Hey Sup Forumsros, I need help. I have to piss a clean drug test in three days and I just smoked yesterday...

Hey Sup Forumsros, I need help. I have to piss a clean drug test in three days and I just smoked yesterday. It was the first time I've smoked in a month and I only smoked about half a joint. Any suggestions? In return, I will post nudes of the girl in the pic.

Drink a lot of water and run a lot. When you piss start pissing in the toilet, then mid way piss in the cup, then finish in the toilet. Mid piss has less of whatever the fuck is in your system

Total bull.
Mid piss just has less bacteria than the first bit of piss could have.

Thank you. Please keep the suggestions coming for dem nudz.

>go to head shop
>buy a drink or pills that make you piss clean
>piss clean
>get job

Certo

Drink lots of water the day of your drug test and take some vitamin B.

Maybe, I am not a fuckin scientist but that's what I've heard

Get someone else to piss in a squirty bottle, stick it in you crotch and squeeze t the appropriate time. Just make sure they are clean!

Buy a piss test and check.

Source?

I was under the impression outside of a UTI your piss was totally sterile.

I appreciate the feedback, still want to hear more ways to make my pee green free

Your GU system has it's own set of natural flora, so it's far from sterile.

This is correct, a mid stream sample is usually how urine samples are collected in clinical settings (when testing for organisms)

Source: Nursing student

Bumping for more solutions

>still want to hear more ways to make my pee green free
Stop smoking the devil's lettuce.

Oilchange

Yeah, I did that. Thank you for that genius piece of advice. I can't believe I'm rewarding this laziness. C'mon people, I'm still saving the best pics in return for some decent pointers.

Hey I got a trick that might help OP. Just gonna go out for a smoke then I'll post it. Keep the thread alive I guess

I hope you got something good. This thread has been a little disappointing. I still got four or five nudes left to share.

Lots of water?

Still bumping

If it's hair, you're fucked
Piss? Load the fuck up on water, like a stupid amount of water. Also take some creatine monohydrate (They test creatine levels to catch dilution) and vitamin b12 for color.
Mouth swab? No sweat at all, you can pass hours after smoking if you brush your teeth and shit.

Thank you for actually putting some effort into my question. It's a piss test.

Final bump before I give up

Thc is stored in fat, if you eat high calories the day before and day of it will reduce the fat burnt in your body, reducing the amount that of thc gets pissed out

For a job? Job UA's are easy to pass. I got hired on with one of those "herbal" cleansers from gnc (which I'm sure are bullshit because they say to drink a shit ton of water with them.)

Woke up early as fuck that morning, drank the cleanser, a gal of water and an energy drink (for piss color) worked like a charm. Be prepared though, I had to do about an hour of paper work after I passed my UA. I had beads of sweat rolling down my forehead because I had to piss so badly. Got done pissed in the parking lot and not even 10 minutes later on the way home had to stop again to piss lol.

>tldr: water does the trick, even if your piss is diluted most likely they'll just ask you to come back another day.

Btw I was a heavy smoker and smoked even a day before the test. I'll also add a buddy of mine failed his test but only because he thought he was clean after a week of not smoking after years of smoking (lol)

Thanks guys