Doing an eighth of shrooms tomorrow. It's going to be my first time

Doing an eighth of shrooms tomorrow. It's going to be my first time.

Kinda worried though, what are the chances I make an ass of myself? Piss myself, reveal some deep secrets, or get naked for no reason?
Obviously, doing it with someone else and I don't wanna look like a fool

Don't eat an 8th you fucking retard. Eat a gram and a half and wait for it to kick in. Est the rest in an hour or so and then IF you handle it ok eat an 8th next time.

Do less if it's your first time, like 1.5 to 2 grams would be a good dose. You will be just fine. An whole eigth for your first shroom trip would be too intense, trust me, or else you might end up like my friend the first time he did it tearing off his clothes in the middle of the street screaming to God that he was gay. Respect the mushroom, and you will have an amazing experience. After you get a feel for the drug, you can increase the dose if you feel the need to. Happy tripping, user! =)

You won't piss yourself.
You won't get naked
But you will talk about whatever problem your pushing to the back of your mind.

Good advice. I wanted to eat a gram but they said an 8th was a typical dose.

Thanks mang. I'll probably just do a gram, or gram and a half.

Oh man. That's the scariest of all. Now I'm having second thoughts. Though I didn't spill my secrets when I did a hit of acid, are shrooms that different?

>reveal some deep secrets

90% likely

>piss yourself

6% likely, have never experienced personally

>get naked

60% somewhat likely maybe not entirely naked though.

Heads up you have literally no chance for your first time no matter how low you go, how you react really depends on you but I seriously don't recommend that much.

Don't go into it with this negative of a mind state or you're going to have a horrible time. Like other anons said go with less, an 1/8 is too much for you even if they're weak. Make sure you're with people you trust, in a place you're comfortable with, and probably have a sitter. Do something fun with your buddies like watch a trippy movie or go for a walk. Just be careful user, mushroom trips are much harsher than lsd.

You won't piss yourself or get naked don't listen to this guy, just keep a level head. Start slow with a gram and after an hour-hour and a half take another stem or cap. You'll be fine, don't let the things people say here worry you, that'll be the biggest downfall to your trip

Alright. Honestly I feel like I'm psyching myself up so much, I'm gonna give myself a bad trip.

Man I really don't wanna tell this dude about the dark shit in the back of my mind. I'd do it alone but then I feel like a bad trip is pretty much guaranteed

Then don't eat them until you're in a good state of mind.

From your simple hesitance I recommend you do not attempt to do mushrooms. They bring to light all things. The good and most definitely the bad. You won't blurt it out unless you decide you want to but it will fuck with your head and will only lead to a cycle of existential thoughts. I recommend you through therapy and start a journal to pour your thoughts into. This drug in my opinion is not meant to be used for fun. It truly opens the doors of perspection. Hey maybe I'm projecting but I do tent to take things too seriously.

You're going to make a fucking fool of yourself. 2 grams is more than enough for a first time.

Bumping once, then I'll let it die

If you did fine on acid, you will be perfectly happy with taking an eighth. Worrying is a misuse of imagination. You will have a good time even if you have nothing to do but talk with your friend. Everything is awesome on shrooms

This. Idk why everyone is talking negatively about doing an eighth. I did my first time and it was one of the best ever. 10/10

Do you know what type of mushroom you'll be taking bro? an 1/8 can be a small dose or a fucking massive hit bro... You'd need roughly an 1/8 of the mushies I pick myself for a proper trip, so if it's something similar you'll be all good.

I'd recommend doing them during the day, you doing it with a friends a good idea too, maybe smoke a little weed before they kick in if you're nervous.. Other than that bro don't listen to the cunts telling you not to do it, you'll be right aye

>Doing shrooms tomorrow
You're a fucking idiot. And you're weak. And you probably want to do lots of things you used to do when you were younger but tell yourself you "can't" because you're "too old" now, so you do your fucking drugs. Please OD soon, user.

>Man I really don't wanna tell this dude about the dark shit in the back of my mind.
Absolutely don't do shrooms then. You'll have a miserable trip if you don't feel like you can be open around whoever you're tripping with.

Sounds good

I drank a mushroom shake once
>went to bar, ordered shake
>not sure how much mushroom, but it was too much.
>probably drank it over about half an hour, didn't feel anything by the time I finished it
>things started looking a bit more vibrant
>started feeling nauseous
>went and hung out next to the toilet for some time (10 - 30 minutes, hard to tell)
>felt edgy, probably because of nausea
>started feeling like I was suffocating inside so went out for fresh air
>tried to drink some water, couldn't swallow so spat it out
>waitress asked me if I wanted to go inside and lie down, I couldn't respond because I was out of it
>lay down eventually
>struggled to move
>thought "oh dear, this isn't good, what if someone tries to rape me"
>tried to say help
>couldn't talk
>vaguely remember lying in the street in my own piss and vomit, but woke up clean so must have imagined it.

>next time will take a small dose. probably more fun

Also I felt sick for a few days afterwards