Go to Boris show

>go to Boris show
>see people in cosplay and Japanese school girl outfits

>go to Boris show
your first mistake right here

Pics or it didn't happen.

I saw them 10 years ago, in what can't be considered a club but some sort of restaurant with the tables put aside. They played for 60 to 80 persons (and not a single weeb), that was nice.

kek post pix

Yeah sure faggot
Weeaboos don't stand metal without a chorus or shitty EDM synth leads

this is both not true and ignorant of the fact that Boris has a decent amount of material that falls into this together.

nu-weebs*
Old weebs are patrician.

are you kidding me?
doom metal is the go to metal for weeabos

>nu-weebs
I'm so happy posting this on Sup Forums would lead you to being banned

>posting on normalslime central
No thanks.

>boris
>predominantly doom
nigga

not him but literally all Electric Wizard fans are shut-in weebs

I thought the topic was Boris here
But you know what after thinking about it every Electric Wizard fan I know does fall into that group

Isn't that stoner metal though? I don't know I'm really fucking bad with the plethora of subgenres in metal

you're on it

Wizard apprentices are actively bullied out of Sup Forums, while there are comfy >nogf threads on Sup Forums.

People who cry about not having a gf are bullied out of Sup Forums because its not even vaguely anime related and most of Sup Forums has transcended beyond craving 3DPD

On Sup Forums they're only allowed when they're vaguely music related

You belong on /r9k/

Yet blogging is allowed if you're normal.
Really makes you think.

If you think blogposts aren't shut down on Sup Forums faster than any other board you're delusional

I can't believe someone this indignant about not being able to cry about their virginity would stray from /r9k/ in the first place

t. haven't been in scum threads
Keep clinging on to that Sup Forums is the bastion of quality meme though.

Sup Forums is shit by virtue of the fact that most of this site is shit, but it's far better at quality control than any other board of it's speed.

I have no idea what you mean by scum threads anyway, the only ones I can think of are the thinly veiled pedophile threads or "this is your _____ tonight" which aren't really blogposts

Seriously, you'd be happier at /r9k/

>I haven't been to /r9k/ past 2014 the posts

Probably like 2015 but okay you got me

Just browsed the catalog and it looks identical except more memes and surprisingly less frogs

Which show was that?
I went to the Melbourne one on Friday and didnt see any of that...

Saw them in Glasgow in December, did not see any of that at all. WHY U LYIN THO