Do you hate your country?

Do you hate your country?
Why?

Everyone is a normalfag in this country and I hate it since I don't fit in

Don't hate the country tho

I used to hate my country, now I've come to embrace its faults like a good father embraces his son with down syndrome. I've realized that it could be much worse.

Yes
don't have to explain

yes
too many immigrants and homos

All the hate vanishes when you learn the history. If you understand circumstances and reasons why a certain country the way it is, you stop being emotional towards it.
The same with everything, I guess - if you know how it works, there's no reason to feel hatred.

No, just most of the people who happen to live in it. More than hate I'd say that I hold them in contempt for varying reasons.

i don't hate my country
i just hate the muslims in my country

Which part of its history do you prefer ?

yes because they arent white
sick of mongols

Our history...

Hezbollah is the only decent thing that happenes in Lebanon, Maronites are Jewish puppets

yes
our government is trying to destroy what little is left of our culture so they can replace us with mindless Africans and goatfuckers.

Which part for my country's history I prefer the most? Good question, actually.

Something like this:
1. 1682-1859
2. 1953-1985

I love my country.

Yes

Can you even call it a country

Yes

you dont need to be a genious to figure this one out

No

I do hate my countrymen sometimes

Why 1859 ? Why 1985 ?

I hate Ireland because it's an ugly shithole and the vast majority of people here are ugly too. It's also too small and insular minded.

fuck ireland tbqh

because perestroika and the beginning of the end for the soviets

Canada is a joke. No culture and no identity.

learning the history made me hate my cunt more actually. I understood how much our school system was filled with propaganda and how we have nothing to do with our ancestors who lived 400 years ago.

Good Turk, I luv you, hence I like you suck my Kurdish cock :3

what's wrong with ur penis??

Shiiiiit oh my eyes...

lmao

i hate everyone that resides in this continent.
i'm fine with how it looks in nature.

Irish kids are increasingly becoming Americanised and talking like they're from California. Culturally we're sandwiched between the US and the UK and it shows. The Eternal Anglo damaged our culture almost beyond repair with their hundreds of years of oppression. Now the Americans are finishing it off with their aggressive cultural imperialism. Our cultural erosion will be absolutely complete a few decades down the line. Really has little to do with immigrants desu. Few of the Polish people I went to secondary school with spoke better Irish than me lmao

Yes, because I work hard, learn new things every day and still poor and will forever be miserable. I hate countries where working poor phenomenon exists.

Like what?
You are not decent to suck it.
Your fucking small stubby height, you fucking tiny small shity eyes, only good to genocide.

when's Barzani gonna declare independence bruh

I don't hate Transylvania

No, I like it.

It's not perfect, but it's probably one of the most, if not the most, comfy country in the world by far.

Wow I'm so excited that you know so much about us, by the fact an American doesn't know what Croatia is and where it located in.
BTW, I like Barzani, regarding his attempts to establish Kurdistan state. But have no sentiment at this time as my girlfriend refused me.

So the answer for the OP is also; yes. Too..

Yeah, but I give up. I don't think I'll be happy anywhere, so I guess I'm stuck in this burger hell. I don't need to be happy to live.

no, I fokking love it.