youtube.com/watch?v=JEag0ss9pFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>babby's first shoegaze album

This thread is shit, you are shit

Loveless on the other hand is GOAT

Also the only good one

Any time someone dismissed something on Sup Forums by calling it a meme

it's not even the best record MBV did.

Wrong. Loveless makes the rest of their discography looks like shit in comparison.

Loveless is best MBV for sure.

All natural lemon and lime flavors - turning into small
not better, but does some things better than loveless.
Very hazy like loveless but slightly more awake, drums a lil faster, way more electronic , vocals less sound like a stoners last words. Good stuff

Statements that a loveless fanboy couldn't argue against his life depended on it.
>Loveless is "style over substance"
>Loveless is just bland pop music with reverb

>And I thought U2 were shit.

It's not like they're well-substantiated assertions to begin with. "Style over substance" is essentially a meaningless buzzphrase; if you ask anyone what they mean by this they'll invariably default to the "bland pop with reverb" stock criticism, which not only inaccurate but also just another baseless opinion statement.

Please tell me how many people who listen to top 40 also genuinely enjoy Loveless.

youtu.be/KQsdO8e8fwY

Because it should be pop with reverb, right? Either way, I'd recommend watching this video:

>Sonic Youth is boring college rock

Loveless doesn't even use very much reverb. Its thickness all in the layering of instrumentation and Shield's use of whammy.

that album is literally boring pop eith reverb dumbass
low t indie fags can neither deny or argue this concrete fact

>what is reverse reverb
>there's like at most 3 guitar tracks on a song
>layering

kek

>The layered vocals on "When You Sleep" were born out of frustration with trying to get the right take. Shields commented that "The vocals sound like that because it became boring and too destructive trying to get the right vocal. So I decided to put all the vocals in. (It had been sung 12 or 13 times)."[21] He explained:
>On 'When You Sleep' it sounds like me and Bilinda singing together, but it's just me – me slowed down and me speeded up at the same time. Some songs we sang over and over until we got bored – usually between 12 and 18 times. I started sorting through the tapes and it did my head in, so I just played them all together and it was really good – like one, vaguely distinct voice.[43]

Calling Loveless "pop with reverb" is a gross oversimplification of its painstaking and highly idiosyncratic approach to sound art. Like the other user said, Shields' guitar sound on the album isn't reliant on reverb but mainly on distortion, feedback, studio experimentation and his "glide guitar" technique. The core aesthetic of the album evinced most readily in its unique production style is also reflected through the sophisticated, almost impressionistic approach to composition (though this likely goes over the heads of most non-musicians): extended and suspended harmonies everywhere, unresolved dissonances in the melodic lines, touches of modality, droning phrases that last longer than you'd typically see in pop music, simplified repeating structures etc. All of these stylistic traits combine to establish the ethereal, hypnotic atmosphere the album is clearly aiming for.

Unless you're a dadrock-droning redditor who hates pop music for its own sake, there's no reason to dislike Loveless apart from being a plebeian.

The beginning of this album is fucking awful. And the beginning is one of the most important thing in an album, just like the incipit / the first chapter in books.

>The beginning of this album is fucking awful.
You just went full pleb

>just like the incipit / the first chapter in books.
Are you 12?

>wasting your time on Sup Forums with a 153 words post
you better kill yourself

youtube.com/watch?v=iFp7W3PoNPI
Learn what is a good beginning, piece of shit

No I'm 5

Not him, but:
>Actually discuss music on Sup Forums
>you better kill yourself

>JaMC
Fucking lol, stop posting anytime

Little pigs, little pigs, let me come in. O, Lord, how we old men like this vice of telling lies!

At least have the decency to sage when you shitpost.

I am the keeper of a greater magic. The guardian of the keys of Rome.

Only Shallow's scorched-earth squall is so fucking sick, you idiot. You are not worthy of it. That being said - Just Like Honey is a great song, ofc.

Are you autistic?

This is some advanced shitposting

Not really, it's pathetic. If only it was actually funny.

>hi I am a cunt and I try to sound smart
yet you still fell for lowest common denominator shit for people that have never developed an individual taste xD

011100110111011101100001011011000110110001101111011101110010000001101101011110010010000001110011011101000110000101101100011001010010000001110011011010000110100101110100

Shut the fuck up you faggot, that album is nothing special and just because you use big words it doesn't mean you're right, you have literally said nothing. You're the biggest pseud I have seen today

Give it a rest.

The diffuse intellectuality I am talking about and the Marxian notion of a "general intellect" acquire their meaning only within the perspective of this experience. They name the multitudo that inheres to the power of thought as such. Intellectuality and thought are not a form of life among others in which life and social production articulate themselves, but they are rather the unitary power that constitutes the multiple form-of-life. In the face of state sovereignty, which can affirm itself only by separating in every context naked life from its form, they are the power that incessantly reunites life to its form or prevents it from being dissociated from its form. The act of distinguishing between the mere, massive inscription of social knowledge into the productive processes (an inscription that characterizes the contemporary phase of capitalism, the society of the spectacle) and intellectuality as antagonistic power and form-of-life – such an act passes through the experience of this cohesion and this inseparability.

t. brainlets

>speeded up

>give it a rest
Just delete your posts already and leave the fucking thread. This album is a basic repetitive garbage. There is absolutely nothing complex about it but how would a nigger know when all he listens to is fucking pop music. You're so much desensitized and adhd ridden by pop music that you think the smallest difference is ground breaking and innovating.

We face a circumstance in which we share the frustration but reject the tools and means of the terrorists. We know terrorist violence satisfies only the state’s need for a violence of its own upon which its legitimacy (and increasing illegitimacy) is based. It is here that theory comes to a pause… to contemplate the emptiness of both terrorism and the state, understanding perhaps, that neither terrorism nor the state as we know them, make sense. Theory remains radical now by refusing to be pulled in either direction – by fundamentalist terrorists, by state terrorism, or the fundamentalism of globalizing consumerism and all the states endorsing it. Political freedom is held hostage by those who employ the terror of the law in an effort to accomplish a state capable of ending terrorism. Theory is a very serious game played while we look for a future of freedom already being denied us.

Some people definitely have too much free time.

Go back to Sup Forums

>defens a pop album
>calls me brainlet
Tell me when you have the concentration to listen to anything that is longer than 1 minute and even more hear all the details

Oh, for Christ's sake, we're already 40 seconds late!

youtube.com/watch?v=JEag0ss9pFU

See >Unless you're a dadrock-droning redditor who hates pop music for its own sake

>listen to anything that is longer than 1 minute and even more hear all the details
What does this even mean?

>What does this even mean?

Shitposting rampage on Sup Forums isn't happiness for most people, no.

Okay :(((

really makes you think about this board's purpose besides recommendations

258N-N8WN-SLKY
2Y4L-XZX9-MU5M
34QD-ZGRG-C8EL
3H22-2VHW-65K9
3KBN-QER7-RZR5
3LUE-MZEN-X8MZ
3PF8-AQDW-6ZBU
3Q5G-7NQ6-56QC
3TKL-FXKX-PCAG
3YCS-6JEZ-39WS
4VLL-ZJHB-HQYC
5GE3-M3TZ-MRHW
5JM8-EDYD-YQXL
5MH9-57KS-3EYQ
5UJ6-T3TT-VYEE
666L-LDLF-U6ZY
6AGC-8Z78-PAMF
6AKW-745F-H3B8
6EL8-2UN4-DHBA
6GRF-D8XN-8UK2
6SP3-6WD5-RXK3
76EJ-3UGM-N98V
7DR7-C7GS-GUG4
7NDL-KSER-AHZQ
89FN-7VPW-PKHR
8TNH-SLEZ-D6WV
8VX2-W2RB-EFF4
8ZX2-D9VQ-5S6U
968M-H6MU-WQC4
9AYB-5FN5-2MWD
9C7M-DPC9-G22D
9N2R-LKZW-MWGZ
9XZ9-BHKT-4HNF
AAVF-J5ML-PNKJ
ASLJ-XEE5-N6LN
AUA5-SL72-TX6V
AXMR-LUW4-4CP5
BBG6-LTWJ-BF44
BLN2-8HK8-LG72
BTKE-E5H6-HKFG
C2C6-2A3B-VN5J
CB82-YL75-JQXH
CQTP-CSDY-J9PU
D7DZ-MCSK-4XGE
DAAJ-6XM8-6BUX
E5CF-A2SJ-85YB
EKT3-UH88-DFNX
EU3Y-N9R3-XR6L
EXS4-KQTC-68MH
F24G-J7S5-TQ4X
FVTU-KKK2-45TP
FYW2-YWK7-J49X
G5X9-ZAYV-BE28
GDHP-WGGG-N6G4
GXQY-ER7G-85NP

Confirmed 14 year old who just discovered the internet.

-

:

--

_

>68 posts
>18 IPs

did you make this?

does my cum tatse good yes or no?

Loveless has the coolest narrative so it's praised the most. IMO Loveless is kind of a meh middle ground in between the actually exciting sides of the spectrum, MBV and Isn't Anything.

What spectrum is that?

cancer

funky blanket of sex guitars erotic asphyxiation in a room full of vacuum cleaners

>britpop wasn't funded and promoted secretly by the government to sterilize the subversive rock music scene

>Swans are a good band

What the fuck is happening in this thread?

Weaponisable autism