Groping stories

Groping stories.

If you have none, then times where you got lucky with a complete stranger.

If you have none of those, then just plain sexy stories or craiglist or hookup stories.

>Be at party with girlfriend.
>I am notorious for groping women at parties, it's to the point where we don't even get invited to parties anymore, but my gf believes my innocence.
>anyway, we went to some party before we stopped getting invited.
>See this hot brunette/semi-redhead at the party.
>It's a halloween party.
>She's dressed in this like, sexy alice in wonderland mad hatter/bunny outfit or something.
>Gf is downstairs drinking with people.
>I'm upstairs alone with this girl. She's semi-drunk, but still pretty coherent.
>Slowly caress her leg.
>She doesn't protest.
>I keep doing it.
>Eventually get to move my hand up her skirt and under her ass while she's sitting on the chair next to me.
>She jokingly says, "I don't even know you." But doesn't stop me.
>There are some people around us, so I can't be too open.
>Eventually get her to come outside on the front/side yard.

cont'd.

bump

>This girl was fucking beautiful. Like an 8 for me. Maybe a 9.
>She was married and at the party with her husband who was downstairs partying with the other people.
>So I get her out on the front yard. It's dark.
>I talk to her. Make small talk.
>Eventually, no joke, I start groping her crotch again and she doesn't protest.
>I up it one and start moving my hand up her skirt and down her pantyhose and thong from behind.
>Make my way to her pussy.
>Iamactuallyfeelingthiswoman'spussy.bat
>Pull down her panties.
>I get more bold and literally pull out my erect cock from behind her and put it between her legs. It's actually between her legs at her bare pussy. To this day I can't believe how easy that was; and all she responded with again was, "Wow, I don't even know you."
>I keep showering her with compliment.
I realize some anons here may not believe this story, but it's 100% true and I'm an old fag (34 years old), so I've gained a lot of confidence over the years and know when I'm good to go take it further and when to stop.

con't

OP here. You guys need to bump at least, otherwise, we'll Five Oh Five.

bomp

bimp

bump keep typing faggot

That's fucking crazy. How old was she?

>Eventually, I bade her to come to this front deck area that's secluded and curtained off for some horror display. Basically no one could see us there.
>She complies and follows.
>I pull her panties down from the front this time.
>She tells me that we should stop, but at this point I'm already kneeling in front of her and have her bare naked pussy exposed in front of me.
>She's holding my head back right in front of her pussy to stop me.
>But I quietly go, "I am going to lick your pussy now."
>I push my way through and start licking her pussy and she starts moaning and releases her hand from my head to let me lick her clit.
>I do this for a while. I can't actually get her to suck my dick. She still feels like she has some obligation to her husband and if she doesn't do anything she doesn't feel like it's cheating (at least that's how I interpreted her action/inaction).
>I get behind her and lick her ass from behind.
>Here's where I fucked up.
>I got my dick out and try to fuck her. I get my dick and put it between her legs like before.
>I aim for her pussy to get it in, but she stands at an angle that doesn't let me go in.
>I think she did this purposely to not let me fuck her.
>I know that if I would have eaten her out some more, I might have been able to fuck her.
>Anyway, after that she said we should go inside. We both agreed not to tell our spouses and never talked about it since.
>I added her on FB and tried to get her to hang out, but she never responded until recently, but only about stuff she wanted to talk about.
>A year later we went to a halloween party at the same place. We didn't talk this time though. Maybe this year will be different. That is if I didn't get uninvited again.

>be horny teenager at rave
>girls are basically dressed up in underwear
>have a mask to go with halloween rave theme
>litterally grab girls asses as i walk through the crowd
>seems so easy, literally no one can stop me from grabbing their ass and by the time they find out, i am long gone from crowd.
>one girl is with her boyfriend
>guy sees me grab ass and snaps the back of my mask
>get the fuck out of their
>nervous af from close one

>be in college sophmore year
>roommate tells me to come upstairs and drink with chicks
>"nah user they're ugly"
>go up anyway
>get drunk
>makeout with chick in bathroom
>leave to go to bar
>before we even get there I tell the chick that we should head back
>making out in cab etc
>get back to her dorm
>roll around on floor making out, take off her clothes etc
>get nasty
>dip once I'm done
>fast forward a 5 or 6 months and I'm dating the chick
>tell me that she doesn't even remember the first night we met
>"you were in my dorm user?"

not really groping. Although once we started dating I'd get wasted and get extra handsy with her in front of her friends

Which one is pretty??

>le confidence, grabbing le girl's bossom
>bf of le girle sees me
>nervous af

Fuuck. Nevermind.

kek

Shit... Alright, that reminds me of my next story.

happened just a few days ago.

>Be at hot springs with gf.
>I ritually go to hot springs to grope women underwater.
>A lot of times, if I do it soft enough, they first don't notice, and then I increase the hardness little by little until they notice and by that point they're already horny and let me keep going. This fails a lot though and they usually move away.
>That night was no exception and this hot redhead I put my hand by and she then sat on it, moved away to the other side.
>Fast forward to much later. It's dark already and this couple comes in.
>The woman has a perfect ass. Perfectly in shape body.

con't

Nice one m7

>I start talking to them both.
>Make small talk.
>Use this as an excuse to get close to the woman and start fondling her ass underwater.
>The guy actually has real interest in talking to me.
>Actually make the mistake of telling them both that I don't do anything for work.

con't

You are great, Moar.

Motherl
/048422D

>Save it quickly by saying I fix up houses and resell them. they quickly gain interest again.
>Anyway, at this point I "accidentally" brush at the woman's leg. She seems to brush it off at an accident and I can't really tell if she's moving away or not, but she kind of stays put near me.
>She's kind of sitting on her man's lap in the water and clings to him.
>Now, I've done this maneuver a few times at a dance club. If a man is there with his girl, and his arm is kind of over her ass, then I can move my hand gently onto her ass thereby letting her believe that he is the one feeling her ass, and no one is the wiser.
>I start to prepare to do this maneuver.
>Meanwhile my gf is talking to some students that i was talking to earlier. One of them was a girl and I tried to grope, but she was in a difficult place to grope in the hot spring.
>Anyway, I'm right across from the woman who is now holding on to her man underwater and she's stretching out her legs kind of towards me.

cont'd

>/048422D
nigger

>I'm talking to some other guys, while, in the dark, I reach my arm towards the woman's pussy from behind.
>She's wearing a white bathing suit bottom. Not a thong, just a regular bikini bottom.
>I very very slowly move my index finger in the general direction where I can see the whiteness of her bikini bottom from the corner of my eye.
>This is going to be first contact, so I have to be very very very gentle.

cont'd

good ending. You'll have to make a thread about it if you get invited

>I eventually make contact and feel her shaved pussy very gently in the water through her bathing suit bottom.
>I rub it only for a few seconds before I have to maneuver my arm back to keep my balance in the deep area.
>She didn't seem to have noticed.
>Her man, I must add, sounded very slowly, like to the point where he was drunk.
>I kept thinking he could see what i was doing, but it was me just being paranoid.
>She kept whispering to him, and I wondered if she was telling on me, but if they're not moving away, then that can only mean she's enjoying it or they both are or he enjoys being cucked. But I actually don't think he really knew. It was just me being paranoid.
>Heart is beating really fast. And I make contact again a few times. this time a little harder, but it was still soft enough for her to possibly not notice that it was my hand. At one point she turned around and maybe even reached to see if there was anything touching her, I quickly moved my hand away and moved my whole body closer to the other people I was talking to.

cont'd

keep it comming

Bamp

dont stop

Bimp

>Eventually she was clinging onto her man while sitting in his lap on his side. Basically her legs where over his legs, and her ass was spread between his legs underwater.
>I'm talking to them again.
>He jokes about dropping her or something.
>I joke about catching her.
>They both laugh.
>I use that opportunity to caress her leg like I care about her, right as I say that. But I do it out of his line of sight.
>I do this 3 times back and forth.
>She didn't mind AT ALL. OMG SHE DIDN"T MIND AT ALL.
>Green light for me to basically engage 2nd level groping.
>I'm now caressing her pussy from behind her ass while she's sitting on her man's lap, all while he's talking to her.
>I get raging boner and actually take it out underwater.
>I swear, at this point I thought he could see it. But it was way too dark and I was being paranoid.
>He whispers something to her and she giggles.
>but they just keep talking.
>I brush up her leg and around her crotch.
>Sweet soft pussy.
>I have to keep an eye out for my gf who is nearby talking to these other guys.
>I move to the other side of this couple now, and am getting ready to grope her again.
>I hear the guy saying, "Let's move over there."
>They both swim to the other end.
>As she's swimming away, I forcefully brush at her leg all the way up to her ass and squeeze her ass really good.
>I decided to wait a while before I followed them and accidentally was where they were agian.
>But by that time they had already left.
>Fapped furiously when I got home.
>The entire drive home I regretted not having gone further sooner.

>be on bus home from choir trip
>sitting next to short qt extremely curvy very shelterred/innocent
>recently broke up with someone had been dating for couple months
>she knows about what happened and it was a really shitty situation
>talk to her about things that caused the breakup
>things involved ex's father getting mad over doing sexy thangs
>I actually quite like qt and start flirting
>eventually start cuddling closer with her when it turns dark on the way home.
>I ask her if I could touch her butt
>I start gliding my hand down to her hip
>I grope her butt
>eventually she moves my hand back up but still cuddles close to me
>after a while she starts putting her hand up my shirt
>I have no idea what she's doing but let her continue
>she works her hand lower and lower
>starts getting to my waistband and touches the tip of my dick
>I ask her if she knows what she is touch after this happens a couple of times
>she says yes
>take her hand out
>hold it in mine
>hold it on my crotch for a lil bit
>dont know why I did I had no idea what was going through my head at the time
>unbuttons my pants
>starts to jerk me off
>doesn't really know how
>kinda uncomfortable since my pants rode high and made it harder for her to wrap her hand all the way around it
>eventually lift my butt up and pull my pants down more
>she then starts jerking me a little better
>technique is a little weird though
>like moving my dick in a circle like you would a joystick while going up and down.
>eventually I tell her to stop doing that because it starts to make it a lil sore
>she complies and smooth sailing from there
>cum into blanket covering me
>she gets some on her hand and tastes it
>says it tastes sweet
>kisses me on the cheek
>go back to cuddling
>almost immediately I start to grope her butt again
>use my other hand to grope her boobs
>eventually I make my way inside her pants and feel her bare butt.
>I work my way around to her front

con't

anticlimactic (sp? too drunk to check) but it was a good read

Nah, brah. I regret nothing. That experience was perfect and is great fap material. Just wish they wouldn't have left so soon.

>qt gasps when I touch her clit
>start rubbing her
>qt clings tighter to me
>can tell she's about to cum
>put my hand over her mouth just in case
>she cums over my fingers
>pull them out
>have her suck on them
>rest of bus ride spent teasing each other

That qt lost her innocence that day and we continue to be fwb. She even gets some of her friends to join us.
First greentext so be forgiving of mistakes

shit dude, should've made an advance if he was as drunk as he seemed; could've been a good time but I'm glad you got away with all of your teeth

>she cums over my fingers

wtf? fake teen faggot

MOAR ass to the glass?

I know, dude.

But literally, the moment I realized I could do shit with her, they moved to the other side of the hot spring. And by the time I could accidentally move over there, they were already in the process of leaving. And it didn't seem like they left because of me or anything, they just were there for a while.

I'll tell a better story next that also happened in this hot springs.

okay
Was trying to add other words than just simply "she came"
But whatever you say user

At least you didn't fight the fact that you know you're now going to get b& for being underage

nice, I'll wait patiently. My bitch loves when I read shit like this to her

>Be single and going to hot springs a couple of years back.
>this was when I had just discovered them thanks to another girl i was dating.
>Go there late at night so I can grope women who can't make me out too well and tell how ugly i might be.
>See 2 middle aged women get in the hot spring.
>One has shorter hair and a black boyshort bathing suit bottom with a t-shirt on.
>they're both kinda pudgy, but not fat.
>The other has brown long hair and a white bathing suit on.
>I talk to the short haired one. We get talking and I find out they're both teachers.
>Start groping her, and she doesn't mind at fucking all.
>Something I learned very recently, was that if I whip my dick out (which is 7-8 inches) to women who seem down with that, they get impressed by it and get horny extremely quickly.
>I do this with her and lead her hand to my naked dick underwater.
>there are some 20-something year olds across from us, so I can't be too obvious.
>I'm now making out with the short haired one.
>Eventually we stop since some people came in.
>I now talk to the long haired one. I do the same exact thing with her.
>At one point they both are near me and I let them both touch my dick one after another.
>3some engaged.exe

cont'd

that would require me being underage

so you're just a grown man-fag that participates in some sort of choir? I know it's not a church choir because those girls aren't down for that shit. Yout lying skills are no match for my
detective skills

>Be me in college, 21 or 22 years old
>Have gf. She's okay, maybe a 7/10
>Gf has super hot best friend, easily a 9.
>Obviously I fantasize about the best friend all the time
>One Halloween night, we're hanging out drinking
>All in costume
>Best friend is dressed as generic sexy cop, hotter than ever, but she looks different somehow....
>After several drinks, best friend is sitting on my lap.
>I'm looking down over her shoulder at her cleavage and her legs disappearing up into her miniskirt.
>I'm doing all I can not to get a boner. Zen master level concentration.
>Looking at her cleavage, I finally figure out it's because her tits are much larger than usual
>I say so out loud. She says she got the depo-provera shot (birth control injection)
>And it made her tits much larger and rock hard
>"See how hard they are user? Feel them"
>Look at gf. She says "Yeah, they're super hard, feel them"
>AintGotToTellMeTwice.gif
>Reach around (she's still on my lap) and cup tits.
>Yeah, they're harder than normal tits, but feel more like firm 16 year old tits than like rocks.
>It destroys my concentration on not getting a boner, though.
>Boner mode activated. I'm rock hard in seconds.
>Dick is pressing against her ass sitting in my lap.
>Nobody else knows, of course, because they can't see. But she can definitely feel it.
>She starts moving her ass back and forth, very subtly. Nobody (including gf) notices.
>I make some stupid pointless joke about her rock hard tits as an excuse to grab them again.
>This time I take my time and let my fingers slide over her nipples. She's wearing a padded bra but I can feel them hard when I press down.
>We continue like this for several minutes. Her rubbing against my diamond hard cock, me groping her tits and rubbing my hands on her legs and ass where nobody can see.
>We're both talking and drinking and pretending like we're still participating in the party.
>Gf still hasn't noticed.
>cont

>I am notorious for groping women at parties, it's to the point where we don't even get invited to parties anymore

there is such a thing as 18 year old seniors in high school choir

We know that's not the case though

>The long haired one moves away for a bit.
>I now pull down the bathing suit of the short haired one and she basically sits on my dick near the rope that's suspended underwater.
>i'm fucking this woman without anyone noticing
>(I later found out she was married and she had only ever fucked her husband so that made it even hotter).
>Eventually, the long haired one comes back.
>Now the short haired one moves to my side and lets the long haired one sit on my dick.
>I'm now fucking the prettier long haired one and making out with the short haired one at the same time.
>I cum inside her and hope she doesn't notice (hoping she'll have my kid without her knowing; sounds stupid, I know, but I get off to that thought)
>I then end up fucking the short haired one and cumming inside her too. (I later found out they both can't have kids anyway, but was hot anyway).
>They invite me to their camper. And I accept.
>As I'm getting out of the water, one of the 20 year something olds says, "Me next."
To this day I masturbate at the thought, I should have fucknig stayed and fucked her, but she was there with 1 or 2 guys, and I'm not sure they would have let me. And maybe she was just joking. But I usually never get younger girls to want to fuck me.
>Anyway, as i was getting out and the 2 teachers had already left for their RV, the girl says, "2 girls at the same time, you're lucky."
>And I then brag about how I've had a 4some also.
>She compliments me on that being amazing.
Fuck, I should have gotten in the water and talked to her more.
>Anyway, as I was leaving she jokingly said, "don't get the clapp."

Cont'd

Have you ever noticed that many stories seem to be about events that happened in the past? Sometimes years ago.

whatever

More!!

>Suddenly she shifts her position and lifts her ass
>In a very slick way, she lifts up the back of her skirt and sits back down.
>I slide my hand behind her back and quietly undo my zipper. Cock springs out.
>Now my cock is resting against her pussy, with only her panties in between.
>Can't feel any wetness yet, but it feels very warm and soft
>Best friend waits for a moment when nobody's looking and then pulls her panties aside
>Ah, there's the wetness. She's soaking wet on my dick.
>My dick slides in easily.
>We fuck veeeerrrrry very slowly for 3-4 minutes.
>I can smell the sex, very clearly, but still nobody else at the party has noticed, including gf who is just a few feet away.
>A few minutes is all I can last. My dick twitches once and blasts like a firehose deep into her pussy.
>She stops squirming, so all either of us can feel is my cock throbbing and pumping load after load inside her.
>Once I'm done, I slide my cock back into my pants and zip up.
>She announces she has to go to the bathroom and leaves.
>We never talk about it again.
>TFW I cheated on my gf right in front of her with her best friend and she never found out.
Pic related. Her tits are much smaller now and she's married with kids, but she's still smoking hot IMO.

I'm just giving you shit dude, you're supposed to ignore the trolls

>Anyway, they're driving their truck to where they had parked their camper.
>They told me to follow in my car, so I did.
>We got to their camper and they show me their awesome camper with bedroom and kitchen, etc.
>I get assertive and start taking their clothes off.
>I start fucking the prettier one first as the uglier one is kissing my chest.
>thisisfuckingperfect.swf
>I fuck the prettier one again and cum inside her again.
>End up fucking the short haired one again also and cum in her again.
>I took out my camera and recorded some video too.
>I lay on top of the long haired woman's round ass and start f ucking her. By this point they both had told me that I could cum inside them.
>I fucking cum inside the long haired one a 3rd time.
>I'm half black so I have a high libido.
>Eventually the long haired one goes to the other end of the trailer for something, and the short haired one gives me a blowjob.
>I cum inside her mouth for a 6th an final time that night.
>I get both their numbers.
>Both of them ended up getting divorced. One in party due to me. the other not. the prettier one really isn't all that interested in me later on, but the short haired one practically worships me to this day. We still meet to fuck occasionally.

We're 2 different anons. But in death, we have a name.

Show vids faggot

Can we get another pic user?

>be me, 16 y/o virgin
>recently off of a breakup of a 7 month relationship
>talking with one girl i met at a music camp over summer
>we start hanging out
>talking a lot online
>she comes over to watch dci finals
>we start getting a little handsy
>i grab her face and kiss her
>she kisses back
>thisisworking.mp4
>parents come close to door so we cant go to much further
>i give her a back massage while we watch
>apparently she gets a ladyboner for skintoskin contact
>relatable.docx
>we dont get any further at all
>we decide to go on a date to see a movie (or two)

cont

Fuuuuuuuck..

Well, I came.

i have a story just like that, but I didn't think to take my dick out, even though I'm ballsy enough that I would, I just didn't think to do it right then.

10/10

Post another pic of her.
Would you ever fuck her again? do you think she'd be dtf?

We're not friends on Facebook since I broke up with the gf before Facebook ever came out. So I only have old shitty profile pictures that she never bothered to make private. Here's the only other one I have worth posting.

I'm realistic -- I'll never fuck her again, especially now that she's married with kids, but I do often fap to the memory. That's good enough.

>the theater is a part of a casino/resort with a huge parking lot
>it has a huge sign with the name of the place on the side of the parking lot, which is fairly close to it
>theres a wall across from the sign, which is curved inwards
>we start plotting to fool around a little behind the sign
>bonercalmdownyoufool.gif
>disclaimer, this girl is a 10/10 face, 10/10 bod, but 5/10 personality
>all on about 'one little lie, even about some petty shit and we're done'
>actually thiccer than thicc itself with 8/10 ass/legs, 10/10 tits, so wurf
>we go behind the sign
>i push her against the sign
>start making out with her, start unbuttoning her flannel
>puberty did well on her
>she lifts her skirt up and pushes me against the wall
>starts grinding on me
>16 y/o me's penor is having a stroke
>holythicc.jpg

cont

bump

Nice. how old is she? And is that her kid?

>my cock is already hard as fuck
>she gets on her knees
>eyes.meme
>she looks up at me, smiles, and unzips my pants
>BONER.GIF
>she whips it out and her eyes open wide, and she smiles
>she seems impressed, i didnt think it was too special but she enjoyed it so gg me
>she starts jerking it slowly
>'what do you want me to do, user?'
>i run my fingers across her mouth
>she smiles such a pretty smile, turns me on so much
>she starts blowing my dick
>first time getting head, eyes are seeing the inside of my head
>thisisamazing.jpg
>she finishes me off in 7 or 8 minutes, swallows
>says she enjoyed it
>she stands up
>before she can put her clothes back on, i see my chance
>eyeofthetiger.ppmd
>i push her against the wall, pull her panties down
>start fingering her
>she moans so loud i have to cover her mouth to keep from drawing attention
>this only turns her on more
>turns out she is insanely submissive
>fuckyes.reaction
>i start talking down on her, degrading her
>calling her a slut, shes loving it
>shes so close shes sweating
>she cums so hard and loud that it startles me
>'we should probably get out of here anonette, dont wanna draw too much attention'
>she agrees
>we begin to walk out from behind the sign
>greeted by casino security

cont

Sorry, guess I should have read what you typed before responding.

I was helping my friends drunk mom to my place and was groping her ass and tits, she didn't mind and ended up fucking

Fuck yeah. I do that now all the time. I take what I can get. There's this one club that I go to constantly. I was not able to get laid there for almost 2 years straight until I finally fucked a chick. Then another. They were all older milfs, but still 7 or 8s.

Can you post her pic?

>they start asking us what we were doin
>we had prearranged a story that we were urban explorers and we were gathering footage to start a youtube channel
>they asked us to climb the sign
>we're.fucced
>they claim they knew we were foolin around behind the sign
>we try and be coy but theyre like 'dont try anything, just be honest'
>i thought it was a farce, they were faking
>'how would you know, theres no cameras around here'
>'we were watching'
>youwhat.fish

cont

Man....

So how did you know it was safe to cum inside her back then? Did she tell you she was on the pill? Or did you both just sort of let it happen? How old is she now, and how old was she then? Before Facebook, must have been a long time ago. You're probably an old fart like me (34 year old here).

>We both agreed not to tell our spouses

I thought it was your girlfriend you lying fuck?

>Greentext
also, post her pic.

10/10 user

Post another. And maybe try to show us a better closeup of her ass or face or both.

also... Did you end up fucking her again? Would she let you if you asked? or is she weird around you now? How old were you?

>working part time at bar, that her and friends came to for happy hours, they were fun and flirty bunch
>she was a regular and stayed too late and had too much to drink one night and I offered her my couch at my place around the corner
>walking her back i started to think yeah i might hit that, she wasn't minding my hands brushing up against her tits and ass
>at my place, offered her some water and she got to talking about her shitty marriage, lack of sex
>told her I can help with that, and put her hand on my lap and let her feel my bulge and started kissing her
>took it out and nothing hotter that my friends white mom sucking my dick
>fucked her that night and she comes back every now and then to get some

That was in the first post. She had just taken a birth control shot. That was the reason her tits were larger than normal. We're the same age and in our mid 30s now.

probably fuck at least once a month, not weird at all, she a wild slut too. She's late 50's I am 22

Fuuuuck. I'm in my mid 30s. And she looks similar to my dream girl. Her name is Cady. I'd marry her in a heartbeat or just fuck the shit out of her.

Have you even tried adding her to facebook?

Post another pic.

>i look down at this mid 20's guy
>HIS DICK IS HARD
>i almost bust out laughing, somehow manage just a smirk
>i just go 'thats a bit weird but fine'
>they want our IDs but we left them at home knowing this could happen
>they just get our name and our phone numbers
>'listen anons, we have your names and your faces now'
>'come back at any time and we will arrest you for trespassing if we catch you here'
>we dip off the property
>have to hop a fence
>rip my pants
>huge hole in my pants, shows my underwear and my precum stains from her grinding
>have to wear her jacket around my waist to hide cummies
>we sit outside an olive garden and make up a story so our parents can pick us up
>her parents get her first
>she doesnt take her jacket back
>that was the last time i saw her, we ended up splitting
overall, 8/10 experience. resort was a nice place, so it sucks i cant go back unless i have a duck dynasty beard to hide the babyface, but whatever.
10/10 succ, 9/10 girl with 10/10 body and face

kinda funny, i ended getting back together with the girl i split up with before and she got a job at that same resort, at that movie theater. had to use the same story on her that i used on my parents so she didnt think i split originally for someone else and fuck up what we have. to my surprise, we're still together today.
i still think of her sometimes, how godlike her body was and how awesome the succ was. makes my peepee hard.
>inb4 current girl sees this

>I thought it was your girlfriend you lying fuck?
Poor reading comprehension.

Not exactly a groping story, but I don't know if any anons
Have seen those women looking at big cock on the subway vidz?
Well that was what I was like in my early 20's
My cock soft is basically a dick shaped redbull can
And I used to travel to work commando in black trousers
And arrange it so it was halfway down my leg under my rucksack
One day I'm sat at the back of the bus and a solid 9/10 sits down 2 seats next to me
Time to put the rucksack on the floor
My foot is on the air con strip along the side of the bus
Raising my leg and cock up and I noticed her start to glance
She keeps sneaking glances like the Pope at a chucky e cheese
Eventually the bus reaches the terminal and she gets up
But I notice she isn't moving and is letting everyone else get up
So I get up behind her and she starts moving stopping to let people up
So I'm always behind her
When the bus comes to a halt it jerks and she rams her
Ass into my cock and grinds for about 10 seconds
As we get of she's heading the same way as me but stops
And is greeted by her boyfriend she spun him around
So she was facing me and winked at me
That lucky bastard probably had the best fuck of his life when they got home
I know my girlfriend got the shortest that day

Fuuuck. Post another, brah.

Maybe one without glasses. i want to picture her sucking a colored dick.

Got another one, but not sure if this thread will stay alive long enough.

Seems like fun.

>gf and me at her familys house for Christmas.
>she's been nervous about it all week, as she doesn't want to embarass her family with our antics and shit. She was also afraid that they wouldn't like me
>shit goes over fine and her family loves me. But she's still nervous here and there. Decide to mess around with her to try and get her to realize it isn't a big deal.
>after an hour of mingling I start to make sure that when I go past her, I pat her ass. When I first do it she gives me the most worried look and checks to see no one saw before scolding me. I simply wink and walk away.
>I continue to do this, each time getting more handsy, again at first she was angry, but eventually she calmed down and I can see her smile as I would do it.
>decided to go balls deep for one.
>as she's talking to her dad, I giver her a quick grope on the ass as I pass, and I can feel her tense up as I do it. Her dad either doesn't notice, or doesn't care.
>eventually sit down for dinner and she sits down next to me. Quietly and calmly I reach down and tug at her pants, loosening the front button enough so I can stick some fingers in.
>I queitly rub the lips of her soft pussy as she eats and converses with family.

>ff to when we drive home, we pull over on some backend country road and do a quickie. Shit was nice

>travelling with cousin by bus
>8/10 big boobs and delicious child bearing hips
>the only two people traveling that night
>on the back of the bus
>horny as FUCK
>cousin is sleep next to the window
>fuck it there's nobody else
>feeling up her tights
>she doesn't wakes up
>begin feeling up her inner tights
>get bolder and start feeling her crotch with one hand and her breast with the other
>she starts breathing heavily
>she turns to face towards the window
>I begin spoon her while still feeling her crotch and breasts
>I unbutton her jeans and try to pull them off
>she stops me from pulling them off but nothing else
>oh, really.JPEG
>decide to directly feel her off
>she gasps when she notice my hand going inside her jeans
>the other hand go below her shirt
>she tries to keep her moans low
>after some minutes she gives up
>the bus have a bathroom and we both get in
>we help each other to undress
>she keeps her shirt but takes off her bra
>I sit and she gets on top facing me
>she kisses me and I can feel her labia over the tip of my dick
>I grab her by the waist and begin pulling her down
Co

Alright, here goes:

This one was the very first hot spring story.

i've posted this so many fucking times.

>Be at different hot springs with very first gf who is much older than me.
>Had to hike up to these hot springs for like 2 hours.
>Exhuasted as fuck.
>see older couple there.
>it's so late, it's dark already
>Woman in her 50s with tight body.
>They have food that they share with us.
>Old guy is fat.
>He's trying to show my gf stars or something. kind of get the feeling he's groping her.
>So i figure, since he's caressing my girl, i'm okay to caress his. I sit next to her and caress her leg.
>Her bathing suit bottom is kind of loose on one said and allows me to move my finger under her crotch and rub her pussy.
>she was drinking beer, so i figured they were probably pretty drunk anyway.
>I rub her pussy while my gf is next to me.
>She doesn't mind and my gf doesn't notice.
>Eventually, I pull my dick out from bathing shorts underwater and lead this woman's hand to my dick.
>She rubs it and loves it.
>she now consciously reaches for it and keeps rubbing it because she's so impressed by the size. it's a fucking compliment to me, because I've never had any other girl other than my gf grab my dick. i didn't even know, up to this point, that women loved dick so much they want to reach and grab and hold it that much.
>eventually, i let my gf grab my dick.
>I'm playing with fire.

cont'd

Like small stores like this. Nice user

Fucking more

>at one point gf is rubbing my dick, at another time, the woman is grabbing my dick. they one time miss each other within inches, and i'm leading their hands on and off, just in case they get too close to each other's hands.
>Gf tells me to go naked. so i do. i know gf just wants to show off my big dick to this older couple. the guy is kind of fat.
>I go nude, and no one minds. The old dude is nude too. I think.
>I'm sitting next to the woman again while she's rubbing my dick.
>My gf is now moving back from the fat dude closer to me again.
>I realize my gf is coming closer, and I need to get the woman's hand off my dick.
>I kind of move away, but she wouldn't let go.
>I move away reaaally far almost across from the woman, but she reaches all the way out to keep holding on to my dick. that moment was so hot for me, because it really showed to me how badly women want the dick.
>eventually i go back to rubbing the woman's pussy.
>Suddenly she grabs my hand rrreeeally hard (for a girl)
>I worry if i crossed some boundary or something.
>and moves my hand to her stomach.
>that's when i realized i had just brought her to orgasm
>Awesome.
>After that she didn't rub my dick as much. I guess I pleasured her enough that she got her rocks off and no longer cared to get me off.
>I lead her hand to my dick a few times and she rubbed it a bit.
>Eventually, I just got myself off and cum in the water.
>my gf from then still doesn't know what transpired to this day.
>when we got home that night, i locked myself in my gf's bathroom and masturbated on the floor whispering to myself, "She would not let go of my dick..."
>Masturbated to that memory at least 50 times, until I finally decided to make even better memories in the hot springs that I masturbate to.

There's another one, that's literally the hottest memory I have. I might type it up in a bit here.

>she begin moaning as she goes down
>she gets closer and puts her arms around my neck so I can't turn to see her
>she begins moving on her own
>I pull her from her hair to see her face
>she's so blush she is almost a cherry
>I kiss her and she's too into it to stop
>I make her stand up and face toward the bathroom wall
>she moans loudly as I keep pounding her from behind
>I can't keep going
>probably there won't be another opportunity
>I grab her by the waist and push as far as I can
>she gasps and clamps in anticipation
>2tight4me
>let it all inside her
>she climaxes as well
>I kiss her on her neck
>make out for a little while
>get dress
>act as if nothing happened
We did it again at the hotel and some other places and that's how my cousin got her exhibitionism fetish

>actually thiccer than thicc itself
Currently shedding tears

My friend's sister asked me to blrub sunscreen on her one day. She was topless and when I got done with the back I did the front. She had magnificent breasts, and liked them being massaged. She pretty much made ne her personal massager after that.

Bump. Don't let this die!

Let's hear it!

Bumping so I can finish fapping