand ready for him, in making its inorganic nature organic to himself, and taking possession of it for himself. Looked at, however, from the side of universal mind qua general spiritual substance, culture means nothing else than that this substance gives itself its own self-consciousness, brings about its own inherent process and its own reflection into self.

I hate divegrass lads

FUCKING PEPE IS BLOCKING MY DICK THE PEOPLE WANT TO SEE MY DICK

your gaped boipussy

Poor J-James

He is giving us clues that he browses Sup Forums. He is posing like Pepe for fucks sake.

youtube.com/watch?v=T_iAsDDs7U8
This is when he dedicated the Champions League to us

oh my

why do soccer teams always take group pictures while naked in the locker rooms

Wtf everyone is in such good shape. Do soccer players actually do weightroom shit? Literally why

this
he's /our guy/

Because they are actual athletes

Sucking dicks and taking it in the ass keeps you in shape. But, I'm sure you already know that.

Thngken aboyt lyl

It's incredibly easy to get knocked off the ball if you're not strong. Soccer gets a bad rep for flopping and shit, but you do get stuck in with other players all the time. It's not on the same level as football, but soccer is definitely a contact sport.